• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My current pearl team please rate

Okay working my way back through pokemon pearl, and i have 4 badges so far
This is the current team please rate constructive criticism only thankyou :)

Floatzel - level 28
Swift swim
Quirky nature
Crunch
Aqua jet
Quick attack

Monferno - level 28
Blaze
Calm nature
Flame wheel
Mach punch
Ember
Rock smash (for now )

Staravia - level 28
Intimidate
Naive nature
Tackle
Fly
Quick attack
Aerial ace

Roselia - level 29
Natural cure
Sassy nature
Grass knot
Giga drain
Cut (for now)
Stun spore

Luxray - level 30
Rivalry
Serious nature
Tackle
Charge
Spark
Bite

Kadabra -31
Synchronize
Quiet nature
Confusion
Recover
Miracle eye
Psybeam

Also training a sheildon and gyarados to be back ups/ replacements, any help is appreciated

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Okay working my way back through pokemon pearl, and i have 4 badges so far
This is the current team please rate constructive criticism only thankyou :)

Floatzel
Swift swim
Quirky nature
Crunch
Aqua jet
Quick attack
Ice Fang
It's quite good, although that is mainly due to Floatzel's Movepool being very limited.
You might want to consider changing it for another Water Type.

Infernape
Blaze
Calm nature
Flamethrower
Close Combat
Earthquake
Shadow Claw
This will give you at least Neutral Damage to every single Pokémon in the Game.

Staraptor
Intimidate
Naive nature
Close Combat
Fly
Quick attack
U-Turn
Tackle is horrible, so switch that with Close Combat.
I guess Fly is for Handyness, so keep that, as it´s a decent Move In Game too.
Quick Attack is okay, and U-Turn is if you want to switch but still deal good damage, also for Bug Coverage.

Roserade
Natural cure
Sassy nature
Sludge Bomb
Giga Drain
Shadow Ball
Extrasensory/Weather Ball
Sludge Bomb and Giga Drain are regular STAB, Shadow Ball is to stop pesky Psychic Types, while the last Move is very dependant.
Extrasensory requires you to breed for a new Budew, while Weather Ball is very situational.

Luxray
Rivalry
Serious nature
Thunder Fang
Crunch
Iron Tail
Ice Fang
Luxray doesn't have very much going for it.
Ice Fang requires you to breed, so if you don't want to do that, you choose another Move, as no other Physical Move is suitable on what Luxray has now.

Alakazam
Synchronize
Quiet nature
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Charge Beam

Also training a sheildon and gyarados to be back ups/ replacements, any help is appreciated

Changes and comments in Bold.

Okay thank you :) its all a work in progress and the moceses are only whats come up in there levels, do you think gyarados would be better than floatzel ?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Okay thank you :) its all a work in progress and the moceses are only whats come up in there levels, do you think gyarados would be better than floatzel ?

Well, IMO both are equally good.

It's up to personal preferance, so I'll give you a Gyarados Set (without Held Item, or Nature for the moment)

Gyarados
Intimidate
Ice Fang
Aqua Tail
Earthquake
Dragon Dance/Outrage
Dragon Dance is if you want extra power and Speed, Outrage for additional coverage.

Oay working on those levels and the movesets, managed to evolve my kadabra too, and ive swapped in gyarados for floatzel, going to start training up a gastly and a remoraid so i have more options, and might take the dratini from my soul silver not sure yet