• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Competetive Team, Rate Plz!

cleric316

Sorry in advance I have pictures for each pokemon, but I'm not quite sure how to put them in. Here's my team, I hope you like it!

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Def, 246 Sp. Def, 10 Speed
Nature: Impish
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Taunt
- Stun Spore

Whimsicott is an annoying opener for my team. Prankster allows it to use substitute to hide behind with lots of defense and Sp. Def to whether the storm while seeding the opponent for healing and damage and added healing for leftovers. Also taunt allows it to no also be taunted and stun spore causes paralysis which we all know is a ginormous pain in the butt.

Lucario @ Razor Claw
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Nature: Modest
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Psychic

I’ll use Lucario to beat down as many pokemon as he can as fast as he can. Aura Sphere is a very nice STAB, while Dark Pulse deals with psychic and ghost types. And Psychic is used to get rid of other fighting types as well as poison types.

Eelektross @ Magnet
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Def, 4 Hp
Nature: Impish
- Wild Charge
- Flamethrower
- Brick Break
- Voltswitch

I’ll use Eelektross to as a tanker/attacker. I want to use him to cover for flying pokemon and water pokemon (Garchomps weakness). Not only that, but I gave it flamethrower to cover for grass type pokemon. I also gave him brick break to cover for rock types that Eelektross normally couldnt affect and ice types which is Garchomps Weakness and the steel type walls. And a quick voltswitch if necessary.

Chandelure @ Spell Tag
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 4 Hp
Nature:
- Shadow Ball
- Hex
- Will-o-wisp
- Flamethrower

Chandelure will be used to cover for Lucario’s fire weakness since he has flash fire, fire moves wont affect him and since he has incredible Sp. Atk I can finish off the fire type fast. Not only that, but his STAB of flamethrower can get rid of ice pokemon quickly and efficiently. As well as will o wisp causing damage and lowering atk.

Garchomp @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Nature: Jolly
- Outrage
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Garchomp is the heavy hitter as fast as possible pokemon on my team. Outrage is incredibly strong along with earthquake. Fire Blast gets rid of the popular walls of Ferrothorn and Forretress. Stone edge takes care of flying and electric types as well. Choice band turns it into a complete monster.

Lickilicky @ Expert Belt
Ability: Cloud Nine
EVs: 252 Hp, 252 Atk, 4 Spd
Nature: Adamant
- Explosion
- Return
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

Lickilicky will be used to counter any weather ability pokemon like Tyranitar to effectively get rid of the weather and quickly kill it with any of it moves. Aqua tail gets rid of ground pokemon such as Tyranitar, while explosion is monstrous, return is a great basic attack and earthquake is strong also.

Thebritains

Soul Searchin'
To put pictures in just do ;______*; put in the pokemons number in the ___ and remove the *. for example ;243*; becomes ;243; . Whimiscott doesnt need any Speed EV's because he is not running any attacking moves. You really dont want to use items such as Razor Claw that only sometimes work, or items such as magnet that only power up only one type of move, use Choice Scarf. Also Garchomp isnt weak to Flying, he is hit by it X1, the only pokemon that is is WHimiscott.