• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Diamond Team

acetrainerlewis

dpmfa395.png

Empoleon
Modest
- Surf
- Flash Cannon
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot

dpffb407.png

Roserade
Timid
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- ???

dpmfa398.png

Staraptor
Jolly
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- U-Turn
- Return

dpmfa445.png

Garchomp
Adamant
- EQ
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang/Flamethower
- Swords Dance

dpmfa475.png

Gallade
Adamant
- Psycho Cut
- Brick Break
- Night Slash
- Thunder Wave

And i am stuck for a 6th =/

Thanks in advance for rating :)

PaniniDevotee

Pokemon Coordinator
sick

very balanced team props man

^That doesn't offer any advice.

Empoleon should be Calm with Yawn over Flash Cannon. If you want to keep it Modest, then use Agility over Flash Cannon.

Roserade's last slot should be Sleep Powder if you can get it. Either that or Extrasensory/Substitute/Weather Ball...

Fire Fang on Garchomp for sure instead of Flamethrower.

I don't see the point of having Garchomp and Staraptor as physical sweepers on the same team, but whatever. Your last Pokemon should be something preferably resistant to Ice moves, and with a good Defense. Perhaps a Bronzong or mixed Swampert.

pokemonmaster2200

here is one cool set I have seen for swampert

swampert@ choice band

tackle

tail whip

water gun

joke man joke

here is the real one

swampert@choice specs

hydro pump/surf/muddy water

earthquake

ice beam/blizzard