• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Drawings

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Caution: Some of these drawings are very blurry due to the lack of a scanner. Please bear with me until I get my hands on one.

Most of these drawings, I'm sure some of you have seen. If you're a regular to this board and have been for months.

But throughout 9th grade I've learned shadings and what not, and massively improved. So, I will separate sections based on the age of the drawings.

8th Grade - During this year, I made a tremendous leap. My line work was terrible in 7th grade, and suddenly, it hopped up really high in 8th grade. So, here are my 8th grade drawings.

Crocomire
Wild Dragon
Hydrepetis**
Darkanve
Doomshathe
Hydroid Eel
Gallitia
Crulic Gargoyle
Skull Serpent
Galrant Golem*

*The Galrant Golem is unfinished because I can't find a good leg model that would not be distortionate and mesh well with the rest of the body.

**'Tis the only fakemon, the others are not fakemon.

9th Grade - This is when I got even better, expanded a bit on art and detail styles I use, and shading. Lots and lots of shading.

Drakaedon
Queen Metroid
SP-M #0-73, a.k.a. "Dynamus"
Queen Ice Metroid
Omega Ice Metroid
The Krikis***

***The Krikis only has a shot of its head because originally I was still working on it, but then I was too lazy to upload a full pic of it when I did manage to finish it... :p

And I am currently working on another, but it's no where near finished.

So, any criticism and what not?

Last edited:
None of the drawings are even showing up for me. Maybe it's because I'm using a wii.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
@ AEROBLASTER: That would be the only explanation. It works fine on my computer and phone.

@ Torterra14: Can't even draw RIDLEY.

Not even joking; I just can't mimic the art style like I partially can with Queen Metroid. It's odd, since dragons were once my specialty.

And BAYBUH RIDLEH would require abilities to draw tiny creatures in cute poses with bug eyes and what not, which I just can't do.

So, no BAYBUH RIDLEH...

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I remember your old thread from June or so on the first group of pictures.

Drakaedon is by far my most favourite out of them, mostly having to do with its pose. You profiled with your Queen Metroids and I'm not sure if it's exactly a bad thing, but it leaves a bit of emptiness in the depth of the drawing.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Profiling...?

What's that? (newb alert)

No really. Do you mean like how I made a Queen Metroid and a Queen Ice Metroid, therefore profiling the creature's element? Or is there some sort of artistic term called profiling?

Anyway, I finished Minaeus...but it's not as good as I hoped it would be half-way through the piece...Definitely better than my old Minaeus I drew back in Christmas '07, and very different as well.

Minaeus

IT ISN'T DANCING. It's in the pose that it is in as if it were climbing a wall.

Minaeus is a giant blind lizard covered in bones.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Good drawings! Really well-drawn, but could you colour them?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
But wait, I thought you only came here for the SSB4 Thread? +_+

But anyways, these drawings are pretty neat. You've got more artistic ability than I can manifest, and keep up the neat job.

I would provide criticism, but I won't until all of the pictures are shown in good quality. Get that covered and I'll critique it, OK? :)