• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Fan Fic: Danger from the earth and skies!

Envy

Homunculus
Pokémon Advanced II
Danger from the Earth and Skies

Prologue

In the dark, gloomy laboratory, Team Magma scientists hovered over a single table where the studied a single, moon shaped artifact. They had been speculating to whether it could summon the legendary Pokémon Groudon. It had been team Magma’s mission to summon Groudon, so they could increase the earth’s landmass before their rivals, Team Aqua, whom wanted to summon Kyogre to increase the ocean capacity.

The lead Team member stood in the corner, watching impatiently.
One of the scientists poked their head up. “Sir, come look at this.”

He walked to the other side of the room, where several workers and scientists, huddled over a slab of marble. The marble was carved in a cave on Dewford Island, where it had remained for hundreds of years. Until a few days ago when they raided the cave and stole it.

“What is it.” He asked, annoyed. They had not turned out anything for the past week, and his superiors were growing impatient.

“The carving indicate that in order to achieve our goal, we need to harness the power of the most powerful Pokémon - Mewtwo.” He was correct. The pictures clearly stated that mewtwo was needed.

“Get our men on hand. Were going to get that Pokémon if it’s the last thing I do.” As the daylight crept across the ocean, helicopters flew towards Mew Island. Unaware of the terror they where about to unleash.

Envy

Homunculus
Next Chapter!

Chapter I

In the Slateport City Pokémon center, the morning came slowly as many trainers emerged, stretching and yawning, shuffling slumberously from the hall of rooms where the trainer slept while staying at the center. In a corner at the far end, four trainers, Ash, Brock, May, Max and I sat in the dining hall, eating and talking as we slowly regained consciousness.

“Well, it looks like you two are going for your third badge at the Mauville Gym.” Brock said, a tall, well-built pokemon breeder of 17 with spiked brown hair, a brown jacket, green shirt and dark brown cargo pants.

“Yeah. What’s your strategy going to be?” Max asked, a short blue haired little kid of about nine with glasses, a green shorts sleeved shirt and blue shorts.

“Just goin’ straight in for a victory!” Ash said beside me. Ash was about my age with black hair that had a bad case of hat hair, a blue jacket and gray jeans and a Pikachu sat on his shoulder.

“That’s my plan, you know, once I’m not completely brain dead.” I said, taking a sip from my Hoenn Pride mug. I was of medium height with blue eyes under my bushy brown hair and wore a green and red open jacket with a white shirt and blue jeans.

“Are you sure? I mean, your match against Brawly was a close one. How do you know that this match will be easy?” May asked, a beautiful girl with long brown hair, that stuck out on both sides under a red pokeball bandanna. She also had beautiful sapphire blue eyes, a collared red shirt, blue and white gloves, and dark-blue, almost black shorts covered by a white skirt. She was Max’s older sister and my Girlfriend.

“You mean your not always brain dead? Wow…” Max commented and jeered.

“Very funny, Max. But, yeah. How hard can I be for a great trainer like myself.” I said with confidence.

“Pi.” Said My Pichu, a small baby pokemon with soft yellow fur, cute little black eyes, pink cheeks, black ears and a little black tail.

Then, suddenly, the bright and beautiful day outside suddenly turned to a dark, menacing thunderstorm, Rain falling in drenching sheets. Lightning cracked outside the window and in an instant, it was gone.

“Whoa, what was that?” May asked, pondering.

“It doesn’t matter, because I’m gonna get that third badge!” I said, still confidant, even though I was curious about the lightning.

“Your still full of that false confidence.” Said a sneering voice behind us. We turned around to see a black haired, medium sized boy with startling green eyes and jet-black hair. His trench coat seemed to flow, even though he wasn’t moving.

“Shane. It’s been awhile.” He sneered.

“Drew.” I said resentfully.

“Who’s Drew?” Ash asked.

“My rival.” Drew and I had always been competing with each other since we were little, and he always thought he was better than I was. And he had proven himself right from time to time.

“So, you’re still training Pokémon, huh. I figured you would of gotten the clue that you just can’t train Pokémon after I creamed you in the final exam at school.”

May sat beside me, growling slightly, getting angry. Only two things made her mad; People feeling sorry for themselves and people making fun of her friends. For his sake, he needed to shut up.

“Oh Yeah! I’m a far better trainer than you are! The match was a close tie, and you know it!” I exclaimed. I hated when he brought that up.

“I’m glad you found some friends. I guess even a major loser like you should have one friend.” The said, in his pompous, arrogant voice.

May closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, her left eyebrow twitching as Drew cackled.
“That’s enough! You take that back! He’s not a loser!” May said, her blue eyes flashed with anger.

“Aww, man. You have your Girlfriend stick up for you? Your are more of a loser than I thought!”

“What do you want, anyway! Don’t you have other people to annoy?” I snapped.

“Wow. Looks like he’s a bit of a hot head like you, Ash.” Max said quietly.

Drew ignored me “I mean really. If you wanted to date an empty minded fool, why not a Slowbro. You might actually get something out of it.” He laughed at his own joke. That’s what I hated the most. He’d insult me, and then laugh like it was the funniest thing in the world.

“Girl, get with a real Trainer like me. I’ll show what a real guy is like.” I was brinking on the edge of coming out and breaking his pointed nose. He insults me, then he tries to steal my girl, I don’t think so.

“No way, not in a million years! He happens to be the nicest and strongest pokemon trainer I know. I wouldn’t trade him for anything.” May retaliated.

“Looks like your too attached to him. Sad, really. I’m mean brown hair, dude. Try something original.” Drew said.

“Oh, yeah. Black is soooo great.” I said sarcastically, “You look like something a Snorlax pulled out of its butt! Besides, don’t you have to be some where?”

“Quiet, loser.” Drew said, and turns again towards May.

“That’s enough, Drew! I know for a fact that he’s an excellent Trainer and Coordinator!” Brock retorted.

“Pichu!” My Pichu exclaimed.

“He’s not just my boyfriend, he’s my best friend, too!” May retorted.

“And he’s a good friend to have!” Max chimed in.

“That’s right.” Ash added.

“Besides, I could beat you hands down while blindfolded!” I said, challenging him.

“Oh yeah!” Drew shot back.

“Yeah!” We stared at each other with fire in our eyes.

“Then you would mind trying to prove it in a match. Not that you’ll win.”

“Why you!” I lunged forward at him, ready to fight, when May grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me back. She looked me dead in the eye, her blue eyes blazing.

“I hate this guy as much as you do, Shane.” She whispered in my ear, “But if you just lunge at him, you won’t prove anything.” I knew she was right. She always knew how to calm me down.

Under the bright morning sun shining in the sapphire sky, we stood in the grassy plain outside, Drew and I stared each other down.

“This will be a three on three elimination match between Shane and Drew. There is no time limit! Let the match begin.” We stood, staring at each other for a minute before making a move.

“Let’s do this! Voltorb, Go!” The round, red and white Pokémon rolled around on the field. It kind of looked like a pokeball.

“Ralts, let’s go, buddy!” Ralts, a cream-colored psychic pokemon had a tan colored, helmet like growth with two red horns on each side on its head, shadowing brown eyes. Ralts is one of my personal favorite Pokémon because of its strength and cuteness.

“Go! Confusion!” I commanded.

Ralts glared menacingly at voltorb. Grinning mischievously, it raised its claws and flashed its sharp edges. Voltorb panicked as the psychic Pokémon jumped into the air. Stretching its arms and its body glowing blue, it lifted voltorb into the air using telekinesis. Voltorb sweat-dropped as it rose higher and higher.

“Great job! Now throw it into the ground!” Ralts tensed its small body, its body glowing bright. Ralts forcefully slammed the round electric Pokémon into the ground, Voltorb groaning before exploding in a puff of black smoke. As the thick black smoke cleared, Ralts stood tall above voltorb.

“Volt..orb…” It said weakly.

“Return, Voltorb! You got lucky. Try this! Mightyena go!” Drew commanded. The Dog Pokémon fur was as black as night, and its roar was the most terrifying sound, especially to someone like me because I have a terrible fear of dog Pokémon.

“Whoa! That’s pretty scary.” May said, also looking into Mightyena’s fierce stare.

“That’s Mightyena’s Intimidate. Works pretty good, if you ask me.” Brock commented.

“Shadow Ball!” Mightyena inhaled deeply, its teeth baring threateningly. It fired a dark ball of energy from its mouth, engulfing Ralts with the black as night attack. The air was thick with dust, and the two Pokémon panted. Ralts fell over, charred and damaged. It struggled to get up, but the damaged Pokémon couldn’t get up. Dark type attacks like Shadow Ball were super effective against Psychic Pokémon.

