• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Drawings

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Thanks so much Arufa.

So since I'm in the mood, I'll post some new drawings after school today.

And I almost forgot to mention, I'd love to draw stuff for people to test out my drawing skill so if anyone wants me to draw something for them then go ahead and speak up.

Estuary

єѕѕ-cнєw-єrry
Nice! You have great pencil work and shading. I like the perspective on the dinosaur guy in your latest drawing, and the background.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
He's actually a young wingless dragon.

I call him Theo <3

And thanks, it's been much easier to shade drawings ever since I had gotten sketching pencils for christmas last year.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
over a month later, here is an update :D

SCAN0035.jpg

America! (he's my first drawing this year)

SCAN0036.jpg

rose (drew it on Christmas)

AmpharosUltimatum

You're actually quite good. I like your shading. Your picture of Red and the serpentine creature you posted are definitely your best.

You need to work on hands, and some of your lines are very rough where they shouldn't be. Just keep up with drawing, though. Talent isn't something to waste. :)

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
You're actually quite good. I like your shading. Your picture of Red and the serpentine creature you posted are definitely your best.

You need to work on hands, and some of your lines are very rough where they shouldn't be. Just keep up with drawing, though. Talent isn't something to waste. :)

Yeah I know I've always had problems drawing hands and feet. Some though are just quick sketches.

Awesome drawing! I liek how ya colour :p my lickies o.o

Im lovin' that rose.. I cant draw a rose >3< nya~

I can't draw roses by memory, by I looked at various references to draw that one.

kyogreblue3

take a byte
^ Seconded.

Your coloring style is awesome, bro. The texture on his clothes really add to the whole thing :)
There's one complaint though, so you're not off the hook this time - the right side of the image is blurry. Or maybe you just wanted it to be blurry? IDK.

Anyway, on a second note- Axis Powers: Hetalia FTW!!!!!
I'm on the way to loving it as much as I love Fullmetal Alchemist xD