• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Current Pokemon Black 2 Team

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
Samurott:
Nature: Naive
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Return
- Grass Knot

Lucario:
Nature: Impish
- Aura Sphere
- Close Combat
- Dark Pulse
- Earthquake

Arcanine:
Nature: Sassy
- Crunch
- Flare Blitz
- ExtremeSpeed
- Thunder Fang

Espeon:
Nature: Hardy
- Psychic
- Morning Sun
- Shadow Ball
- Signal Beam

Flygon:
Nature: Adamant
- Fly
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Punch

Eelektross:
Nature: Quiet
- Crunch
- Wild Charge
- Flamethrower
- Rock Slide

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Arcanine wants Adamant/Jolly Nature, not Sassy.

Lucario
Modest/Timid Nature
~Aura Sphere
~Shadow Ball
~Dragon Pulse
~Flash Cannon

chap196

For Samurott
Use Aqua Jet instead of Grass Knot for a good Speed Priority move.

For Arcanine
Use Wild Charge instead of Thunder Fang for more power and accuracy. Close Combat instead of Crunch if you can breed.

For Elektross
Ice Punch instead of Crunch for BoltBeam coverages.

NidokingJ

Addicted2Pokemon
Physical Set for Luke

Lucario@Focus Sash
Admant/Jolly
-Swords Dance
-Hi Jump Kick
-Earthquake
-Extreme Speed

-

Last edited:

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Close Combat over Hi Jump Kick for more power and Life Orb over Focus Sash. Luke isn't that frail.

NidokingJ

Addicted2Pokemon
Hi Jump Kick has more power 130> 120 its +10 More Power and doesnt lower defenses when used, I rather take the 10 % chance missing with recoil dmg and hitting for more then lowering my defenses every turn

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Rock Slide/Stone Edge over Earthquake on that Physical Luke.

Fight & Ground shares similar coverage so you only need one of them, and Fight has STAB, so obviously it's EQ that must go.

Fight + Rock however, has decent coverage. Even Shadow Claw will do, as Fight + Ghost is not resisted by anything.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Hi Jump Kick has more power 130> 120 its +10 More Power and doesnt lower defenses when used, I rather take the 10 % chance missing with recoil dmg and hitting for more then lowering my defenses every turn

And I'd rather take that defense drop than miss with Hi Jump Kick and take 51% damage.