“Ralts, return! You did good, buddy.” Reaching back for another pokemon, I threw a silver Premier Ball, and in a blaze of light, appeared a Beautifly, a Butterfly Pokémon with gorgeous wings and a long thin nose it uses to suck the pollen out of flowers.

“Let’s do this, Beautifly, use Silver Wind!” Beautifly’s wings glowed silver before it flapped them vigorously, kicking up a silver colored wind that slammed into Mightyena.

“It hit! That was awesome, they might win!” Max said.

“Yeah, and that looked to be a serious critical hit! Keep it up you guys!” Brock called out.

“Mightyena, get up! You wimp! Get up now!” Drew commanded. “Return!” This was his mistake as a trainer. He may have beaten me in Final Exam at school, but her didn’t have the relationship with his Pokémon like I had with mine.

“This is it! Go Machop!” the superpower Pokémon flexed its arms and stomped its feet. Beautifly didn’t shake its attitude.

“Beautifly, Gust attack, Go!” Beautifly flapped its wings and kicked up a powerful small tornado that slammed into the muscular Pokémon. Flying attacks did tons of damage to fighting and Grass Pokémon.

“You’ll have to do better than that!” Drew called out. Machop was able to get back up! I needed to think of a strategy and fast.

“Beautifly, try Silver Wind!” The barrage of Silver Wind attacks struck Machop, who stumbled around dazed.
“Machop use mega punch! Crush this wimp!” The glowing, silver colored fist failed to strike Beautifly.

“Since Beautifly is a Flying Pokemon, those attacks wont do any damage.” Max said.

“Lets show them what we can do, Beautifly! Fly into the air!” Beautifly, being a dual Bug/flying Pokémon, was able to fly hundreds of feet into the air. Drew and Machop feebly tried to find Beautifly among the white clouds.

“Beautifly, use Hidden Power Attack!” From the clouds, a bright multi-colored beam slammed into Machop, dust flying into the air. Beautifly descended from the sky and landed on the ground.

“Ma…chop…” Machop fell to the ground with a dull thud, fainted.

“So, who’s a loser, huh? You are! Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh huh!” I taunted in a singsong voice, my friends sweat-dropping from embarrassment.

“You’ve won this time, but I’ll be back. And next time, you’ll be the one losing.” Drew said spitefully before walking away.

“I’d like to see that!” I called victoriously.

“Great job, Beautifly. Return.” I recalled Beautifly into its pokeball, disappearing in a flash of red light.

“Hope we never see him again.” May said.

“Do you think you were a little immature with the way you taunted him?” Max asked.

“Nah. The way I see it, getting in someone’s face and saying, ‘ha ha I’m better than you’ is a part of life.” I said.

“O..kay…” Max trailed off.

“May, I want to thank you for standing up for me back there.” I said.

“I just did it because that’s what friends do. You would do that for me, right?”

“Of course.” I said, and she gave a quick smile, like she already knew the awnser.

The sun shone down brightly. Almost, too brightly. It grew hotter and hotter every minute. At first, I only noticed the heat, but then as the minutes passed, everyone else started to feel the heat.

“How could it have gotten this hot this fast?” May asked, wiping her forehead.

“Pika…” Replied Ash’s Pikachu.

“I don’t know, but we should get back to the Pokémon center, where it’s cool.” Brock said. We hurried to the Pokémon center. With every step the ground seemed to get hotter and hotter. The heat eventually started to radiate through the bottoms of our shoes. Beside me, May groaned. She was, hot and almost dehydrated.
She looked like she was about to faint as sweat dripped down her face. She stumbled forward onto the pavement, standing on her hands and knees.

“May! Are you okay?” Max asked.

“Ash. We should hurry to the pokemon center before someone else faints.” My Pichu sat on the pavement, panting, as did Pikachu.

With May leaning on my shoulder, Pichu in my arms, we hurried to the pokemon center and walked through the sliding doors. We felt a very welcome rush of cool air as we walked in. Inside were scores of trainers and Pokémon trying to stay cool in the unexpected heat wave.
“Wow. Looks like everyone’s trying to stay cool.” Ash said. The tables and couches were already filled, some people and Pokémon even sitting on the floor, while many stood under the air ducts.

We found a spot near the window, and since it was the only available spot, we sat down at the table. Looking out the window May stared at the clouds.
Suddenly, she saw something. Among the clouds, she could barely see a light pink pokemon with a long tail; it’s edges glowing blue.

“What’s that? It looks like Mew.” May said thoughtfully.

“What. May, sis I think the heats getting’ to ya.” Max said, trying to talk sense into his delusioned sister.

“I know what I just saw, Max.” May said

“Are you sure?” I asked. I thought the heat was getting to her too.

“Yeah. Very sure.” May said, again staring out the window. I thought she might be right. We did see Mew once before. But if it was Mew, what was it doing here? I needed to find the awnser.

T

Treecko 93

Wow, this is good! Pretty original, you got the personalities right. And the prolougue just makes you wanna read more! The description okay, too. Nice job, keep it up (sorry roodude)!

E

eveelution

well, its apparent you like may lol. but i thought it was clever how you incorparated yourself into the advanced storyline, and i thought your rival was appropriatley stuck up. good job, and i am gonna wait for the next chapter

Envy

Homunculus
Chapter Two!!

Yes, eeveeloution, i d really like May! I try to make it work. Enjoy the next chapter!!!

CHAPTER II

We stared out the window into the sky, but no sign of Mew. We gave up, thinking that that May was seeing things. Then, out of the white fluffy clouds, something fell from the sky with amazing speed.

In an instant, it slammed into the ground, sending up a cloud of thick dust. We rushed outside and huddled around. No one spoke. We just stared at the ground, amazed. Mew, the legendary pokemon, lay on the ground, injured and unconscious.

“What happened to it?” Max asked. No one awnsered.

“Poor thing.” May said, scooping the light pink, cat like pokemon in her arms.
“what happened to it. Mew are supposed to be able to block any attack with no effort, but it looks like it got beaten pretty bad.” Brock said, running his fingers on its wounds. Suddenly, Mew twitched and opened its eyes; the bright blue I remembered now was dull.

It jumped out of May’s arms, attempting to fly, but it again fell to the ground. I picked it up and held it close to me to get it to calm down, but it was thrashing and struggling.

“Hey, settle down! It okay. Just calm down.” Max said reassuringly.
Mew stopped struggling and settled down.

“We should take it in to Nurse Joy. She would know what to do.” I said. But then, as we started to walk back in, several metallic hands shot from the sky, trapping Mew, and Pikachu. Cheeks sparking, Pikachu thunderbolted the hands that held them tightly, but the shocks were just absorbed.

Then, from further up in the sky, we heard evil laughter, and we knew exactly who it was. In the sky floated a Meowth shaped balloon, and inside the basket, stood Team Rocket, three pokemon thieves bent on stealing Pikachu.

“Hey, what’s going on here!” Ash exclaimed, despite the fact he knew the awnser, since this happened on a day-to-day basis.

“Prepare for trouble, we’ve got your Pikachu!” said a Female voice from the balloon. It was Jesse, the female half of Team Rocket and self-proclaimed leader, who came from being poor and failing to be a Pokémon Nurse before joining Team Rocket.

“And Make it double, we have a Mew, too!” Came a Male voice. That was James, the Male half of Team Rocket and usually is the lackey, despite coming from a wealthy southern family before running away. Having heard this Hundreds of times, Ash cut it short.

“Pikachu! Use thunderbolt!” Pikachu gave it all it’s got; the light was so bright we shielded our eyes while Team Rocket babbled incoherently from the electrical shocks. The light faded and we looked, expecting to see Team Rocket’s balloon smoldering on the ground, but instead it still floated in the air, intact and still holds our pokemon with a death grip, Team Rocket laughing mockingly.

“They must have some kind of energy absorbing machine!” I exclaimed. Then, with a metallic clanging, a four-foot silver satellite dish unfolded from a trap door under the balloon basket and pointed towards us. The round tip glowed and sparked, the air becoming charged and tense.

“What is that?” May called out.

Then, without warning, all of Pikachu’s thunderbolts that the machine absorbed were sent hurling back to us. The sharp, painful shocks ran through our bodies faster that a Dodrio as we cried out in pain.

The force flung us to the ground, where we lay huddled and smoldering and groaning from the shock. I picked myself up, and stood to my feet; despite I still felt the sting from the shock, as did everyone else.

