• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Fan Fic: Danger from the earth and skies!

B

Black_Charizard

I can't wait until Groudon is awakened. Then, most likely, Kyogre and Groudon are going to battle. If not then the main characters will battle it. I hope it takes up more than one chapter though. Keep it up!

Envy

Homunculus
Finally! The Next Chapter!!

Sorry this took so long, i had some problems sicnce my computer got stolen, but my grandma let me use hers. more to come!!

CHAPTER 7 ( I think)

The small vessel sailed through the morning fog as we reached a white stone wall, everyone stepped onto the decks, staring at the looming rocks.

"How are we supposed to get in?" Max asked. There was no visible way to enter, just towering white stone.

“Easy, little dudes, we go under.” Brawly said.

“What? How are we supposed to do that?” May asked.

“We swim under it. we have enough breathers for four Trainers and two adults, so Norman and Brawly will go with you, and Myself, Ms. Roxanne, Officer Jenny, the Professor and Max will stay here.” Mr. Briney said.

After Rushing to our cabins to change, we stood on the deck wearing our swimsuits and carrying our clothes in a watertight bag. With a splash, we swam through the murky green water, schools of Magikarp and Goldeen swimming past us before passing through a cave, which was dark and intimidating, but we swan through, seeing light filtering through just ahead.

We trust our heads from the water, seeing houses, a Pokémon Center and a Blue roofed Poke’mart sitting on a ledge overlooking the small landlocked bay. But for a city, there was little to no towns’ people.

“Where is everybody?” May asked. Looking around.

“I don’t know. Let’s head over to the Pokémon Center.” Brock said as we swam to the shore closest to the Center. We walked through the sliding doors, and the few occupants looked at us, surprised to see a group of kids standing in swimsuits.

“How come everyone’s staring. I know I look good.” May said looking at herself, wearing a orange two piece with shorts and pink hearts on the strap and belt on the shorts.

“I don’t think that’s it, May.” I Said, sweat dropping a little.

“Has anyone calling themselves ‘Team Magma’ been here recently?” Brock asked.

No one awnsered, just pointed to a dark cave opening on a high ledge. “Up there is where they went. Follow them if you dare.”

We changed then headed outside, looking at the lake that separated us. Spying a boat tied to a pier, we used it, it wasn’t like stealing, we’d take it back. Besides, the fate of the world depended on us. Stepping onto the grassy shore, we hurried up a flight of wooden stairs that winded and turned up and up, the down until we cane to one last staircase, where we saw a silver ahier man wearing a red and black striped sweatshirt and blue pants walking down that same path.

His name was Steven Stone, Son of the President of the Devon Corporation. We caught up to him

“Ash? What are you and your friends doing here, this is dangerous.” He said with a scolding tone.

“We have to stop them, and save Mew. There’s no telling what they’ll do to him.” I said. I never mentioned this, it had been my dream to meet and befriend Mew, whether I caught it or not, and now that this happened it might not trust humans, and I didn’t want that to happen.

“So it’s true, they have captured it. Well, theirs no use arguing, we must press onward and thwart Team Magma at any cost! Lets go!”

We hurried down the path and into the black, inky cave, it seemed like a black hole, no light penetrated the darkness. I felt May grab my hand, and I squeezed it comfortingly as Norman pulled a flashlight from his bag, light flooding the cave, causing the wild Sableye and Zubat to scurry away.

We came to a hole with a old wooden ladder. It was strange we came this far without bumping into aybody, and that was very suspicious. We pressed our ears to the hole to listen, and we faintly heard the conversation below.

“Did you see those to kids yesterday, that was so corny, ‘Are you okay?’ ‘Thanks to you.” One said, mocking Me and May’s voices. Suddenly, a flash of light followed by a thunderbolt slammed into the three goons, hurling them to the floor with swirls in their eyes.

“Nighty night, dingbats.” I mocked. We continued forward to another hole not far from the last one, mist billowing out. After checking for guards and finding none, we continued down. Big mistake. From out of no where came a shadow ball, hurling dust into the air.

“I don’t know who you think you are, but if you get in our way we will destroy each and every one of you.” came a voice. The goon stepped into the light. It was Field commander Harlen, standing next to a Mightyena whom we had foiled before.

Steven reached for his belt and unclipped a pokeball and expanding it in his hand.

“Aggron, go! Hyper beam!” The Iron armor Pokémon burst from its ball, colored silver and gray with a menacing glare in it cold eyes. Opening its mouth, it fired a yellow beam of energy that slammed the Mightyena and Harlen into the wall, sending them through the air. We walked quietly down the mist-filled cave, trying not to arouse anyone’s attention, but our attempts were fleeting as we found ourselves surrounded by red hooded Magma goons, who released a horde of Crobat and Mightyena, obviously the choice Pokémon for an evil organization.

“Go, Foretress!” Brock called out, the silkworm pokemon spun its round body rapidly and slammed into many opponents, sending them flying onto the stone floor.

“Go, Pikachu, thunderbolt ‘em!” Pikachu lept off Ash’s shoulder, and squeezed its small body, hurling a powerful electric attack into the, light flashing before the Crobat thumped onto the ground.

