• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Dream Cream Team

legendarycharizard

The Warrior Spirit
Hello Everyone i didnot know that my team is 5th gen or not but please rate it and suggest me

I made this team because my first team was not good so my friend said to make a new team and he gave me a link to smogon.

My pokemons
;493;Arc-Bug (Arceus-Bug) @ Insect Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

After a single Swords Dance, Bug Arceus reaches a massive Attack stat of 678, which is enough to crush any unprepared opponent. X-Scissor is the obligatory STAB attack and has great coverage in the tier. Stone Edge allows Bug Arceus to hit Flying-types such as Rayquaza and Ho-Oh, for super effective damage. Earthquake, on the other hand, covers Dialga and other Steel-types. Recover can be used in place of Earthquake as a reliable recovery move, giving Bug Arceus some staying power.

;491;Dar (Darkrai) @ Leftovers
Trait: Bad Dreams
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Dark Void
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

This is the very set that propelled Darkrai to fame, or rather notoriety, last generation. Darkrai's stellar base 125 Speed and Dark Void's decent accuracy make pulling off a sweep very easy. The basic game plan is to switch into a Pokemon slower than Darkrai, put it to sleep with a Dark Void, grab a Nasty Plot boost or set up a Substitute, and start sweeping. After a single Nasty Plot, Darkrai's Special Attack reaches a jaw dropping 738 and Dark Pulse will dent anything not resistant to it. Focus Blast hits the Dark- and Steel-types that resist Dark-type attacks, most notably Tyranitar, Heatran, Ferrothorn, and opposing Darkrai. To put Darkrai's insane power into perspective, even Eviolite Chansey is 2HKOed by Focus Blast after a Nasty Plot boost. Dark Pulse and Focus Blast have near-perfect coverage, resisted only by Heracross and Toxicroak. Substitute allows Darkrai to avoid crippling status, have a fighting chance against Sleep Talkers, and scout for its counters. Dark-type has good type coverage in Ubers, so a mono-attacking set without Focus Blast is extremely viable, although Darkrai will easily be walled by Steel-type Pokemon and Blissey then.

This Darkrai set functions exceptionally well as a lead or late-game sweeper and the choice of item depends heavily on the position that Darkrai intends to fill in the team. Focus Sash can be used if Darkrai is being used as a lead, allowing it to stop most support leads with Dark Void and even 2HKO Prankster Taunt users such as Thundurus with STAB Dark Pulse. Focus Sash Darkrai can also pull off a mini-sweep early game when played right. Thanks to Bad Dreams, Darkrai does not have to worry about its opponent's Focus Sash. Leftovers is the preferred item with Substitute, as Life Orb recoil will drain Darkrai's health too quickly. But it must be kept in mind that, without Life Orb, Darkrai's damage output drops significantly.

;483;Dia (Dialga) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Draco Meteor
- Brick Break
- Fire Blast
- Thunder

STAB Draco Meteor bolstered by 438 Special Attack is frightening for almost any opponent. Only Steel-type Pokemon, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Chansey, and Blissey can take Draco Meteor without the risk of being 2HKOed in the process, though some frailer Steel-types such as Lucario take major damage anyway (66.2% - 77.9% if Dialga is Mild). Brick Break, with the given Attack EVs, will 2HKO Blissey and most Chansey with Stealth Rock in play while Outrage is an excellent attack to use with or without Bulk Up. Without Bulk Up, Dialga can use Outrage with a Life Orb to 2HKO most Kyogre and both pink blobs. Bulk Up is a great lure move since it draws in Groudon, which is in turn shut down by STAB Draco Meteor. With Bulk Up, Dialga should be able to even surge through Wish Blissey. Fire Blast is the best attack for taking down the vast majority of Steel-types in the Uber metagame, but it comes with the downside of being weakened by rain. This can be resolved by partnering Dialga with Groudon or Tyranitar. The final slot should generally be Thunder due to its perfect accuracy in the rain; with its 30% chance of paralysis, most opponents will think twice before they switch in, since many Dialga checks or counters rely on their Speed. Thunder also smacks both Ho-Oh and Lugia. Bear in mind Thunder's accuracy is hampered in the sun and both can remove their weakness to it with Roost as long as they are faster. To deal with both Ho-Oh and Lugia, Dialga can be partnered with Kyogre who easily scares off both the GSC legends.

