• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my crappy stuff

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
Ok since the one topic liked the last one and I don't feel like hunting it down. I'll just put everything here for now.

The no nose pokemon
[spoil]
MeowthAndAipom.png
[/spoil]

Sarahpom summer and winter clothing, and I wear glasses for far away, like if I'm sitting at a far distance I'd have to wear them to watch tv because I can't see the small font, and when I'm driving. and like on the 4th I'll be getting an Eye exam to see if I need to get stronger glasses. ><
MyID.png

Leafeon, this is a part of a art request I'm working on.
MO_D_43748.png

A female Pikachu running
1FemalePikachu.png

and a Meowth Laughing
1MeowthLaugh.png

More crappy stuff to come along.

Larry

Hey Sarahpom those are great. I like the laughing Meowth becasue it just looks evil for some reason.

mangaeyes

They're cool and it kinda anoys me that you call them crappy because if an artist thought they're work was crappy they wouldn't post it so it makes me think that you're fishing for sympathy.
I like the smoothness of the lines and the colours aren't too bold or bright which is good. My suggestion would be to try some different types of poses or pokemon and not just stick to 'cute' pokemon or try a human.

Last edited:
The laughing meowth looks like it'd have a really high voice, and it'd laugh like a chipmunk. I like these, you're really good with your style.

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
thanks all, no I did the topic for a reason, it seems if I don't post a good title people don't seem to attract to them for some reason but if I say something then someone will say something back.

They aren't really crappy, its just I try a simple message for the top "My work I've done" and no one visit it, it just goes way way down to the bottom of the page and ends up on like the 3rd page, but I've found out if I do something that is different from what I want to type then some how people come and I really don't understand.

I thought I'd give it a test to see what people thought, that's all, I see it works though, people rather go to what they know isn't true, but if they see a topic that is true they won't say anything toward it unless they feel sorry for the person for trying so hard and their drawings aren't the best in the world, so they comment, or if they really like it due to it is a drawing on paper and not on the computer, people rather comment to stuff that is drawn by hand on paper and color on paper then to comment things that have mostly been done on the computer.

I watch and look and I see which ones gets the most comments, ones that are really done by hand on paper and colored on paper, get the most comments.

But things that where drawn on paper then ether scanned or taked a picture of then worked on the computer with colors from a paint program or such don't get very many comments.

Or those that don't have really good detail coloring to them don't get much of a comment or what not. So yeah, I'm just seeing which topics are a lot better then normal comments. sorry about that.

Or ether people are getting sick and tired of seeing my work or something.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
lulz, Aipom can't take pictures worth beans.

Leafeon and laughing Meowth are cute!!! I feel like tickling Meowth or something... XD;

Cute stuff! Keep at it!

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
Nice pictures. The first one is my favorite but it would be better if they had tails....

They have tails but they are just behind their bodies.....

Any ways thanks for the comments here are a few more drawings.

This is Mattchu one of my OC characters
Sarahpom83_2008729_4216b9484a.png

this is another one of my Oc characters Evachu
Sarahpom83_2008729_4207b9484a.png

this is a new one I created her name is Daisy
Daisy.png

Here is Sarahpom being cute
Sarahpom83_2008731_4507b9484a.png

This here is Lucky and Happy
Sarahpom83_2008730_4417b9484a.png

This is Aaron the Pika Meowth
Sarahpom83_2008729_4237b9484a.png

Here is a drawing of Skitty and Shinx
Sarahpom83_2008731_4513b9484a.png

and this is my Piplup OC character Mitch
Sarahpom83_2008731_4556b9484a.png

this was a requsted artwork
blazegirl.png

Here is a Shinx sitting down
Sarahpom83_200882_4873b9484a.png

a Sleeping Skitty,
Sarahpom83_200883_5052b9484a.png

and a Shinx in a Animal Crossing style
Sarahpom83_200883_5048b9484a.png

B-Ray

Project Custom Admin
Cool Stuff :p Would like to see a bit more shading, but way better than anything I could draw :O

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Very good new picture. :) The picture of the sleeping skitty really does look like my cat when she sleeps, on a pillow looking really cute. The daisy character is my favorite, very cute. As my no tail comment goes, sorry about that. I always like seeing tails, wings ect. in pictures. Lastly I was looking at the feline pokemon club, your art work was some of the best there. Considering when you look at the club's first post, your picture is the first one you see. You draw cute picture very well.

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
Thank you very much you two, I try my best, I also have my own Oekaki now so if anyone wishes to come your welcome to, its not really mine but they gave me a board so that friends can use it if they would like to, I only have one member on there so far "Pink Skitty" from the feline pokemon club. I used to show my work on the other club to the Cute pokemon club but then the owner had it closed down for some reason, I guess because it was dieng down and no one was really posting in it any more so it got closed down that is my only guess of what happened.

here is my Oekaki
http://www.oekakiart.com/oekaki.php?board=pokedigipets

Ok since the one topic liked the last one and I don't feel like hunting it down. I'll just put everything here for now.

The no nose pokemon
[spoil]
MeowthAndAipom.png
[/spoil]

Sarahpom summer and winter clothing, and I wear glasses for far away, like if I'm sitting at a far distance I'd have to wear them to watch tv because I can't see the small font, and when I'm driving. and like on the 4th I'll be getting an Eye exam to see if I need to get stronger glasses. ><
MyID.png

Leafeon, this is a part of a art request I'm working on.
MO_D_43748.png

A female Pikachu running
1FemalePikachu.png

and a Meowth Laughing
1MeowthLaugh.png

More crappy stuff to come along.

Haha, all the pics are so cute and are very well done! Great job on them! I like the female Pikachu...it's so cute and I love it. I also like your Meowth pics. They're really good too and fun to look at. Meowth and Aipom especially. I also like the Leafeon. It looks great and totally awesome! Again, great job Sarahpom83!

EDIT: Your other pictures are great too! So colorful and vivid. I like Mattchu...he rocks lol! Good job on these too :D

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
It's not "crappy", it's actually quite good, especially the Leafeon/Flareon pic, even though the volcano in the background is sorta creepy. Keep it up, a lot of your stuff is actually quite nice.