May and Max stood up beside me, May rubbed her head, obviously still feeling it, too. Everyone else managed to stand up.

“Everyone okay?” I asked. Ash shook it off.

“Not like it haven’t been shocked before.” Brock seemed to recover quickly also.

“How do you like our Zap Back mark three? It sends back your electrical attacks with twice the power!” Meowth cackled.

“Give ‘em another taste.” Jesse sneered. Meowth laughed as it slapped its paw on the red button. The dish again began to charge and glow and before we could react the machine hurled another bolt of thunder at us. May and Max clung to each other behind me.
Again the sharp, painful shocks ran through our bodies, causing blinding pain. The force flung us back down to the ground, where again we lay huddled and smoldering and groaning from the shock.

I picked myself up, and I grabbed a pokeball, as did Brock and Ash and tossed them into the air.
A Foretress, a Treecko and a Mudkip burst out in a flash of light, tensed and ready to fight.

Mudkip stood in a fighting stance, it’s blue fin on its blue head standing erect, drooping orange gills on its cheeks, a small blue body with a light blue belly and light blue fin-like tail, it’s name was Mudders, my beloved starter Pokémon.

Next was Foretress, a large round, silkworm Pokémon with four red spikes around the black space that served as its body, spinning around rapidly.

Treecko was a green, gecko like Pokémon with yellow eyes a thick, heavy tail that it used to deliver devastating physical attacks.. It stood with a twig stuck from its mouth, adding to its calm and cool demeanor.

May also regained her strength and threw two Pokeballs, and Torchic, a small, red-orange bird with three feathers on its head, cute black eyes and little wings that looked more like fur.

Torchic tensed its little body and Beautifly, a big butterfly Pokémon with beautiful wings, focused, ready to battle.

“Mudders, Water Gun!” Mudders inhaled deeply, its chest puffed up with air. Lunging its head forward, it sent out a jet of water from its mouth, soaking the grass in its path and engulfing the Zap Back dish with water, causing it to explode in a puff of smoke. Team Rocket jumped back, startled.

“That water toy broke my toy!” Meowth cried. Without realizing what it had done, Meowth tripped and fell on the release button for the metal hands, and Pikachu and Mew were freed, and they ran back to us.

“Beautifly, use Silver Wind! Torchic, use Ember!” May called out to her Beautifly and Torchic.

“Foretress, use Rapid Spin!” Brock called out to Foretress.

“Pikachu, thunderbolt!” Ash called to Pikachu, who tensed its body, sparks flying from its cheeks.
Beautifly cried loudly into the air. The butterfly like Pokémon flapped its winds rapidly and kicked up a silver colored wind that slammed into Team Rocket.

Torchic opened it little beak. The red-orange firebird shot out hot embers that hit team rocket with hard force and popped the balloon, hurling it to the ground.

Finally, Pikachu surrounded itself with bright electrical energy, and it discharged thousands of volts of electricity from its body. Team Rocket babbled incoherently as the shock hit them before the balloon exploded, sending team rocket flying through the air.

“They didn’t have to be so nasty!” Jesse whined.

“We get shocked all the time, and we aren’t that mean!” James added.

“Maybe because we can never beat those twerps!” Meowth snapped.

“Team Rocket’s blasting off way too soon!” and with that, they disappeared
from sight.

“Well, that’s over. Great job, Pikachu.” Ash said, Pikachu jumping on his
shoulder.

“Nice job, Torchic. You too, Beautifly.” May said, rubbing Torchic’s soft down feathers, while Beautifly sat on her head.

“Tor-chic!” Torchic peeped.

“Mudders, that was awesome. Great job.” It rubbed its cool blue skin on my cheek. I had received Mudders from Professor Birch and we had grown very close.

“Mud-Mudkip!” Mudders replied happily.

“We should head back to the Pokémon Center.” Max suggested.

We hurried back to the Pokémon Center, and Nurse Joy took Mew into intensive care. We sat in the waiting room, waiting impatiently. Sitting beside me May giggled as she looked through a red book. Written on it was “Shane and May”. It was the scrapbook we were making together.

“Remember this. It’s from when we went shopping together.” I looked at the picture. It was of May that was taken four days ago. She was standing in front of a dressing room door, wearing a Pink floral T-shirt, a white skirt and a tropical flower in her hair.

“I remember. I never though you could run so fast through a clothing store before that. Boy, I was wrong. You did the shopping, and I did the dropping.” I said. She smacked me playfully on the chest and smiled.

“It is a great picture of you, though.” I said.

“How can you be calm at a time like this?” Max asked, indignant, folding his arms across his chest.

Then, the door opened, and Nurse Joy walked out with a clipboard in her arms. She smiled and said, "Mew will be fine. It needs a good nights sleep and it'll be back to normal." Just then, Brock burst from his seat and grabbed Joy's hands.

"Maybe while Mew is resting, you and I could go out for dinner, my sweet." Brock always got like this when a beautiful woman entered the scene, especially Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny.

“Oh, Kay. Anyway, it looks like you got hurt getting Mew back from Team Rocket.” She said, totally blowing Brock off.

“Yeah, my right arms still is sore. But I’ll be fine” Max said, rubbing his arm.

“I fell fine too.” I said, as did everyone else.

“Well, if anyone fells pain or discomfort, just tell me, Okay?” Nurse joy said, and turned around to walk into the intensive care room when the light cut out, plunging the room into darkness. The exit sign above the door glowed brightly as the only light source.

“What happened to the lights?” May asked. Suddenly, the door burst open with a loud bang! Several dog-like Pokémon called Houndoom stood in the doorway, growling savagely, baring horrible teeth. I took one look, and it felt like my heart sank into my shoes as I looked at the growling Houndoom. I had a deep-rooted fear of nearly all dog-type Pokémon. The only dog Pokémon I liked was Growlithe; other than that they terrified me. I sat, rigid and trembling, and May sensed it.

“We’re here for the legendary Pokémon, Mew. Were not leaving until we get it. I suggest that you hand it over if you don’t want to get hurt.” Said the leader, Maxie threateningly. It was Team Magma, an organization that causes trouble and is tying to catch Groudon, who is said to be able to create landmass.

“Not a chance. You’ll have to take it from us, right Shane?” May said. I wanted to fight, but I was so scared and paralyzed by fear that I couldn’t move.

“Shane, what’s with you?” May asked, shaking my shoulder, but I didn’t move, unable to move or even talk.

“I think he’s scared stiff!” Max said. The Magma Grunts stormed into the room and quickly surrounded us. Ash and Brock blocked the door to the Intensive Care Unit. I snapped out of my funk, and blocked the door.

“You’re not going anywhere.” I said. The Houndoom barked, and I jumped back. I grabbed a poke’ball from my belt and tossed it into the air, and in a burst of light, Ralts appeared with a menacingly sly look on its face.

“Go Ralts, Headbutt!” Ralts jumped high into the air, it charged onto the dog, slamming it into the Team Magma grunt.

“Enough of this! Release the knock out gas and dispose of these pesky kids!” Barked the leader, Maxie. Blue smoke filled the room as we coughed and covered our mouths.

Suddenly, I became drowsy, and everything became blurry. I desperately tried to stay awake, but the gas overcame me. With a thump, I collapsed onto the floor, sleeping soundly.

“Shane! You okay? I…” May said before also succumbing to the sleeping gas, falling beside me with a dull thud, as did Nurse Joy, Ash, Pikachu, Brock, Max and Ralts. The lead grunt snickered from behind his gas mask. The grunts stormed the room, and emerged with mew in their arms.

“Right, let’s pull out.” The lead grunt said.

“Sir, what about the kids?” One asked, pointing at us lying on the floor.
“Dispose of them. We have work to do.” On the roof of the Pokémon Center, a team Magma chopper took off and disappeared into the clouds that had come in; leaving us locked inside the Pokémon Center. Little did we know that we were in more danger than we knew.

E

eveelution

good description. tr was perfect, and i love how you called james the lackey. brocks reaction to nurse joy was really true to his character. now i wanna know if mews ok! it getting hurt makes it suspensful, cause then your wondering what happened and why. good chapter

Breezy

Pretty good, description and plot are good along with spelling and grammer. Flow isn't too bad as well.

You kept true to the characters which is a big plus because some people have them out of character.

Cliffhanger though! *gasp* EBIL! Nah j/k. Breezy hopes Mew is okay. . .

LaTeR dAyZ!

B

Black_Charizard

I can't wait for the next chapter! The scene with Team Rocket was very funny. I also like how the characters stay true to the show. I wonder why Magma plans to do with cute little Mew. Clone it perhaps...Anyway, keep it up!

