• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My ChaoPokemons

Loeon

From Finland
Here is some of my Chaos.. I'm gonna make a tutorial too ^^ Oh, and btw im not very good at English, so try to understant..

Zangoose; This was my first and I love it :)
chaozangooselz8.png

Pikachu; I dont really like it course of his tale..
chaopikachuft8.png

Spinda; For Flare88
chaospindayu7.png

Jynx; Well.. It's good
chaojynxzf2.png

Poochyena; Eh ^^; Not very good
chaopoochyenaol0.png

Chimchar; Err, odd
chaochimcharso1.png

If you want, I can make ChaoPokemons for you

Last edited:

PurpleMew

no promises
Loeon they have no mouths ?
Second they are really good and i'm glad you scratched parts because it makes them just look oh so much better.
Great work and i'd like to see more when you have finished some because there great.
Keep up the great work.

RauniKai

one fire at a time
PurpleMew: you normally don't see a chao's mouth unless it's open (at least in the advance versions)

as far as the chao themselves, you've done really well on them Loeon. I agree with Purple mew about the scratching, the fact that you didn't try to copy+paste makes them look very good ^_^

I don't really notice anything strange 'bout pikachu's tail but maybe it would look better if you moved it up a tiny bit?

theplushinator

Aaaw. Theyre so cute ^_^ keep up the good work.

Flare88

Obey... or Else!
Nice!

Those are awesome! I like them. You should like totally make more. I love your Zangoose one! Could I use it in my sig? Also you should make a spinda one! It be sooo cute. They rock! Go chao!!!!!!!

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
lol they dont have mouths *.*
I really like how they're scratch and its cute!
Above POster; Thats strange, you registered earlier than me but you have only 5 psts and i have 100+ :/

Loeon

From Finland
Thanks to everyone!

PurpleMew & PikaHeart: Read KauniKais post
Flare88: I think you can use that Zangoose, but you have to put 'By Loeon' next to the Picture(s). I'll try to do Spinda ;)

EDIT: Spinda is ready :D

Last edited:

Terry_555

Make a Jynx one, it'll look really intresting.NTW you're chao are awesome but make more!

Terry_555

Make a Jynx one, it'll look really intresting.NTW you're chao are awesome but make more!

There really good!You have talent.I love all of them but jynx isn't my favorite.
Maybe you could try to make a chimchar one?

Loeon

From Finland
Okay :) I'm just now working on Munchlax

EDIT: Munchlax transformed into Poochyena o_O

Last edited:

Loeon

From Finland
And Poochyena is ready!
chaopoochyenaol0.png

I did Deoxys too, but I was stupid: I didn't do this: "File" -> "New" so I saved Poochyena first whit "ChaoDeoxys" name -.-' You know what I mean?
Chimchar isn't ready..