• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Deck, Leafeon/Mewtwo/Deoxys

Fixbot

Pokemon :
Mewtwo EX X4
Deoxys EX x4
Kangaskhan x 3
Eevee x2
Leafeon x2

Energy
DCE x2
Psychic x7
Grass x7
Plasma Energy x4

Trainers:
Colress x4
Colress Machine x2
Cheren x1
Life Dew x1
Hypnotoxic Laser x4
Virbank City Gym x2
N x2
Switch x2
Energy Retrieval x2
Cilan x3

Point Of The Deck:
Get Mewtwo,Deoxys or leafeon set up by turn 2. If none use kangaskhan's call for family to get 2 mewtwo or a combo of eevee/mewtwo/kangaskhan. Then Destroy

Limit's:
No more virbanks trying to trade for some.
Eevee's. Yeah. I have 1 extra leafeon.

I know I am missing 2 cards. Thats 1 thing I need help with. What to use

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Get rid of the kangaskahn. I don't see the need and or use of running mewtwo in the list if deoxys is in here (they both do the same thing, mewtwo doesn't benefit deoxys unless you run badge), there is no need to run grass energy if you have no virizion and leafeon deals more dmg off of energy crush which just lets you use any energy, also go for the 3-3 leafeon its a good play.

So for you're trainer list, heres a skeleton that would help run you're pokemon lines, grab energy and create optimal synergy.
4 N
4 juniper
2 skyla
2 colress
2-3 colress machine
3-4 ultra and or plasma ball
1 life dew
4 laser
2 virbank
2 Switch
1 super rod

Last edited: