• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Chao Pokemon

GalladeMentor1224

You will be devoured
BuizelChao.jpg
Buizel ;418;
EspeonChao.jpg
Espeon ;196;
MudkipChao.jpg
Mudkip ;258;
PichuChao.jpg
Pichu ;172;
WooperChao.jpg
Wooper ;194;

Ive made these all myself... plz comment

Spiker

Let's Goht!
These looked good, especially good for a first timer.
But please, save them as PNG. It makes them clearer.

Celestial_Aura

Key of Destiny
Ok first of all, save them as png because jpg makes them look horrible. Also, don't take off parts of a pokemon and throw it on the chao, you have to scratch them so the chao will look better. And when making a chao, you have to take off that little pointy part that's on top of the chao's head. I hope that helped ya!

GalladeMentor1224

You will be devoured
thanks man for the comment

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
BuizelChao.jpg
Buizel ;418;
EspeonChao.jpg
Espeon ;196;
MudkipChao.jpg
Mudkip ;258;
PichuChao.jpg
Pichu ;172;
WooperChao.jpg
Wooper ;194;

Ive made these all myself... plz comment

Good job! They're kinda blurry though, so save in png. and otherwise, I think the Espeon tail kinda looks like it's connected to the head. Also, I think you should erase that bump on their heads.