• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Eggs And Pokemon Colour Sprites

Arena Tycoon Slaking

These are my eggs here these are my first but please tell me how to make them better:
espeonegg3mz.png

masquareinegg3kw.png

pokemoneggs7od.png

shinycrobategg1wg.png

skarmoryegg8ho.png

And these are just some things i made up and i called them Pokemon Colours and i just used the colours of the pokemon to make the outline here are some examples:
deoxysspeedcolour9et.png

luvdisccolour2zc.png

manaphycolour3kz.png

Credit To Coronis
mewcolour7yl.png

shinycastformcolour4ix.png

shinyregisteelcolour1dj.png

Please critique

Last edited:
the eggs are decent,but the tail of the Espeon one overlaps the ear,It should be behind it.The celebi looks to crowded,maybe the legs were to much?
Coronis needs credit fo the Manafii sprite too. :/

Its fine.I was just pointing it out,as you might get busted for sprite theft.It happens alot. :/BTW,your Registeel still has outline in it's body,if you want to do it properly,you might wnat to recolour that.

L

lightspeed

Nice eggs and cool pokemon colours, I like them, good job.

Arena Tycoon Slaking

Sorry bout the double post but heres a TC i made please critique
tc93va.png

I personally like it lots tell me what you think
Oh Thanks Coronis for the Manyula and Lucario sprites

RedJirachi

Veteran member
*Mind Reader* said:
These are my eggs here these are my first but please tell me how to make them better:
espeonegg3mz.png

masquareinegg3kw.png

pokemoneggs7od.png

shinycrobategg1wg.png

skarmoryegg8ho.png

And these are just some things i made up and i called them Pokemon Colours and i just used the colours of the pokemon to make the outline here are some examples:
deoxysspeedcolour9et.png

luvdisccolour2zc.png

manaphycolour3kz.png

Credit To Coronis
mewcolour7yl.png

shinycastformcolour4ix.png

shinyregisteelcolour1dj.png

Please critique
Without the outline they look so...realistic!