;383;Grou (Groudon) @ Life Orb
Trait: Drought
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 136 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Groudon's enormous Attack and middling Speed stats allow it to capitalize on Rock Polish quite effectively. After one use, Groudon reaches 500 Speed, enough to outrun anything slower than Choice Scarf Garchomp. From there, Groudon can sweep pretty easily with its mighty STAB Earthquake.

Dragon Claw enables Groudon to hit the Dragon-types that are immune to Earthquake, such as Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, and Giratina-O, while having a much higher chance of OHKOing the likes of Palkia and Garchomp. Stone Edge's main purpose is to 2HKO Lugia, but it is useful for hitting Flying-types in general, such as Ho-Oh. Overheat, however, provides completely unresisted coverage, and easily OHKOes Skarmory and Ferrothorn while 2HKOing Bronzong. It also cooks bulky Grass-types such as Grass Arceus to a delicious crisp. Swords Dance is also an option over Dragon Claw. Groudon has excellent two-move coverage in Earthquake and Stone Edge, so it can use Swords Dance to increase its already great Attack stat to a jaw-dropping 872, letting it OHKO pretty much everything that doesn't resist its attacks. Swords Dance also lets Groudon break through stall teams more easily, but it can be difficult to get in both a Swords Dance and a Rock Polish without assistance from Wobbuffet or dual screens.

;382;Kyo (Kyogre) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Water Spout
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

Choice Specs is an obvious item to put on Kyogre considering the record-setting power of Water Spout. Almost no switch-in is safe from a 2HKO—even Chansey can be 2HKOed by Water Spout in the rain—making Kyogre an extremely dangerous wallbreaker. Kyogre also has Thunder and Ice Beam, both of which 2HKO Palkia, so that very few Pokemon can safely switch in at all. When Kyogre's HP drops lower, it can use its alternative STAB move, either Surf (at 63.3% HP or lower) or Hydro Pump (at 80% HP or lower).

;384;Ray (Rayquaza) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Air Lock
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- ExtremeSpeed
- Brick Break

Mixed Rayquaza is one of the most powerful wallbreakers in the entire Uber tier. Base 150 Attack and Special Attack go a long way in helping Rayquaza pick walls apart. This set attempts to lure in and obliterate usual Rayquaza switch-ins with its powerful special attacks. A Draco Meteor coming off 399 Special Attack will severely dent anything not resisting it, including Groudon and Lugia, both of whom are cleanly 2HKOed after Stealth Rock. Any Steel-types courageous enough to face a Draco Meteor are swiftly barbecued by a Fire Blast. ExtremeSpeed allows Rayquaza to take down weakened Pokemon and does decent damage even without investment. Outrage gives Rayquaza a powerful physical STAB move, while Dragon Tail allows Rayquaza to scout any switch-ins. Brick Break can be used to punch holes into the pink blobs, Blissey and Chansey. This set can be used as an effective offensive lead to put immediate pressure on the opponent. While being used as a lead, Lum Berry is a very useful item, since it allows Rayquaza to check any Darkrai hoping to set up on it. Focus Sash helps Rayquaza survive super effective hits which would normally OHKO it, but is almost useless mid-game. However, Life Orb is by far the most useful item, as it allows Rayquaza to significantly increase its damage output.

The most powerful pokemon in my team is Darkrai
And most annoying pokemon in my team is Dialga

I have copied information smogon as i don't have anything to tell.

Last edited:

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Dont steal descriptions from smogon please. They are copywrite by smogon so usage for the purpose of teaching is called plagiarism. Plagiarism isalso a crime :)

I would like to battle this team on PO then I will be able to say something about it (Reserved post until further notice)

dildadonz

I would change one pokemon on your team to a double screener for rayquzaa as it is hyper offensive. I don't like the choice of item on arceus, STAB extremespeed is way deadlier. You could use leftovers or even life orb but that whittles away health.