• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My dog just died ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinxesAreCute

I srsy am a Shinx
;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

Erienne

Anime high :D
God, I'm so sorry. :(
My dog, Cliffy, died in 2003... I was young but I still was really upset. Then, the next year, my cat Murphy died. I really loved him. Pets are part of your family. May you remember your dog fondly.

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
r.i.p your dog
*pours liquor*

... I'm sorry. My dog Cosmo died January 10,2009. One month after his first birthday. He had gotten out of the house around 8:30 P.M-ish. No one was home. We found out he only made it around the corner of our house and about 20 ft before he was hit by a car. It was our cat that led my dad to him. We have him burried in our back yard. 5 Days later, my cat was hit by a car. He lived and got away with a broken leg.

May your dog rest in piece.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I feel your pain. My dog died when I was 7, my dog Bingo. He was my best friend, and he died because some ***hole sprayed rat poison, and he ate something he sprayed.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
I'm sorry...

Topics like these really aren't allowed though, and I question the contents of your first post...

Status
Not open for further replies.