S

Shiny May

nice chappies. Very original and good in description and length.
You've got yourself a new reader here !! lol
Keep it up!

Envy

Homunculus
Chapter Three

CHAPTER III

Groaning, I woke up in the kitchen of the Pokémon Center, Ash and the others heaped onto the ground beside me like rag dolls. It grew hotter and hotter, and a weird smell came to my nose. Like some kind of fuel. Then it hit me. It was gas! The Pokémon Center was on fire! We had to get out of here.

I tried to get up, but something was holding my arms and legs together. I was bound at the hands and feet in a burning building!

I looked over and saw that everyone else was bound at the wrists and ankles, too. I untied the knot around my wrists with my teeth, and quickly untied my ankles. I Shook May and Max, who groaned and woke up.

“Huh, were are we?” May asked, drowsy. She looked once at the inferno surrounding us and jumped back, screaming in shock.

Everyone else woke up, struggling with their ties. Quickly, Max and I cut everyone free. Thick black smoke filled the room; we choked on it as we stood up.

“We’ve got to get out of here, the gas line is leaking! This place is gonna blow any minute!” Max shouted. Brock grabbed two Pokeballs from his jacket pocket.

“Mudkip, Lotad! Go!” In a blaze of light, two water Pokémon appeared. One had a blue fin on its blue head, orange gills on its cheeks, a small blue body with a with belly and light blue fin-like tail, it’s name was Mudkip. The other had a Lilly pad on its head, a small blue body and six small legs. It was a Lotad.

“You too, Mudders!” I called upon my Mudkip as well.

“Go, Use Water Gun on the door!” Sucking in air, Mudders, Mudkip and Lotad fired a jet stream of water that busted the door down, splitting into burning embers.

“Lets go!” we ran through the door, hurrying down the burning hall. The smoke was so thick; it was hard to see. We slowly made our way through the thick black smoke.

“I can’t see anything..” May coughed.

“Grab my hand, then May.” I said, sticking my hand through the smoke. She squinted, and faintly made out the shape of my hand and grabbed it firmly. Almost too firmly.

“Okay, I said grab my hand, not break it.” I said.

“Careful, you guys, the floorboards are weakened from the fire!” Brock called from the front. From between the floorboards, fire shot up periodically and May squeezed harder on my hand.

Taking a step forward, May stepped on a floorboard that snapped under her, falling through the floor ,wood splintering above and plummeting into the white hot inferno.

“Help!” She cried, hanging on to the edge of the hole. I grabbed her forearm and struggled. I tried hard to pull her up, but she was too heavy. She screamed and kicked her legs as I tried to hoist her onto the floor.

“Help me!” She screamed again. I panicked as I felt her and start to slip from her cloth glove. Suddenly, she slipped from my grip and fell, but I grabbed her forearm and held it with a death grip.
With a final lunging pull, pulled her up, the flames licking at her heels. Once she was on stable ground, we continued on, May grabbing my entire arm so she wouldn’t fall again. We came to a shattered window at the edge of the hall, the sky darkening into the evening.

“What now?” May asked. Ash pulled a yellow rope from his knapsack and tied one end to a light fixture on the wall and tossed the other end out the window.

“Okay, lets go.” Ash climbed out first, making it to the ground.

“Okay, come on!” Max climbed out the window, then Brock and Nurse Joy and Chansey.
Finally, I swung my leg over the windowsill and climbed out with May following behind me.

Above me, May carefully made her way down, slowly moving her hands and feet down the rope.

“Just take your time, May. You’ll be okay, I promise.” I said reassuringly. But suddenly
the fire quickly spread and reached to window, snapping rope, and sending us screaming and plummeting to the ground.

Quickly, I grabbed a hold some stone molding on the wall and grabbed May’s hand, we dangled feebly from a small growth on the stone wall, a look of extreme terror on May’s face. I tried to hide my emotion of terror, but she saw through it.

“Just hang on to my hand, May! Don’t let go!” I called, tightening my grip on my girlfriends hand.

“Don’t worry, I wont let go!” She awnsered with a hint of banter.

I tried to hold on as tightly as I could, but my hand slowly started to slip, the rough texture chafing my skin. I tried to pull us up, but I couldn’t pull the both of us up. Time was running out as we dangled in space.

On the ground, fire crews desperately tried to extinguish the flames, while our friends stood on the ground, watching helplessly, trying to think of a way to help us.

“Maybe Taillow can help!” Ash said, about to send out the tiny swallow Pokémon.

“Ash, Taillow is too small to carry them.” Brock said.

“Well, we’ve got to do something, he can’t hang on any longer!” Max exclaimed. Hanging on to the molding, time was running out as the stone molding started to crumble. Each piece of stone falling to the ground made my heart beat faster and faster. Then, I had an idea that I hoped to Latias would work.

“May, try to grab a pokeball from my belt! Hurry!” I said. She nervously reached up towards my belt and grabbed one, clicked the button to expand the metal sphere, and tossed it in the air and Torchic appeared on the ground.

“Uh-oh! Wrong one!” She panicked. She grabbed another, clicked the button and Ralts appeared beside Torchic. She grabbed a third one, and clicked the button, Beautifly floated above the ground.

Suddenly, I couldn’t hold on anymore and lost my grip, and we fell through the air, clinging to each other and screaming as we plummeted to the cold ground below us, waiting for the bone rattling landing that hopefully didn’t kill us.

Suddenly, we stopped falling, and I opened my eyes. We sat floating in the air, ten feet above the ground. Ralts used psychic to stop us from hitting the pavement. He lowered us to the sidewalk, we were just glad to be back on solid ground. May and I sat back to back on the ground, panting. It wasn’t everyday you nearly fall to your death from as three story window.

“are you guys okay?” Max asked us as they ran up to us.

“I’m fine. I just need to sit for a second.” My four Pokémon ran over to me and May, chattering happily. Pichu rubbed its head on my cheek and climbed on my head, lying on its yellow and black belly.

We stood up, Pichu still on my head.
“Team Magma did this to get rid of us once and for all.” Max said.
We turned and looked at the flames that engulfed the Pokémon Center, lighting up the night sky. Something told me that Team Magma had something to do with Mew’s bad condition. I wanted to know why they were so adamant about having Mew in their possession.

“Are you kids okay?” Officer Jenny asked as she ran up to us. I stood up, and pulled May up beside me. I recalled my three Pokémon.

“I’m fine. Are you, May?” I said. She smiled warmly.

“I’m fine.” May awnsered.

“Yeah, us too.” Ash said. Suddenly, Max’s Pokenav started to chime the theme from “Pokémon Advanced”. Unclipping it from his belt, he pressed the green button, and a small video screen came from inside the teardrop shaped device. On the screen was the face of a man with a goatee thing on his chin, a white lab coat over a blue shirt. It was Professor Birch of Littleroot Town.

“Professor Birch? What’s up?” Ash asked.

“Ash, Team Magma is outside my Laboratory trying to get in. They have what looks like Mew, a legendary Pokémon. Officer Jenny is trying her best, but I fear they may be after me for some reason.” He was cut off by an explosion and loud growling, “Hurry! I don’t have much time!” The Viv-message cut off and the screen turned to static.

“We’ve got to help!” Ash said.

“But Ash, we’re in Slateport, and the professor is in Littleroot. How are we supposed to get there? We wont get there in time!” Max said, pointing out the truth.

“Not exactly.” Said Officer Jenny, stepping in, “As a guardian for all things right, I have stowed away something that will help. Follow me.”

Running, we followed her to the Slateport Police Station, where she led us to the roof. Walking to a steel structure, she punched a code in a code on a glowing control panel.

“I’ve stowed this away for a while.” She said as the sliding door opened, revealing a jet black chopper parked inside the garage, With this we’ll be there in no time!”

With a roar, the black chopper raced through the air towards the town of Littleroot. We all sat inside, nervous, scared, but determined to find out what Team Magma was up to.

“Wow. Beautiful and with tech skills! Maybe when this is over we could go on our own flight of love..” Brock said, again being blown off.

“I hope we get there in time..” May said.
Outside the Lab in Littleroot, the illuminating moon centered high in the black midnight sky as the high speed chopper landed on the ground, not far from a red helicopter with a black ‘M’ logo which meant one thing; it belonged to Team Magma. We weren’t too late. The door of our chopper, and we burst out and quickly ran inside the lab. The lights were out, and several decorative plants and small tables were thrown to the ground, dirt and flowers scattered on the gray carpet.

