• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Drawings

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
The shading might be a bit off, I also have a MArio sketch hiding away too

AmericanDreamer

In the meantime, as far as what you should draw next...I vote Mewtwo. Mewtwo is awesome!

Oh, and fantastic drawings. I am particularly fond of your most recent drawing of Silver (one of my favorite game characters, I'm currently writing a fanfic on him, link in sig). I also like your most recent Charizard. You have fantastic preportions and darn good shading as well.

On a scale of 2 - 9 (3 being the highest of course), I'd give you a 12 :D

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Thanks, I've been drawing for a long time so it's great to see people like my work. Mewtow? I've never drawn him before, maybe I'll give him a try

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
*clap clap*

Nice

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
I know, I drew the same one on a desk today in Math, took 5 minutes and my friend took a picture of it on her phone. She did that every time I drew something interesting on my desk.

Charizard, Pikachu, and now Mewtwo.....

She's going to have a collection soon...

AmericanDreamer

Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up! As fantastic as that picture is, I've seen it before, except colored. I mean like, perfectly the same. It's even right here on Serebii.

Here's the link for it. It's at the very bottom of the page.

Well, alright, they aren't perfectly exact. Your Mewtwo's eyes are slighty more open, the middle finger on his right hand is thicker, and one of the fingers on his left hand appears where on the other one it's missing, but other then that, I can't tell the difference.

It's like either you both copied from something else (maybe an official artwork) or you copied from him (since his is eariler).

What gives?

It is very good.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
AmericianDreamer: Actually it's from the Pokemon Special Manga, When Blane captures Mewtwo. Check Volume 3 out it's in there. I hand drew this pic though, using the Vol 3 picture as reference.

floatzel98: Thanks

AmericanDreamer

AmericianDreamer: Actually it's from the Pokemon Special Manga, When Blane captures Mewtwo. Check Volume 3 out it's in there. I hand drew this pic though, using the Vol 3 picture as reference.

I figured it was something like that. Well replicated from official art or not, this is brilliantly done and deserves high praise. Well done CD.