“Go, Ralts, use Hypnosis!” I called as Ralts’ usually brown eyes turned red, inducing our foes into a deep slumber.

We even quieter snuck around the corner to see Maxie standing at the edge of a lake of Magma, steam rising to the roof.

“With this, I shall summon Groudon, and the world will be under My control!” He held up the indigo orb and a steel containment device sat beside him, and iside, unconscious was none other than Mew!

“Now, I command you, use you powers to light up this orb and summon groudon! I command you!” He said. The containment chamber holding Mew started to glow, as did the indigo orb.

The magma suddenly began bubbling faster and faster as the orb glowed bright and brighter when suddenly a thunderbolt slammed into the control panels, causing it to explode in a plume of black smoke and sending mew flying through the air.

I ran and caught it as it tumbled into my arms, twitching slightly before it opened its blue eyes.

“Mew.” He said weakly.

“It’s okay, I got you.” I said comfortingly.

Maxie angrily stood up, a hooded figure running to his aide. “You meddling kids, you had your chance to stay out of our way and live, but now you all shall perish together!”

The hooded figure pulled his hood down and Drew’s sneering face smiled back at me as I held mew, its soft fur rubbing against my arms.

“I suggest you hand that Pokémon over before its too late to save yourself.” He sneered.

“THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!” I roared, “YOU’LL HAVE TO TAKE IT FROM ME!”
Suddenly, a earthquake rumbled through the cave, and bursting from the magma emerged a towering red shape with dagger-like teeth, silver spiked punning down its sides and slashing claws.

It roared ferociously, sending shivers down my spine. Maxie snickered then began laughing maniacally, “I have done it. I have summoned the legendary Pokémon Groudon. Now I will be able th expand the land. But first, destroy those kids!” He cackled, and Groudon slammed its foot down, walking toward us as I ran to the others, May gripping my sides as the imminent symbol of our doom approached.

S

Shiny May

nice chaps. Maybe a bit longer but otherwise very good !! keep it up!

Zee-V70

One question. Isn't it the red and blue orbs, not the indigo and rose orbs?

Envy

Homunculus
Last Chapter!!!

Chapter VII

Groudon walked towards us, causing the earth to rumble under its feet The I had a thought. Groudon is a fire and Ground type Pokémon, so water attacks would be four times as powerful than if it was just a ground or fire type.

“Mudders, use Water Gun!” I called. Tensing its small blue body, Mudders fired a powerful jet of water from its mouth that slammed into Groudon, enveloping ti with water, but surprisingly, it did no visible damage at all!

“What? but water attacks are supposed to slow it down!” I exclaimed.

“It’s at such a high level even water attacks can’t hurt it!” Brock exclaimed.

It roared and opened its mouth, we could see fire brewing at the back of its mouth as it prepared for the most powerful Fire type attack.

“It’s going to use Fire Blast!” Brock exclaimed as May and I clung to each other as the flames sped towards us, the only sound was May’s piercing shriek. But seconds later we opened our eyes and saw that the fire in question was now nothing more than gigantic chunks of ice lying on the ground.

Then suddenly a extremely powerful jet of water slammed into Groudon, causing it to slam into the stone wall, rubble crashing to the ground.

“What was that?” May asked.

“That was a seriously powerful Hydro Pump, but where did it come from?” Brock asked. Then suddenly a blue whale-like shaped emerged from the Magma, red glowing lines going down to its fin and its short, finger like claws and had fed eyes and a long blue tail.

Then it hit me, this was the thing we saw that night on the raft! It was Kyogre that we saw that night! But what was it doing here?

“Kyogre, but why is it here when it should be sleeping?” Ash asked.

“I bet it’s here to restore the balance of nature by putting Groudon back into its slumber! We have to get out of here, or we could get seriously hurt.” Brock called to us.

But Brock, it doesn’t seem right to just get up and leave, Were involved in this. we have to help Kyogre.” I said.

“He’s right. When our story is told, I don’t want us to be the ones who just leave without trying to help.” Steven agreed, “Aggron, Hyper Beam, now!” Opening its mouth, Aggron fired a yellow beam of energy that slammed into Groudon, dusts billowing into the air that resulted from the explosion.

Groudon angrily fired a flamethrower attack, but it was thrown back by a Hydro Pump. Mew’s body began to glow white and it floated into the air, crying loudly.

“It’s using recover!” Norman said. Mew floated down again, ready to battle. It surrounded itself in a transparent pink bubble and slammed into Groudon, knocking it hard into the ground.

“Great Job!” I called. Suddenly from the darkest part of the cave, Drew’s Machop slammed its foot into my chest, sending me flying into the sone wall. A massive pain shot through me as I stood up.

“You’ve always been in my way!” Drew growled, “But now in going to finally get rid of you once and for all!” He said as he lunged at me and tackled me to the floor.

He balled up his fist and threw a punch, but I quickly dodged it and slammed my fist into his gut, but it seemed not to affect him. He cackled and thrust his hand onto my neck and squeezed, the air escaping my body as he sneered as I gasped for breath. Suddenly, a white gloved fist slammed into the side of his face, causing him to let go.