“I hope the professor is okay.” May said, clinging to my shoulder.

“Well, as long as Team Magma is here, none of us are safe.” Brock said. We came to a door that was inconspicuously untouched. Pressing our ears to the door, we could hear two voices. One was a somewhat deep voice which we immediately recognized as Professor Birch’s voice. The other had the unmistakable tone of annoyance and frustration, and it hit me who it was; it was Maxie.

“Come on, let save the Professor, guys!” I said, unclipping a Pokéball from my belt, expanded it and held it in my hand.

“Yeah!” Everyone exclaimed at once.

Inside, Maxie was pacing back in forth in front of the Professor, trying to get some useful information from him, but he refused to say anything. he was growing impatient. Several grunts held the professor in his chair.

“Now I’m going to ask you one more time. What do you know about Groudon and what Mew has to do with all of this!” Maxie barked. The Professor just at there before saying:

“I don’t know what you plan to do, but I’m not going to help you for your own selfish gain!”

“Fine!” Maxie growled when suddenly the door splintered open as Foretress busted the door down, with the rest of us following it through the door. Maxie glared with rage at us.

“I though I got ride of you kids in Slateport! How did you survive!” He barked.

“That’s true, you would of gotten rid of us, but you forgot that we have our Pokémon with us! Now leave the Professor alone and give Mew back! Why did you take it anyway?” I exclaimed.

“You wouldn’t understand, and even if you did it would be way over your head!” Maxie sneered before he threw a Pokéball, a Mightyena appearing in a burst of light. On cue the three grunts released their Mightyena. Even though I have a fear of them, I was focused on the task.

“Mudders, Beautifly, Go!” I released my two Pokémon, who tensed their small bodies.

“Pikachu, lets go!” Ash said, and Pikachu jumped off his shoulder and joined Mudders and Beautifly.

“Torchic, Lets go!” May said, releasing the small fire-bird Pokémon, who joined the three in front of us.

“Lotad! Help us out!” Brock called upon the Water Weed Pokémon, who also joined the ranks of Pokémon.

“Mightyena, Shadow Ball!” Maxie called out.

“Water Gun!” Brock and I called. The two water Pokémon fired a powerful jet stream of water that deflected the Shadow Ball.

“Pikachu, thunderbolt!” Ash called to Pikachu, who leapt into the air and hurled out a sizzling bolt of electricity that slammed into the three Mightyena, causing them to howl in pain.

“Torchic, use Ember!” Torchic opened it yellow beak and shot dozens of red hot embers at Team Magma, burning everything the touched.

“Foretress, use you spikes attack!” Brock called. Foretress spun rapidly, shooting out dozens of spikes that slammed into the Mightyena, who collapsed onto the ground.

“It doesn’t matter. Let’s pull out.” Maxie ordered.

“Oh no you don’t, Beautifly, use String Shot!” Beautifly wrapped the four Magma goons in a white silk-like thread. “That got ‘em!” I said. But suddenly, Maxie cut through the thread with a dagger and threw a smoke bomb, shrouding the room in thick smoke.
Team Magma made their escape as we coughed and choked on the smoke.

“They’re getting away!” May choked. Quickly, we gave chase to the fleeing villains down the hall, jumping over the overturned tables as we chased them out the door. We emerged outside to find they were boarding the red helicopter.

“They’re getting away!” Ash cried.

“Not for long!” Professor birch said as he threw a quarter sized device that stuck to the bottom of the vehicle as it disappeared into the black midnight sky. We stood staring into the sky.

“Now we’ll never find them.” May whined.

“Not exactly, May. I managed to attach a tracer I use for research to that helicopter before it took off. I’ll be able to trace their position anywhere in the world!” The professor said.

As we gave chase in the night sky, the professor was able to clear up the foggy details.
“Team Magma is on a mission to summon Groudon, who can summon droughts, dry oceans and create landmass.” He explained.

“What does it have to do with Mew?” Max asked.

“Well, in order to summon Groudon, they need two things, the Indigo Orb and the most powerful attack from the worlds most powerful Pokémon. My guess is that they used some kind of technology to turn it’s attacks around and severely wound Mew, but it teleported away at the last moment, and that’s when you found it and all this started.” He finished.

“So my guess is that they already have the Indigo Orb. So now they’re headed to Groudon, but where’s that?” Max asked.

“Yeah, that not going to be easy to find.” Brock said.

“Well, there’s a place called the Cave Of Origin, where Groudon and Kyogre are said to slumber. But the location is said to be secret to only a select few.”

“Well, how are we going to find it then if its secret?” May asked.

“We let Team Magma lead us there, then we take them down once and for all!” I exclaimed.

The Helicopter gilded easily over the sapphire blue sea as the morning slowly came. The cabin of the craft was filled with the sounds of people sleeping; Officer Jenny had set the chopper on auto pilot so we could sleep, but I sat awake in my seat. I couldn’t sleep thinking what would happen if they succeeded.

“Something that powerful can’t be controlled.” I thought. I looked over to my right shoulder at May sleeping soundly with her arm around her little brother as he slept. I sighed and closed my eyes, stretched my arm around May and fell asleep. Everything would be sorted out later.

Envy

Homunculus
Chapter Iv

Here's chapter IV

CHAPTER IV

As the chopper flew following Team Magma in the early morning sun light, a flock of Pelliper and Wingull flew close to the aircraft. Suddenly, two of the Pelliper began fighting with the Wingull, and a brawl ensured. A group of four Wingull tackled a Pelliper, causing it to slam into the fuel tank with a loud THUD! The force shook the helicopter and woke us up.

“What was that?” May said, sitting up with a tired look on her face.

“I think something hit us.” Ash said, looking out the window. The angry bird Pokémon squawked and fought with one another, causing several more to slam into the black chopper that shuddered with each impact.

“We need to get out of here!” Officer Jenny said, trying to regain control of the aircraft, but the control panel froze, and she couldn’t regain control, “The controls froze!”

“Can’t you override it?!” Max asked, panicking as he looked out the window.

“I can’t!” Suddenly, the left side of the chopper exploded and spouted black smoke that billowed into the air. The chopper lunged toward the sea, falling like a Pidgey after a thunderbolt attack.

Ash hugged his Pikachu tightly and May screamed and clung to me as her brother held onto her, also. As we fell faster and faster, May squeezed harder and harder as the blue-green sea rushed up to our faces, the windshield shattering and cold sea water stinging us. As the nose dipped down we swam toward the tail which rose sharply into the air.

“OH NO! Were donna drown!” May screamed as the last window started slipping rapidly into the cold sea. Brock took a Pokéball from the pocket on his jacket and expanded it in is hand.

“Foretress, Go! Use rapid spin to make a hole!” Brock commanded to the silkworm Pokémon.

“Foretress!” Said the silkworm as it spun and slammed into the side, creating a hole barely big enough for us to pass through.

“Quickly now! Swim through!” Brock said.

“Women and children first!” May cried as she and Max swam out the hole and into the open ocean, soon followed by Ash, Brock, Officer Jenny and Professor Birch, and finally myself. I quickly swam to the hole, but suddenly the sinking helicopter lurched down into the ocean, dragging me down with it.

“Shane! No!” May cried.

“Come on! We’ve got to help him!” Brock said as he and Ash dove into the water.

Inside the sinking helicopter, I tried struggled to swim away, but I realized my foot was caught by a seat belt that wrapped around my leg like an angry Seviper, and I couldn’t break free. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t loosen the grip enough to slip my foot out.

Ash and Brock swam inside the sinking craft to find my lifeless body floating inside. Quickly, Brock cut the seat belt that anchored me down with a pocket knife, and I was freed. Swimming quickly, he and Ash helped carry me to the surface.

May impatiently awaited Ash and Brock’s return with Me. For her every second felt like an agonizing lifetime. But suddenly, Ash and Brock emerged with me with my arms slung on their shoulders. May swam over and grabbed me from them.

“Wake up! Come on! Wake up, Shane!” She said, shaking me, but I still remained unconscious. Quickly, the professor inflated a raft from the chopper, which inflated with a loud hiss followed by a POW! As it fully inflated.

“Come on!” The Professor cried as they scrambled onto the boat before heaving me on, too. I laid on my back in the center of the raft.

May shook me vigorously and pushed on my chest as she tried to wake me up. Tears started welling in her eyes when I slowly opened mine and sat up.

“Can someone get the number of that Wailord that hit me?” I groaned before May threw her arms around me, sending me back to the soft rubber gunwale, squeezing my neck.

