• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Fake Pokemon >_>

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
Because it's now a fad. And fads are retarded. And according to my classmates in High School last year, so am I for still playing Pokemon >_> Whatever.

My Grass Starter and evos.
Inspiration: American Indian culture.

My Fire Starter and evos.
Inspiration: A better bat pokemon, because Crobat sucks.

My Water Starter and Evos.
Inspiration: Oceanic mollusks. We need an anenome Pokemon, anyways.

Now I just need names.
Ok, go ahead and tell me how much they suck =P

EDIT: Links fixed.

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Well, they are good sketches, but design wise, I feel their final forms are too similar to their basic forms.

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
I really liked the grass line. Very creative.
The fire line was okay but they all looked too similar IMO.
The water line was designed wonderfully. They remind me of a fossil line however but I wouldn't mind them being real Pokemon.

Overall, some pretty nice drawings. :)

Treveon

The Grass Eevee
I like the fire started and the second water one. He's kidna cute in his own way <3

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
grassstarterbasecoloriu2.png

Base colored the Grass starter, just for the hell of it.

Also, I don't really know HOW to differ the fire line's design; I just made each one bigger and more fearsome. Kinda like Pidgey's design >_>

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
Water Line info

Group: Water 3
Abilities: Suction Cups/Torrent

Name: Seasap (Sea and Sap)
Sea Cucumber Pokemon
Water Type
Evolution:
Seasap --L16-> Spongrime (Sponge and Grime)

Spongrime
Sea Sponge Pokemon
Water/Poison Type
Evolution
Spongrime --L36-> Anenemy

Anenemy (kinda self explanatory)
Anenome Pokemon
Water/Poison Type

Moves:
Pound/Growl (ST), Bubble (L8), Water Gun (L15), Poison Sting (L22), Slam (L29), Screech (L36), Mist (L42), Haze (L42), Hydro Pump (L49), Sludge Bomb (L56)

Stats:
90 HP / 95 Atk / 110 Def / 40 Spd / 80 SpA / 95 SpD

Personal Moveset:
Swords Dance (Breeding w/ Kingler)
Earthquake (TM)
Surf (HM)
Sludge Bomb

More info soon...
Anyone wanna make me sprites of these guys? PM me, and I'll give you the colors...

Last edited:

Uber peanut

Dattebayo!
Personal Moveset:
Swords Dance (Breeding w/ Kingler)
Earthquake (TM)
Surf (HM)
Sludge Bomb

First of all, I would like to say that your drawings are very good and pretty cool.

However.

You did not make a good moveset. Let me tell you something: Swords dance and Earthquake on a Water\Poison pokemon is not good. Don't do it.

Here's a much better moveset.(assuming Anenemy can learn them through TM\Move tutor\Breeding.

Surf
Double Team
Toxic
Recover

My reasoning is that Poison is not a strong type. Its only super effective against Grass, and many Grass type pokemon are half poison anyway. As a water\poison pokemon, it's weaknesses skyrocket (as opposed to say, a pure water type, with only two weaknesses)
Those most common added weaknesses include: Psychic and Ground. Both of which are immensly common in competetive play.

Because of Anenemy's vast weakness, stalling moves would be appropriate.
The same thing applies to Tentacruel. Notice that nobody who is serious about the game will ever use Tentacruel for attacking purposes.

Surf isn't a stalling move (obviously) but Anenemy has to be able to attack if say, a ground or rock type pokemon came up.

Double Team obviously for stalling purposes, although don't rely on it for an impervious defense. I once had a Gengar successfully use Hypnosis and two Psychics in a row against my fully double-teamed Ninjask.

Toxic is an excellent move that will KO your opponent if they don't know how to deal with it. The only things you might have to worry about are steel type or other poison-type pokemon. (if you don't know, those types are immune to toxic and all poison moves in general)

Recover is obviously used for regaining HP lost during a battle, though it is a lost cause, as Anenemy will die from one Psychic\Earthquake\Thunderbolt\Solarbeam\Razor Leaf\Confusion\Magnitude\Dig\Thunder\Spark\Volt Tackle\Zap Canon\Psybeam\Bug moves (if playing R\B\Y Stadium 1)\etc..
just to name a few.

Anyway, Anenemy shouldn't really be used for battling anyway, as it will die to pretty much whatever it comes up against. Especially pokemon like Tyraniboah\DD T-tar, Agiligross, Mc IceGar, Espyjump (only for psychic, though), Elemence\DD-mence, McGoose, Curselax, and many others.

Also, your two fossil "pokemon" don't look at all like Pokemon.

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Uber peanut, this is art, not competitive battling. Making new Pokémon isn’t about ‘Oh does this Pokémon have a good movepool with a useful trait and high base stats?” It’s about creative expression which is more than just numbers and data. It’s not like you’re actually gonna be fighting with them.

Anyways, Clockworkz, you can make the fire bat more complex by giving the final form a head, torso, and tail instead of just a round body. The Grass line can be improved if the base starter’s eyes were cuter so that the progression from base to 2nd stage could seem more advanced.

JuicyPaperclip

<!Seizure Enducing!>
I love the fire final evo, I wish it were real! Dont put down yourself because these are really good! I cant see the water one which im dissapointed, because it seems to be portraywed as awesome! I love the grass one too! Well done!

Monochras

Remi|X|ing Time
The Grass starters are pretty freaky looking. And the fire bats look like one of the bosses in Kirby and the Amazing mirror. LOL. but they are okay looking...a lil....