• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Drawings

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
http://i53.*******.com/2e2ea7t.jpg​
Credit to Hayasaka. Sempai from Mangafox for the wonderful Banner
These are some of my Pokemon drawings, hope you guys like 'em
New Drawings :D
Sunset Charizard
SCAN0007.jpg

Pokemon Trainer Red
SCAN0008.jpg

Other Drawings Not Pokemon Related

Leviathan
SCAN0009.jpg

Yoshi
SCAN0010.jpg

Thorny Heart
SCAN0003.jpg

Son Goku
SCAN0005.jpg

Random Girl
SCAN0006.jpg

silgoldredlick.gif

Fear PPL's awesome lickies XP​

Last edited:

Red Charizard

Current Love: Sinnoh
I think the image codes may have been put in incorrectly accidentally, no images are showing up. :C
Remember,
is the way to go! c:

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
thanks, yeah I can see them too.
Um both were taken from a digital camera if you're wondering why they're crappy quality.

Anyways thanks for the compliments

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
I love them, especially the first one. I can't draw hands, and you are obviously excellent at them... ;__;

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Actually, in truth I suck at drawing hands, I hate drawing them so I usually leave them out of my drawings

Edit:

Update:
SCAN0002.jpg

Last edited:

_Snivy

Lover
I really like what you do! I, myself, draw Pokemons but I never colour them! Yours inspire me to draw! Subscribed!

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Thanks very much guys

Update:
I decided on drawing some more pokemon because I haven't been drawing enough of them lately. Hope you all enjoy

SCAN0013.jpg

Carmine, my lovely Snivy

SCAN0014.jpg

Jaws the Croconaw

_Snivy

Lover
Thanks very much guys

Update:
I decided on drawing some more pokemon because I haven't been drawing enough of them lately. Hope you all enjoy

SCAN0013.jpg

Carmine, my lovely Snivy

SCAN0014.jpg

Jaws the Croconaw

Oh my god! SNIVY ABSOLUTELY ROCKS!