"Shane! Don't you never, ever scare me like that again! I thought I almost lost you!" May exclaimed as her head rubbed on my cheek, her chestnut-colored hair tickling the inside of my nose. "When I saw that thing go under with you inside I thought I had lost you for good! I…"

"Shh, it’s okay, now May," I said as she sat up, pressing her palms on my collarbone and water dripping on my face from her chestnut brown hair, "Its okay now. . I'm fine," I said gently, caressing her cheek with my hand. "Everything is going to be all right. Now can you please ease up on my collar bone, babe?"

“Oh, sorry, sweetie.” She said and sat beside me. I sat up again and looked around. Bits of debris floated in the ocean, but nothing useful. My stomach turned in knots. There was something that didn’t sit right. Maybe it was the fact I swallowed three times my weight in sea water, and I hunched over the side.

“Are you okay?” May asked, gently putting her hand on my shoulder.

“I don’t feel very good.” I said before retching over the side, the water on my side turning dark green.

“That’s disgusting.” Max said. May rubbed my back gently as I continued to vomit, until it had passed. I rinsed out my mouth with water before sitting back down.

“You okay now?” Asked the Professor.

“Yeah.” I said, wiping my mouth with a handkerchief.

“Now what? We’ll never be able to catch Team Magma now!” Max complained.

“Forget about that, Max! What are we going to do! We can’t survive out here!” May said, shaking her brother.

“Kids, knock it off and calm down. There’s always something we haven’t thought of. Hmm.” The Professor said, pondering. Suddenly, I jumped up, rocking the rubber raft.

“Whoa!” Careful, you tip us over!” Officer Jenny said.

“Yeah, or you’ll lose your lunch again…” Max added.

“Mudders, Beautifly, Let’s Go!” I said as I unclipped a Pokéball and a Premier Ball from my belt and tossed them into the air. Mudders happily swam in the water and Beautifly landed on my shoulder.

“Beautifly, use string shot to make a some ropes.” I said as a silky white thread came from the tip of Beautifly’s long thin curled nose and created several white ropes that coiled on the bottom of the raft.” Good job.” I said. I tied one end to Beautifly, and the other to the raft and then did the same to Mudders so they were both tied to the raft.

“What are you doing, Shane?” May asked.

“If we can get enough Pokémon to pull us, we can still catch Team Magma!” I said.

“That’s your plan?” Max asked.

“You have a better one?” I asked. Brock and Ash released their Taillow, Corphish, Lotad, Mudkip, and Foretress, who also had Beautifly’s thread tied around them.

“Now you guys, pull!” Ash cried as the group of Pokémon pulled the raft with the seven humans inside with remarkable speed. The Professor checked the tracker, which showed we were five miles behind Team Magma.
Later, as the night closed in, we set out our sleeping bags, and settled down and slept, taking turns at night to stand watch for any wild Pokémon that might attack us at night.

I lay beside the thick yellow rubber gunwale, May cuddled in her sleeping bag beside me, with Max staying close to his big sister. And Professor Birch and Officer Jenny slept at opposite ends of the raft. Ash was standing watch with Pikachu.

I awoke at night by something I couldn’t see, like something was in the water below us. I sat up and peeked over the side, and Ash turned around. “Shane, why are you up? You can sleep, I’m standing watch.” He said.

“I know, but I think there’s something under us.” I looked over the edge and saw nothing. But suddenly, from the murky deep, a glowing red shaped came closer. I couldn’t make out what it was, but it came closer and closer.

I saw that it had the outline on a Whale-like Pokémon, with large forelimbs with glowing red circles that had lines reaching out to finger like-claws on the edge of its forelimbs, red lines around what seemed to be its eyes and two dorsal fins behind the forelimbs.

“What is it?” Ash asked. I didn’t have any idea what it was.

“I don’t know. Guys, look at this!” I shouted, waking everyone up.

“What?” Max asked, looking over the side at the glowing red shape.

“What is that?” May asked, tired expression and yawning before she jumped back and looked with an awed expression. Suddenly, it was gone just as quickly as it had came.

“That was weird..” Ash said.

“Yeah, what was that thing?” Max asked.

“It definitely was a Pokémon.” Said the Professor.

“But what was it?” Max asked.

“Well, we’ll be able to find out in the morning.” Brock said. We returned to our sleeping bags and went back to sleep. “Wow.” I thought “That was a Pokémon no one’s ever seen before. I wonder what it was.”

Hours later, the Morning came as we drifted on the open ocean. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up, yawning and stretching, as did everyone else.

“Morning.” May said, giving me a ‘good morning’ hug. I think she was scared something would happen and I would almost die again, Then again, we always hug each other in the morning, it was like a morning ritual for us. Everyone else woke up and rolled their sleeping bags before stowing them away in our backpacks.

“I wonder what that Pokémon was that we saw last night.” Max said, looking through a book of all Pokémon known to man, but he didn’t have any luck finding the mystery Pokémon from last night.

“It was weird that Shane woke up and just saw it.” Said Professor Birch.

“Yeah. It was. I just woke up for no reason and saw something, so I looked over, and there it was.” I said, remembering last night.

Later in the late afternoon, we drifted where ever the current carried us, the sun starting to set in the sky as the hours dragged on. Then, from off in the distance, we heard the sound of a boat.

We turned to see a white boat shaped like a Wingull with two pontoons on the sides like wings and the bow was shaped like a Wingull’s beak and tail feathers in the back.

“Could it be?” Brock asked. The boat quickly pulled up to us, the white vessel stopping beside us. From the deck, a bald, white bearded old man with a Wingull on his shoulder. His name was Briney. Mr. Briney to be exact.

“Ahoy, there. Need some help, Ash?” He called.

“Mr. Briney! Boy are we glad to see you!” We all said at once. He threw a rope ladder to us, and we climbed up it and boarded the SS Wingull.

We sat on the deck of the SS Wingull as Mr. Briney manned the wheel, which was shaped like one from a pirate ship or something. We explained what was happening up to this point.

“So Team Magma Pokénapped Mew, a legendary Pokémon, and is going to use it to summon Groudon and create land mass?”

“Can you help us, Mr. Briney?” Ash asked.

“If they expand the land, I’ll have no place to sail with my Peeko! I will help you, kids! Lets get that Team Magma!” Mr. Briney said, holding the tracker that Professor Birch handed to him.

“Were going to be right behind them in a matter of hours.” Said Professor Birch.

“It looks like they’re heading to Mt. Pyre to get the Indigo Orb.” Max said, looking at the tracer on the center of the steering wheel.

“Then it’s on to Mt. Pyre! We should be there by tomorrow. Hopefully before that Team Magma.” Mr. Briney announced.

Later, as the night came, we sat in the galley of the boat, eating some of Brock's magnificent cooking.

“Even on the sea Brock can cook the most awesome food! This is the best!” May said, happily eating.

“Thanks May.” Brock said, gladly taking her compliment. We discussed what would happen tomorrow. The details were a bit shaky, but we had an outline of a plan set out.

Later, Mr. Briney lead us to our cabins down a hall with pictures of old ships handing on the wall.

“Professor, you’ll be sleeping in here.” He said, opening the door to the first room. The Professor thanked him before walking in and closing the door.

“Officer Jenny. Ma’am you’ll be in here.” He said, again opening a door.

“Thank you, captain.” She said, shutting the door.

He led us to the end of the hall and opened the door to a spacious room made for several people. Two bunk beds stood beside at oppsite ends of the room and a table stood in the center. It looked like a room ina Pokemon Center.

"You five will be in here. there arent enough beds, so two of you will have to bunk together, okay." he said.

"That's okay. Shane and I'll bunk together."

"Good night kids. the bathrooms down the hall." Mr. Briney said.

"Good night!" We all called at once as he shut the door. We changed into our pajamas, with the exeption of May, who had to use the bathroom down the hall, seeing as she was the only girl. After we brushed our teeth, we crawled into bed. Me and May shared the trop bunk, while Max shared the bottom. Ash and Pikachu slept on the bottom of the second bunk bed with Brock on the top. We fell asleep; sailing toward Mt. Pyre and the battle that awaited us.

L

LilMayfan

Teh OMG!!!!!This is good may-is-cute!You have a very good taste of wirting fanfics.this is good!

Envy

Homunculus
Chapter V

CHAPTER V: Battle for the Orbs!

In the early morning fog, Mt. Pyre loomed in the mist as we sailed toward it as we slept, the blankets draped over my head, covering May and I so only our faces stuck out. Ash and Pikachu yawned and sat up in bed, as did Max and Brock. Max looked up at May and I still sleeping on the top bunk.

