• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My fake pokemon cards

kainrand

strategical master
see the little picture of a mountain when you post?click it and put the URL of the image in the text box that appears.to make sure its gone well,click in preview post.howerver,if quickposting,you will have no option to preview.hope it helps. :p

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
Luxray's ok. I watched a great vid on YouTube about how to make fake cards to look exactly like the Base Set/Legendary Collection ones

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
Luxray and Leavanny are both good cards, I'm impressed.

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
Um.. guys? The Leavanny wasn't his own creation, just a reg. card. XD

Shiny pokemon are a good thing but they are really only for looks if you think about it. i mean, they don't learn any special moves. (Do they?)
But i still like them

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
Um.. guys? The Leavanny wasn't his own creation, just a reg. card. XD

I waited for someone to say that. Confused that 2 pepole actually thought he made the Levanny xD