• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Chibis <3

What do you think of my chibis?

• These are Really Good.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • They Need Some Improvement.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
☢ My Chibis ☢

I often like to draw Chibis when I am bored... so here are some of them (I Also Do request in my art shop)

Visit my DeviantART page ~> http://the-mad--scientist.deviantart.com/

Visit My Art Shop Here ~> http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?588028-☢-Secret-Laboratory-☢ ☢​

My Old Chibis:

Art Shop Requests:

Mini Chibis:

More Recent Chibis:

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Gotta love them :D Great work Draya! I hope to see some more!

TherianForm

King of TM87
They are really cute :) Doesn't everyone just love chibis?

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Here is a new Update :3

hiroto_minaka_is_forever_alone_by_the_mad__scientist-d5n74k3.png

colress_x_skyla_by_the_mad__scientist-d5nvv7c.png

swampert_by_the_mad__scientist-d5nl5xb.png

colress_and_i_by_the_mad__scientist-d5ng5n5.png

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Huge Update, lol xD

chibi_colress_by_blood_red_absol-d5q4n2c.png
colress_by_the_mad__scientist-d5ny83t.png
diablos_the_houndoom_by_blood_red_absol-d5qaz0r.png
akitsu_the_weavile_by_blood_red_absol-d5q95sc.png
001_bulbasaur_by_the_mad__scientist-d5ov0fd.png
bewere_of_twitter_trolls_by_the_mad__scientist-d5omxfd.png

crystal_by_the_mad__scientist-d5odrlg.png
travis_by_the_mad__scientist-d5odrx1.png
draya_by_the_mad__scientist-d5ods58.png
moira_by_the_mad__scientist-d5odsev.png
trista_by_the_mad__scientist-d5odsj1.png
korine_by_the_mad__scientist-d5odsoj.png
ali_by_the_mad__scientist-d5odsto.png
xia_by_the_mad__scientist-d5odt1z.png
koini_by_the_mad__scientist-d5ofxzz.png
typ_by_the_mad__scientist-d5og8r9.png

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Well, I'm pretty much against using bases, but since it seemed to be your cup of tea so let's not go into that matters. But just something aside, I think you will improve more if you draw on bases less. Using reference is a good ideal for practicing, however. My advice would be that you should look at references as you draw when you are practicing instead of drawing on bases.

With original art, so far most of them still need more works. I would suggest that you use variable sizes of brush for your lineart. It gives more depth and senses of pressure, as well as a smooth looking style. It would be easier if you had tablet pen because of the pressure it can allowed, but normally using the mouse you can get nicer effect if you have variety to the size of your lines if after basic lining, you go back and use the eraser tools to brush it out and smooth it, or use smaller/bigger brush and added to the line. Also in a few drawing, I see a lack of shading as they only has primary color and another darker shade. I would recommend using more colors and use shading of different colors (and not just darker shade of the primary color) in order to give your drawing more depth.

I'm not a professional at digital drawing in anyway, but I do have some familiarity in it. I do hope you would give my opinion a thought over and find it helpful.

Last edited:

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Well, I'm pretty much against using bases, but since it seemed to be your cup of tea so let's not go into that matters. But just something aside, I think you will improve more if you draw on bases less. Using reference is a good ideal for practicing, however. My advice would be that you should look at references as you draw when you are practicing instead of drawing on bases.

With original art, so far most of them still need more works. I would suggest that you use variable sizes of brush for your lineart. It gives more depth and senses of pressure, as well as a smooth looking style. It would be easier if you had tablet pen because of the pressure it can allowed, but normally using the mouse you can get nicer effect if you have variety to the size of your lines if after basic lining, you go back and use the eraser tools to brush it out and smooth it, or use smaller/bigger brush and added to the line. Also in a few drawing, I see a lack of shading as they only has primary color and another darker shade. I would recommend using more colors and use shading of different colors (and not just darker shade of the primary color) in order to give your drawing more depth.

I'm not a professional at digital drawing in anyway, but I do have some familiarity in it. I do hope you would give my opinion a thought over and find it helpful.

Haha yes I am starting to move away from using the bases and I am working hard on improving my other stuff.
Doing the lines are a little dificult because I am using a broken mouse pad to draw, so at the moment I am working and experimenting with shading mostly :3

Ok here is some new stuff as well :p

pokemon_xy_starters_by_blood_red_absol-d5qwajn.png

chimera_the_hydreigon_by_blood_red_absol-d5qt1no.png

ina_the_sharpedo_by_blood_red_absol-d5qbi4i.png

sebastian_the_murkrow_by_blood_red_absol-d5qpv46.png

pervy_ceiling_matsu_by_blood_red_absol-d5qx92k.gif

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Another large-ish post of my art, I think I have improved greatly since the last post.

draya_the_absol_by_blood_red_absol-d5riryl.png

gym_leader_noxaura_by_blood_red_absol-d5rj74q.png

team_pose_by_blood_red_absol-d5rjao7.png

axis_by_blood_red_absol-d5rm3ca.png

oc_axis_edit_by_blood_red_absol-d5rmv63.png

chespin_attacks_by_blood_red_absol-d5r6o6d.png

deviant_smeargle_by_blood_red_absol-d5rqz5a.png

team_plasma_grunts_n_and_colress_by_blood_red_absol-d5rtjxl.png

wonderland_grell_and_undertaker_by_blood_red_absol-d5rymhu.png

mudkip_and_swampert_by_blood_red_absol-d5s2tod.png

grell_and_absol_chibis_by_blood_red_absol-d5s5trv.png

That's all but just for now <3