• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Fake Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonsly12

Ooh. Pretty Islands
i could never think of things like what you made, your art level makes mine look like crap

100/10 LOL

Hey Plate, it's Ztak from deviantART. Even though I've said this a million times I just gotta say your designs are incredible. They're so close to the real thing it's amazing!

Keep up the good work pal :)

Igloo

PinsirUsedGroundTime
Shading and designs are impeccable. Many of them are convincing... especially Brushem, Tentacruze, Phyale, and that unnamed cuttlefish thing. Those are excellent. I love looking at them.

Your Scizor evo looks too much like the Kricketune line, though, and the Lumineon and Seaking evos are kinda too elaborate and intricate to be actual Pokémon; they look like real fish. Gigimplode looks like too confused of a design, like a bunch of disparate ideas glued together.

Overall, you seem to have a good sense of what Pokémon designs entail, because believe me, they are far superior to many "fakemon" I've seen out there. In fact, as pieces of art by themselves, they are far beyond spectacular.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I have to agree with Igloo in the fact that some look like pokemon and some such as the seaking evo look like real fish or real animal, exactly what I was thinking. But let me just say well done. The princess of the sea is brilliant, I can't wait to see more.

yappy25

IM LEAVING
DUDE UR AWESOME!!! im an advanced spriter, but how do you make them like that? PERFECT

YellowHat

The Anticool
Excellent work, almost mimicking Sugimori's style. Of course, I'm glad you didn't, it makes them unique. They're all very good.

Hey, btw, the best of the Grass starter ideas (IMO) is the first one. It's very unique (I thought one or two of the others looked like Turtwig) and still cool. Go with that one.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Oh man, Haill looks like it's got massive bags under its eyes from lack of sleep ^^;;; I feel tired just looking at it.

Tentacruze and Seazer scared the hell out of me! But a good way ^^ They're scarily well-done! *whacked*

Question about that little seed-like water-type: how is it Water? Looks more like Grass, Ground, maybe even Bug (to an extent.)

All 5 versions of the Grass starter have a kind of Turtwig-ish face about them... but there's nothing wrong with that, I guess. Lots of Pokemon have similar facial features between each other, I've noticed. Believe it or not, my favorite version is the one at the very top-right of the panel ^_^

I'd love to see more from you! Please continue!

FakemonKing

Toxic Master
They are the best pokemon that I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Managar

Thanks guys! Sorry, I've been on hiatus for the past few months.

I'll be bringing back these guys in a sort of an updated stage and have a lot more designs to make you really interested in seeing a hellova lot more! :)

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
FYI, having Sproutops be part Rocktype doesn't work because it cancels out the weakness to Fire. Its evos can be part Rock type, though.
Speaking of which, I'd like to see the Fire starter and the evos of the starters.

i agree with pachacrisu master

wot i wanna know is how got so good u got any tips they would be much appreciated

Kyumi

Very very nice work. All of your concepts are well thought through and very clean. I love Seazar. and what a perfect name! I also really appreciate your concept drawings. Keep it coming!!!

Kyumi

I see you logic in that, Tadashi, but you have to give points for originality. It might need to bulk up a bit physically to be substantial. I know Rotom and others aren't that physically impressive, but they do have a solid shape whereas seaweed is kind of... floppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.