“Hey, lovebirds! Wake up!” Max shouted at us.

“What…?” May asked sleepily.

“I don’t want to go to school today, Mommy. I want to bake cookies with you.” I said dreamily with mixed looks from everyone in the room “What?” I said, siting up before crawling down the ladder.

“Nothing. Anyway, we’re here. Time to go to work.” Ash said. We walked to the cabin where Mr. Briney sat, steering he boat towards the mountain.

“It looks like Team Magma is already here. But we can take another way in. Come with me.” Mr. Briney said. He led us to the bottom of the boat to a closet with racks and weird suits on hooks.

“What’re those?” May asked.

“They’re wet suits and Oxygen tanks, May. I found out there’s a small underwater cave we can swim through. There’s enough for everyone, so change quickly. We leave in ten minutes.”
Mr. Briney said, handing each of us a wet suit. Minutes later, we stood on the deck waiting for May, who was still inside.

“Where’s May?” I asked.

“You know my sister. She take a while to change. OH there she is.” Max said as May walked onto the deck wearing a black wet suit.

“This is different. At least it’s a good fit.” She said.

“You looks great, May.” I said, causing May to blush.

“If were ready, lets go.” Mr. Briney said before falling into the water, followed by the rest of us. We swam through the blue-green water until we reached a smooth, stone wall.

“This is it. Just go down about five feet and swim through.” Mr. Briney said through the radio in his mouth piece. With a quick dive down, we swam into the dark cave, I felt May grab my shoulder, and I touched her hand comfortingly.

“I’m right here, May.” I said. From the far end of the underwater cave, we saw a light that filtered through the water. “There it is!” I said. With a splash, we thrusted our heads from the water with a gasping breath of fresh air.

We walked onto the stone shore and walked through the cave that led to the outside, not knowing we were being watched. A red-hooded goon stood on a ledge.

“Sir. It’s those kids again. They’re headed your way.” He said into his walkie-talkie.

“Right.” Came Maxie’s voice, “Leave them. I’ll take care of them once and for all.”

We walked down the cave into the light at the other end. We entered a room that was closed off except for a hole in the roof that allowed light to filter down onto a stone table. On that table were two red and blue orbs; the Indigo and Rose orbs. This was what Team Magma was after. But something didn’t seem right. Where was Team Magma.

“Lets take them and get outta this creepy place.” May said. We took a step forward when a shadow ball slammed into the ground in front of us. We looked up and saw Maxie standing there with his Mightyena.

“You brats have been more than a thorn in my side! The only way your getting out of here is in body bags! Go Mightyena!” The dog Pokémon snarled fiercly as it jumped down in front of us.

“Go, Beautifly!” I called, throwing the silver Premier Ball, I released my butterfly Pokémon. “Go, Silver Wind!” Beautifly’s wings glowed silver before it flapped them vigorously, kicking up a silver colored wind that slammed into Mightyena, sending it flying into the wall. “Finish it with tackle!” Beautifly slammed into Mightyena, hurling it the ground.

“Go! Crobat, help Mightyena!” Maxie barked, releasing the bat Pokémon. “Use wing attack!” Crobat slammed its four wings into Beautifly, who hurled to the ground.

“No, Beautifly!” I screamed, it recovered and got back up.

“Pikachu, use Thunder!” Pikachu cried loudly into the air, electrical energy charging around its body before hurling a bolt of lightning that slammed into Crobat. Crobat crashed to the ground.

“Mudders, Help us out!” I called, releasing my Mudkip, who fired a water gun at Mightyena, but doing little damage.

“Guys, I have a plan. Ash, you distract Maxie and Shane, you run and get the Orbs.” Max called to us.

“Right, Pikachu, Thunder again!” Pikachu again sent out a bolt of lightning, kicking up a cloud of dust. That’s when I made my move. Quickly, I ran to the stone table and grabbed the two orbs.

“Mightyena, use hyper fang on that kid! Get those orbs!” Maxie commanded, seeing me grab the orbs from the corner of his eye. Mightyena snarled and charged towards me.

Running as fast as I could, I hurried to the others, my heart racing in my chest. But suddenly, my foot caught a hole in the ground and I fell. Mightyena snarled fiercely as it loomed over me as I lay, covering the Orbs with my body.

“Finish him!” Maxie called. I waited for Mightyena to sink its teeth in the back of my neck. Time seemed to slow down. I could hear May screaming, and Pikachu trying to tackle Mightyena.

Suddenly, a voice shouted, “Vigoroth, use slash attack!” Out of no where, a monkey-like Pokémon named Vigoroth slashed Mightyena, allowing me to escape. I handed Brock the orbs and May jumped on me, glad to see me okay.

“Who was that though?” Max asked before a tall, well built blue haired man wearing a red vest and blue pants stepped into the light, along with another, younger blue haired man with blue pants and a yellow shirt and a woman dressed like a school teacher with brown hair.

“DAD?!” May and Max said at the same time, running to hug their father.

“And Brawly and Roxanne? What are you doing here?” Ash asked.

“Well, under the Gym Leader’s Oath, we must protect the safety of Pokémon and their trainers, and Team Magma is always up to no good.” Norman said.

“Yeah. We’re here to stop those bad dudes from messing with nature!” Brawly said, holding a Pokéball. “Hariyama, lets go!”

Hariyama burst from its ball and slammed its big three fingered hands into Mightyena, scoring a critical hit. It looked like a sumo wrestler with big hands and a muscular body.

“Geodude, go! Use mega punch!” Geodude, a Rock Pokémon with a boulder-like body and two powerful arms joined the fight. It clenched its fish and slammed it into Crobat, who was sent flying into the stone wall with a loud smack!

“You should just give up! You’ll never win!” I said confidently.

“Mud-Mudkip!” Mudkip agreed.

Suddenly, dozens of Magma goons appeared from the darkness, holding Pokéballs. “This isn’t over, kiddies! Give me those orbs!” Maxie barked.

“No way! You’ll have to take them from us!” May called, “Torchic, help us out!” Torchic burst from its ball and joined the rest of our Pokémon.

“Vigoroth, use slash!” Vigoroth dug its sharp claws into one of the Mightyena and slammed it to the ground.

“Mudders, water gun!” Mudders opened its mouth and slammed the water gun attack into two of the enemy Mightyena into the goons.

“Pikachu, Thunder!” Pikachu hurled a thunderbolt at Team Magma, Striking the Pokémon and goons, hurling the to the ground, charred and smoking.

“Torchic Ember!” Torchic opened it beak and forcefully shot hot embers that struck three Mightyena at once, charring the black fur of the Dark-type Pokémon.

“Foretress, Spike Cannon!” Foretress spun around rapidly, firing out dozens of razor sharp spikes at Team Magma, scoring several critical hits.

“You should just give up, you’ll never win, Team Magma!” I called mockingly. But the Mightyena and Crobat that we thought we defeated recovered and stood back up.

“What?!” Ash exclaimed, shocked. They got back up? It wasn’t possible!

“Kids, get out of here.” Norman said, turning to us.

“What? Dad, no.” Max said.

“Yeah, we can’t leave you guys here!” May agreed.

“Listen. You can’t do anything here. We’ll hold them off. You should get out with the orbs before its too late.” Roxanne agreed with Norman.

“Go, run. We’ll hold them off.” Brawly said.

“It’ll be okay, go.” Norman said, and we turned and ran down the cave, the sounds of the battle echoing from the walls. Suddenly at the end of the cave, a Magma Goon stopped us.

“You wont get away from me, kid.” He said. His voice was familiar, but I couldn’t place it.

“Who are you?” May demanded. He pulled down his hood to reveal jet-black hair and a sneering face. I stepped back in shock when I realized who it was. It was Drew, my rival who was a Magma Admin.!

“DREW?! You’re a Magma Admin.?” I said, astonished.

“That’s right, loser. Now I’m gonna get those Orbs back and destroy you! Go Mightyena!” The dog Pokémon snarled at us, baring fierce teeth, its black fur standing on end. It charged towards us, mouth wide open and barking. May screamed and clung to me as it came closer.

_______________________________--________________________________
What will happen? Wait and see!

B

Black_Charizard

Nice chapter. It had lots of descriptions and an intense battle. What happened to Mr. Briney? He could have used Peeko. Well, anyway I can't wait for the next chapter!

Envy

Homunculus
Chapter VI!

CAHPTER VI: The battle Rages on!

Mightyena came closer and closer, its paralyzing gaze making my heart sink as we huddled on the ground. I felt May’s fingers dig into my arms as she squeezed me tighter and tighter as she screamed and buried her face in my shoulder.

