• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My DSI keeps turning itself off.

VIA

<<< Recent Shiny
So today I was playing pokemon and then the DSI randomly shut off. I tried turning it on but it keeps shutting itself off? Any ideas?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Mine did the same thing. Usually it's a combination of a dying battery or the system bumping up against something.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Mine does that, it's a DSL. Sometimes when the back, near the DS game slot gets bump, it turns off but its still okay.. its like it blackout, nya~

GigiVshion

It could be what they said or something else.
Does it do that if you press a specific button?
How old is it?
Do you often drop it?
Do you often slam it closed?
Anything like that?

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
my normal ds did that, cause the top screen was half apart from the bottom, maybe you dropped it or got water on it?

Skyhi101

When my DSL did that I cleaned the contacts (Connecting part) on the battery and it worked after that, may be a dead battery though.

richm88

shiny hunter
I would say the same clean the terminals and get a new battery first before attempting to research deeeper into the problem