• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Fake Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylver

Proud Togetic owner!
Hey Sylver1984 here (from Deviant, not sure if u know me XD)
But like I said on Deviant, great designs and really good colouring skills.

Keep 'em coming :D :D

You, sir, are awesome.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
those were awesome
i liked tentacruz the best, it looked the coolest and you really made it work with the tentacruel line
i don't get why you made the elecrode ev by half fire though, im all for fire, but not like that, it didnt make a lot of sense
the princess of the sea was creative too

O MY GOD U ARE AMAZING, The pokemon company needs to hire you!!!!

pachirisu master out!

EDIT: plz I;m begging U make more!!

Last edited:

vines

Wow....I think all of them are awesome. But I think the names are a ittle bit too simple. Otherwise, the drawings are excellent

Managar

i don't get why you made the elecrode ev by half fire though, im all for fire, but not like that, it didnt make a lot of sense

Gigimplode's based on the sun, in a way. So fire seemed like it due to the course of it being able to emmit plasma rays, etc.

Managar will you post anymore?

I sure will be buddy! I've been drafting more and more ideas and a lot of them are coming to the stage where I'll be releasing a lot more this week! :)

I'll be looking at updated the main post once a week, so it'll grow consistently larger in due time, somemight be taken back down for further revision, but otherwise, yes. I will be posting more. :) I also have university so that eats up a lot of my time. XD

Oh well, have a good Sunday everybody! :)

Kojima

^ Super Cooooooool ^
*-Bookmarks-*

This is great! I love your style and the idea. It rocks;

1000000/10

electivire165

jesus christ, these are awesome, love the tenticruel and electrode evos the are fantastic!

I can't really express in words how awesome your drawings are.
My fave has to be either Gigimplode or Pearleye, but they're all great. Keep it up, and I really hope you can make more! :D

Camby

< OH HAI!
Hey, you are a really talented aritst, all of your drawings are perfect. The concepts are unique, and I feel privleged to see them. Do you take requests/ideas?

=]

mangaeyes

Reminds me of Fareer's fakemon but sadly his thread died...They were so good...but at least we have you! Can't wait until you show the starters!

Managar

Wow, thanks for the comments everyone! I really appreciate the reception, comments from everyone, I'm just so amazed that people think my work is good. :)

Sorry I haven't been online much, I've been busy over the week and had uni work to finish up, but I've managed to draw some concept designs! Nothing is finalised yet, but I thought I'd share my design concept arts with you guys as you seem interested in Pokemon that arn't related to official made Pokemon. :)

Here's the first concept sheet, presenting my variations of my grass starter, Sproutops. Grass/Rock and based off a stegosaurus.
sproutopsconceptartwz5.jpg

Next up are 3 new designs that would perhaps be uncommon water typed Pokemon. Left is Anchor Squid, top left is a sea snake + fishing lure mix and kelp! Hope you like and possibly will see some change in their designs. :)
starterconceptspg7.jpg

It's good to be back, I look forward to replying to any questions relevant to these and my little project.

Answers to questions previously asked:

Hey, you are a really talented aritst, all of your drawings are perfect. The concepts are unique, and I feel privleged to see them. Do you take requests/ideas?

=]

Hey, that's really great to hear! :) Thank you for taking the time and looking at my work.

Requests..ideas..not too sure yet, it'll depend on what the ideas would be. I'm not really exhausted out of ideas, but I'd like to hear what you have in mind and see about it. :)

Reminds me of Fareer's fakemon but sadly his thread died...They were so good...but at least we have you! Can't wait until you show the starters!

Aww, thank you so much. Hearing a comment like that is so nice to see! :) As you can see I just posted the grass concept. Still working on the fire and water ones, but I'm thinking the water one will be a polar bear and the fire one will be an ox. :)

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
Hi I'm Plateman from DeviantArt, and I think I posted some stuff here before but I couldn't find that thread so I'm making this thread now.

So over my freetime I have come up with some Pokemon designs, some might not like, some might not understand and some might just LOVE it that they'll write death threats to Gamefreak to include them in a game. XD

I've done a few here and there in what people call "Official Style", but I'd consider what I've designed at the moment in their finalised concept stages, even with their shading as I haven't completely nailed the official style just yet so I'll be sticking to concept forms in the future until I'm ready to redo these in the future.

My Fake Pokemon region will be based on Shikoku and the areas surrounding it, so a bit of Honshu too. I've been working on a name for the region, but I haven't come to a finalised agreement on it yet so it'll take a bit more time organising the perspective of the region.

The Pokémon

I'm not organising my Pokemon in a Pokedex just yet, as I don't have any idea how many I will have and I plan to make a reasonable number of evolutions and pre-evolutions and make things a little interesting.

Here they are:

Haill; the alternate evolution of Azurill, Ice type.
001.png

Blizzill; the evolved form of Haill, Ice type.
002.png

Perleye; pre-evolved form of Sabeleye, Ghost type.
003.png

Brushem; generic rodent that only appears at night, Normal type.
004.png

Tentacruze; Tentacruel evolution, Water/Poison type.
005.png

Slyssor; Scizor evolution, Bug/Steel type.
006.png

Phyale; Princess of the Sea; counterpart to Manaphy, Water type.
007.png

Divineon; Lumineon evolution, Water type.
008.png

Seazar; Seaking evolution, Water type.
009.png

Gigimplode; Electrode evolution, Electric/Fire type.
010.png

Hope y'all enjoy. ;)

ADDED: 23rd April

- Grass starter
sproutopsconceptartwz5.jpg

- Uncommon Water Pokemon
starterconceptspg7.jpg

amazing simply amazing. You are an excellent artist.

my fav's in order,
1.phayle
2.seazer
3.gigimplode
4.grass starter
5.slysser
6.tentacruze

keep up the good work.

if i could make a suggestion on a next peace-

tauros/miltank pre evo.
heracross/pinser pre evo. and sep/ evo
herocross's bug/fighing
pinsir bug/steel(or dark)

and a polar bear pokemon

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
I like the old version of Sproutops featured on the bottom right best. Whatever design you choose, though, I'd suggest changing the eyes around as they're similar to Turtwig's.

I would also suggest changing the kelp's features a little to distance it from Oddish. The three sprouts and the simple face seem very similar...maybe changing the face and eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.