“Hariyama, knock off attack, let’s go!” Came Brawly’s voice. Hariyama leapt over our heads and smacked the dog with its big red hands, slamming it into the stone floor. We stood up as Mightyena rose to its four feet, dazed.

“Pikachu, finish it with thunderbolt!” Pikachu hurled a massive thunderbolt at Mightyena, who howled and collapsed to the ground.

“Mudders, Use Water Gun on this creep!” I called, and Mudders fired a powerful blast of water that slammed into Drew and sent him flying out into the afternoon sun. We had been in there for hours, but it felt like mere minutes.

The SS Wingull pulled up to the shore, and we clamored on. But suddenly, a vine whip attack wrapped around May’s leg and pulled her back. Drew stood in the doorway beside a Tropius, a grass Pokémon with a long neck, four leave like wings and fruit growing from its neck. It hung May upside down with Vine Whip.

“You were always a little slow, Shane. You must have forgotten that like you, I don’t give up.” He sneered. The Tropius dangled her by the leg high in the air, threatening to drop her.

“PUT HER DOWN! Its me you want, leave May out of this!” I roared, furious.

“Oh yes. I forgot, your sweethearts with her, huh? I can see why, she does have a certain cuteness, a girlish charm. And that charm will be splattered all over the ground unless you obey.” He said, his Tropius threatening to drop her. I couldn’t think of what to do. I couldn’t give him the Orbs, because he would help use them to destroy the earth’s balance, but I couldn’t let him drop her, either. But then I saw a loose boulder above Tropius, if I could get it to fall, I could save May without hurting her.

“Mudders, Water Gun!” I called. Mudders inhaled deeply before spraying a powerful jet of water at the boulder above Drew and Tropius, causing it to roll from its ledge and slam into its back and loosen its grip on May legs, sending her into the air.

“I got you May!” I called as I ran to catch her. Suddenly, she fell with surprising speed and tumbled into my arms, causing us to fall to the ground. We sat up, groaning. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, thanks to you.” She said, hugging me. Drew cleared his throat.

“Sorry to break up the tearful reunion, but I have a job to do, so hand them over now!” he growled.

“I don’t think so, dude! Hariyama, Arm Thrust attack, lets go!” Hariyama thrust its huge hands at Tropius, knocking it back several feet.

“Tropius, Razor Leaf now!” Tropius spun its head and fired two razor sharp leaves from its wing like leaves on its back. Hariyama knocked them back with a swipe of its hands, the leaves fluttering harmlessly to the ground.

“You know, fire attacks are powerful against grass Pokémon, so May, use your Torchic.” Max said.

“Right, Torchic go!” She called, releasing the chick Pokémon from its Pokéball, “ Use ember!”

Torchic jumped into the air, opened it’s beak and fired dozens of red hot embers at Drew and Tropius. The fire attack slammed into and burned Tropius, and it fainted, crashing to the ground.

“Great job, Torchic!” May complimented to Torchic, who jumped up and down happily.

“Your never going to win! Now tell us where Mew is, creep!” I snapped angrily.

“Like I’m going to tell you. Even if I did, you wouldn’t be able to get there in time. Ah, the cavalry’s here.” Drew said as the goon from inside surrounded us, Pokéballs drawn.
We stood, also holding our Pokéballs in hand.

“Go, Crobat!” The goons said in unison, releasing the bat like Pokémon Crobat. “Get those Orbs!” Drew barked as the swarm of bats came at us with amazing speed.

“Pikachu, thunder!” Ash called. Pikachu leapt off his shoulder and hurled a powerful thunderbolt at the swarm of bats. They plummeted to the ground, smoldering.

“That’s it? That’s weak sauce, dude.” I jeered. But then, the Crobat recovered and again came at us.

“They recovered? But how? Electric attacks are supposed to be super effective against flying Pokémon!” Max demanded.

“They must be at a pretty high Level!” Brock awnsered. The Crobat hastened towards us, opening their jaws to reveal sharp teeth.

“Pikachu, try thunderbolt again!” Pikachu again hurled a thunderbolt at the Crobat, but they still came at us. May and Max clung to each other behind us as the swarm slammed into us, hurling us to the ground and the orbs rolled away from us. Pikachu and Mudders jumped up and chased after them and grabbed the Indigo and Rose orbs, only to come face to face with two Magma goons.

“Give me those, you little rats!!” He growled. Pikachu angrily bit into his hand and thunderbolted him and Mudders tackled the other. The goon threw Pikachu and Mudders at us and took the orbs, boarding a helicopter.

“Stop, crooks! Pikachu, use thunder!” Pikachu hurled the electric attack at the helicopter, but at the last second it dodge, the attack worthlessly flying into the air.

“I can’t believe we lost the Orbs!” Max complained. Roxanne and Norman ran out of the cave.

“Did you get the Orbs?” Norman asked.

“No. we lost them.” I said, I felt guilty and I though that I was responsible for it being stolen. I held Mudders in my arms, who also had a guilty conscience.

“It’s not your fault, Shane.” May said reassuringly.

“Those Crobat were too powerful. Pikachu’s electric attacks weren’t enough.” Brock said.

“They’re probably headed to the Cave of Origin. Let’s go.” Mr. Briney said. We boarded the boat and sail at full speed to the Cave of Origin.

The sapphire blue sky turned to orange and pink as the night drew in quickly as Norman, May, Ash and I sat on the deck, looking at the darkening sky. I looked up Crobat on my Pokédex. I thought it might tell me a way to beat them.

“Crobat’s a Flying/Poison Pokémon. So if I use Ralts’ psychic attacks along with Pikachu’s electric attacks, we could win next time.” I said.

“What do you mean by ‘next time’, Shane?” Norman asked.

“When we go and defeat Team Magma once and for all.” I replied.

“Right.” May agreed, “We can’t let them just steal Mew away from us and walk away, dad.”

“There’s no use arguing. But we need to think of a strategy.” Norman said. Mr. Briney, Brock and Max walked onto the deck.

“We found this Map of the Cave of Origin in the Hoenn League database.” Max said, holding a small map that looked to be old. Its showed a long cave with several levels.

“Team Magma will probably be entering here.” Max said, pointing to a small entrance near the middle. “So we’ll enter here, at the front. Now they’ll be expecting us, so we’ll need to be on our guard.”

“Okay, here’s the plan….” Norman said before whispering the plan to us.

That night, as we all slept in out beds, Norman and the other gym leaders were discussing what would happen if Team Magma succeeded.

“Well, we know they want more landmass for land Pokémon, but they obviously don’t care who gets in their way. I don’t know about you, but I’m worried about putting those kids in danger, especially when two of them are my own son and daughter.” Norman said.

“Yeah, but they are stronger than they look. I mean, when Shane and Mudders first challenged me, I though he would be wiped out by Nosepass, but they blasted through us.” Roxanne said.

“That’s because Nosepass id a rock Pokémon. Mudders could have beaten it easy.” Norman said.

“You know what I mean, Norman. They are a strong bunch of trainers. And I know for a fact nothings going to happen to May, Max or any of them as long as they stick together.” She replied.

“That’s true. They are strong. But what about Team Aqua? From what the kids say Shane saw, Kyogre has been awakened. And if it has, we have a mondo battle on out hands.” Brawly said.

Norman sighed and stood up, walking out of the room. He walked to the end of the hall and quietly opened the door to our room. He looked in at us, sleeping soundly. He sighed and said, “I can’t let anything happen to my kids or their friends.” Max yawned and sat up, “Dad? What is it?” He asked sleepily.

“Sorry, Max. Did I wake you?”

“well, you know me, the light sleeper. May’s been the heavy sleeper in the family.” Max said, motioning towards May and I on the top bunk, wrapped in heavy blankets. Norman walked over and sat on Max’s bed.

“I’ve been thinking about tomorrow. I don’t want you guys to do anything stupid and get yourselves killed. You and your sister mean everything to your mother and me.” He said, standing up and looking at May sleeping, the blankets nearly enveloping her head. He reached up and brushed the stray hairs from her face. “and I know that May and Shane are close, too. I don’t want anything to happen to him either. I worry about you every day, Max. If your okay, if you have a warm place to sleep. But what makes me feel better is that I know you look after each other. Tomorrow is no different. Don’t let you guard down and look after your sister.”

“I will dad.” Max said, lying back down. “Good night.” He said before turning around and falling back asleep. Norman stood up and walked out the door, closing it silently. “Good night son.” He said, shutting the door.