• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my custom fusemons!!!!

hello im 10 and i started doing some pokemon fusions, tell me witch one you like :) :) :)

e7mRhln.png

this is my chargeot!! i like it a lot xD

waiE4fb.png

this is blaziken and machmp, i started with chimchr in my first pokemon game pearl :D

MN5DFfW.png

this is my angry embor and empoleon xD

ZG8nPQh.png

this is my own legendary i named it dragondactylfly, its more powerful than any dragn and its dragon/rock

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!

Frosty Voltorb

1. The obvious problem here is that you haven't recolored every last pixel. That needs to be first if you're going to go and fuse. Otherwise it'll look messy and not consistent. Second is the haphazardly placed wings; they do not connect to the back at all and the one on our right is just melded into the shoulder, blocking off part of the arm. A good amount of the parts placed on the base aren't cleaned up well either. There are stray pixels around the head feathers and the arms. Go in and clean those up before you choose where to place them.

2. It's simpler, so easier to do. You still lack the recoloring though. Remember, the splice that you do only looks like its own Pokemon if you fuse all the parts cohesively. All the same color scheme, all the same parts, each blended together to look like it was supposed to be that way. Also, it's Infernape. Not Blaziken.

3. Once again, missed the recoloring. The right arm is wonky and for some reason still has the partial tail attached to it. You need to either use it in the sprite or just get rid of it. Cleaning up your parts is essential to making the sprite work. Another example is the crest: you didn't add those missing pixels when you removed it from Empoleon, so now it looks like it's incomplete. You also need to be sure to blend both sprites in a way that there is an even amount from both. Right now, it seems like it's just Emboar with Empoleon's arms, and it doesn't give the look of something new.

4. All of the aforementioned problems are located in this sprite. Lack of recolor, parts not cohesively added on, stray pixels, and a lack of cleaning up. Basically, everything said above should definitely be worked on with this one. Also, and I hope I don't offend, but the way the descriptions and everything else is written has me wondering if you actually are ten. Because it comes off as the stereotypical way a ten year old would type, with the random capitalization and rampant use of emoticons. Just an observation form me.

All in all, they aren't perfect, but they aren't beyond salvage. Just take the criticism that you receive and listen to it, ignore people that come and say "OMg, so epics!!!!1!!!11!" because it will not benefit you in the slightest. Keep at it, practice, and you'll get there in no time.

1. The obvious problem here is that you haven't recolored every last pixel. That needs to be first if you're going to go and fuse. Otherwise it'll look messy and not consistent. Second is the haphazardly placed wings; they do not connect to the back at all and the one on our right is just melded into the shoulder, blocking off part of the arm. A good amount of the parts placed on the base aren't cleaned up well either. There are stray pixels around the head feathers and the arms. Go in and clean those up before you choose where to place them.

2. It's simpler, so easier to do. You still lack the recoloring though. Remember, the splice that you do only looks like its own Pokemon if you fuse all the parts cohesively. All the same color scheme, all the same parts, each blended together to look like it was supposed to be that way. Also, it's Infernape. Not Blaziken.

3. Once again, missed the recoloring. The right arm is wonky and for some reason still has the partial tail attached to it. You need to either use it in the sprite or just get rid of it. Cleaning up your parts is essential to making the sprite work. Another example is the crest: you didn't add those missing pixels when you removed it from Empoleon, so now it looks like it's incomplete. You also need to be sure to blend both sprites in a way that there is an even amount from both. Right now, it seems like it's just Emboar with Empoleon's arms, and it doesn't give the look of something new.

4. All of the aforementioned problems are located in this sprite. Lack of recolor, parts not cohesively added on, stray pixels, and a lack of cleaning up. Basically, everything said above should definitely be worked on with this one. Also, and I hope I don't offend, but the way the descriptions and everything else is written has me wondering if you actually are ten. Because it comes off as the stereotypical way a ten year old would type, with the random capitalization and rampant use of emoticons. Just an observation form me.

All in all, they aren't perfect, but they aren't beyond salvage. Just take the criticism that you receive and listen to it, ignore people that come and say "OMg, so epics!!!!1!!!11!" because it will not benefit you in the slightest. Keep at it, practice, and you'll get there in no time.

ok ill try to improve :) :) :) :) :)

heres my new fusion I HOPE ITS GOOD!

RnZ0Rx8.png

its a milktank and a grime
i named it milsludge because its like sludje but its a cow :D :D

Frosty Voltorb

Another thing to mention: Never, EVER, resize parts. It makes them look awfully messy and really throws of the splice. This one seems to suffer from that, as you have these stray pixels there again. The faces aren't fused well at all, making it look almost slapped on top of Miltank's face. And a new bit of information: shading. You need to either redo or touch up the shading if you are going to be using two different Pokemon. Around the right arm and shoulder the shading gets pretty jacked up. Always remember that the light source comes from the top left and the shading should mirror as such: lightest shade first, then darkest.

umbreot

God of Fusions
These are fine for a beginning spriter, but pick up on the advice that Frosty is giving you.
Also, be sure to read the spriters guide in this forum to learn a lot of tips and tricks.

That said: There is no need to resize the pictures before you post them here.
Make a 100x100 box and paste your sprite there before you upload it.