• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Competitive Team

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Hey I've used this team a lot of Pokemon Online and have won many battles with them. But I do get destroyed by some Pokemon, but I'd like some team-rating help.

205.gif

Forretress @ Leftovers
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish nature
Sturdy

His main duty is set up Stealth Rocks and I always get it up due to Sturdy. If I can, I go for other entry hazards. After SR, I normally start up Toxic Spikes until I die, or I can switch into something else and save Forretress for death fodder.

642.gif

Thundurus @ Leftovers
- Thunderbolt / Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Timid nature
Prankster

Support.. sort of. The always great BoltBeam combo sort of so I'm not Taunt bait either. Priority Taunt and Thunder Wave really mess up sweeps and phazing and such, which is always very awesome. Can't decide between Thunderbolt and Volt Switch since Thunderbolt is great power, and Volt Switch helps scout out, but if I'm up against a Pokemon with an electric weakness and Volt Switch doesn't take it out, I hate having to switch into another Pokemon to take the hit.

094.gif

Gengar @ Black Sludge
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Substitute
- Disable
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Timid nature
Levitate

Awesome trolling device. Substitute protects me from attacks, and if they use a move or something, I Disable and they normally switch out. Shadow Ball and Focus Blast get perfect neutral coverage.

623.gif

Golurk @ Liechi Berry
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Dynamicpunch
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Adamant nature
No Guard

Physical sweeper. Rock Polish brings my Speed to 418 and I go from there. Stone Edge with Earthquake get great coverage, and Dynamicpunch is awesome since it doesn't miss. I have Liechi only since Golurk has a hard time sweeping without an Attack boost.

534.gif

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Payback
252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Atk
Careful nature
Guts

I prefer Guts over Iron Fist cause I love switching into statuses and getting that Guts boost. Drain Punch gives me HP, Bulk Up boosts Atk and Def, making me a strong tank. Mach Punch is priority, and Payback hits almost every type paired with Fight. It's also my only source of priority.

230.gif

Kingdra @ Lum Berry
- Waterfall
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Adamant nature
Sniper

Waterfall and Outrage get great neutral coverage together. Substitute and Dragon Dance keeps me safe and lets me Dragon Dance safely. Lum Berry is there since I hated getting statused, and I don't wanna go completely Leftovers overkill. Kingdra is normally the Pokemon I switch into if they send out a Fire Pokemon on my Forretress or a Water on my Golurk.

I know what you're probably saying; I have only one wall. I thought about putting in a wall for something, such as Eviolite-Chansey or Ferrothorn. But I can't find a place to put him in since it kinda seems my Pokemon all kinda support each other.​

Fa7e