• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my chao

SnoPuppy

eevee evolution
(yeah, chao is plural for chao) ok, so here they are,
mewchao3.gif

mew
mewchao3shiney.gif

shiney mew
blastoisechaocuttyD11.gif

blastoise
ninetailschao.gif

ninetails
espionchao1.gif

espeon
pandachao.gif

a panda,lol, ok so its not a pokemon, but its still cute!! :D
wartortlechao1.gif

wartortal
poochamanachao.gif

poochama
delcattychaowithflower4.gif

delcatty, aww! its blinking :p
umbreonchao2.gif

umberon
flareonchao1.gif

flareon
joltchao1.gif

jolteon
eeveechao2.gif

eevee (i love this one!)
rentorraichao.gif

Meow~ :)
most where made before the D/P sprites came out ecept the mews, i just did those... anyway, if you want to use any of these, just remember to give credt!!​

Last edited:

Team Elecwater

shocking isnt it
very good, how do you make those?

SnoPuppy

eevee evolution
you need a chao template, check the sprite resorce. i learned the rest by myself, so i cant realy give a tutorial on how to make them, srry :( maby someone else can help, but making a good chao sprite is hard, it takes some pratice.

Light_Lugia

The soul of the sea
Awesome

(yeah, chao is plural for chao) ok, so here they are,
mewchao3.gif

mew
mewchao3shiney.gif

shiney mew
blastoisechaocuttyD11.gif

blastoise
ninetailschao.gif

ninetails
espionchao1.gif

espeon
pandachao.gif

a panda,lol, ok so its not a pokemon, but its still cute!! :D
wartortlechao1.gif

wartortal
poochamanachao.gif

poochama
delcattychaowithflower4.gif

delcatty, aww! its blinking :p
umbreonchao2.gif

umberon
flareonchao1.gif

flareon
joltchao1.gif

jolteon
eeveechao2.gif

eevee (i love this one!)

most where made before the D/P sprites came out ecept the mews, i just did those... anyway, if you want to use any of these, just remember to give credt!!​

o_O The best chao i've seen!
They are cute, too. Plz do more!

SnoPuppy

eevee evolution
thanks everyone! yeah, i did copy and paste some of them, but they where old sprites i used so thats why they look out of proportion. the D/P sprites are much better to use with them...

Last edited:

Dark Ray

DP Animator :O
Omg They Are Cute To Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marco612

-=Marco=-
they look so cute! I like them in my opinion:)

AWWWWW......they're sooooo cute! Oogie, boogie, doogie, shmooglie!:p *snaps out of it*:eek: Anyway, beautiful job!

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
there really good but like the scizor master said and something that makes the chao chao is not using parts on the pokemon just scratch them yourself

SnoPuppy

eevee evolution
i use adobe ImageReady for animation, as for the cut-and-paste ones, they where some of my first trys, im still a newbie at this...btw, who ever requests a chao at the shop in my sig will have ther chao on this thread...
Edit: new chao!
rentorraichao.gif

Last edited:

Starter530

Yes I use MS paint
(yeah, chao is plural for chao)
FINALLY someone else who knows this!!!

Anyway, I'm impressed, these are the best chao that I've seen a member make in a long time

They're eyes aren't traditionally chao eyes, but they look nice and chibi. I'd like to see the extent of your abilities so I'll be checking out your shop, you should also check out the Spriting site in my sig, C Spriting, it'll help you get better in all forms of spriting.