I looked and was surprised to see May stand over us, her blue eyes flashing with rage as she kicked him in the chest, causing him to gasp for breath. She reached out her hand and helped me up.

“You okay?” She asked.

“I’m fine, can’t say the same for him though. You punch harder than I thought.” I said, the pain in my chest was starting to fade away a little..

Suddenly, drew lunged forward, this time towards May and I tackled him into the wall.

“DON’T MESS WITH MY BOY/GIRLFRIEND!” We both exclaimed in unison. Be again attacked, and we both socked him in the face, and he fell onto the stone floor.

“Finally, now he’ll never both us again.” I said. Then, to our amazement, Drew got up and came at us again. He again lunged at us, but we rolled and dodged him. He sprang to his feet and tackled May to the ground.

Enraged, I charged with my full weight behind me, piled driving him onto the groung before throwing a few punches. No one lay a hand on May or any of my friends without me to awnser to.

Suddenly, he threw me off, and tackled me towards the edge of the Magma pit. He sneered and rammed me over, sending me plummeting to the intensely hot magma below. I caught a rock protruding from the wall and held on, dangling just 10 feet above a hot and fiery death.

“Goodbye forever!” He sneered as he lifted a foot to smash my fingers when suddenly Mew tacked him over the edge, sending him plummeting to the magma below with nothing to hold onto.

He was gone forever, never to bother us again. Somehow, I wasn’t sad because I remembered how he tried to kill me just seconds ago.

May stuck her hand down and pulled me up to the safety of the ledge, where I sat and caught my breath and recuperated.

I stood up, when suddenly a monster-sized rock that Groudon had knocked loose slammed in front of us, the shockwave we were hurled to the hard packed soil, groaning.

“May! Are you okay?!” I said, helping her up.

“I’m okay, just a bruise.” She said, rubbing her back.

We hurried as fast as we could to the others, but that last fall had nearly taken its toll as I limped over.

The battle had climaxed, the two titans locked in close combat in the magma, growling and roaring as the cave started to crumbled, rocks splashing in the white-hot magma, sending out small bubbles that threatened to burn anything they touched.

Kyogre seemed yo have the upper hand in the battle as it doused Groudon with its powerful Hydro Pump, Groundon’s fire attacks useless. None the less, their battle threatened to destroy the cave.

Kyogre fired an Ice Beam at Groudon, who stumbled from the blast and slammed into the wall beside us, causing more of the ceiling to fall.

Then, Mew flew up into the air above them, its pink bubble expanding to envelop the two warring titans. Nothing could be seen until Mew stopped glowing and we saw that the two titansd were gone.

“Where did they go?” May asked.

“Mew must have calmed them down and put them back into their slumber! It’s over!” Steven Exclaimed. But the celebration was cut short when the boulders slammed down from the roof and walls like rain, slamming into the floor and causing the ground to rumble.

“We’ve got to get out of here!” Ash called.

“Right!” We ran to the cave opening, Mew flying beside us as the cave crumbled from the battle that took place.

Suddenly several boulders to crashed and fell in front of the door, blocking our only means of escape.

All around us the boulders and large chunks of stone slammed into the ground. Soon we were surrounded, our doom immanent as they fell and slammed into the ground.

“Steven, what are we going to do?!” May cried.

“I have an idea. If we can soften up the stone enough, we could be able to break through it! Shane, have your Mudkip use Water Gun to soften it and Brock and I’ll use our Foretress and Aggron to break through the rock.” Steven said. It was as good as any plan.

“Okay! Mudders, use Water Gun on the rocks!” I called.

“Mud....KIP!”Mudders cried as it slammed the Water Gun attack into the rock with all it might, water splashing every where.

“Now, Aggron, Metal Claw!” Steven Called. Aggron’s claws glowed silver as they slammed into the softened rock, gouging out a sizeable chunk.

“Foretress, use Rapid Spin!” Foretress spun rapidly and slammed into the rock, breaking a hole large enough for the rest of us to pass through.

We quickly ran through the opening, making our way to the first set of stairs and climbed up. The wild Pokémon that lived in the cave were scurrying as fast as they could to get out of the cave. We saw the light at the end and in a second we burst out into sunlight and a bright clear sky.

“Look, the sky in clear. That means that Groudon and Kyogre are sleeping again!” Norman said as we cheered, Mew and Pichu hugging and laughing, as did May and Me.

But suddenly I lost all strength in my body and collapsed onto the ground, unmoving. The injuries I sustained had taken their toll.

“Shane, are you okay?!” May exclaimed as she knelt beside me.

“Well, we better get Shane here to the Pokémon Center to get looked at. It would be a good idea after getting hit by a Machop and nearly strangled.” Brawly said.

Later at the Pokémon Center, everyone, including everyone from the boat waited to see if I was all right. Especially May, who sat beside her dad crying.

“I hope he’ll be okay.” She said, sniffling. Pichu reached up and wiped a tear from her eye, and she hugged the little Pokémon. She knew it was worried too.

“I can’t believe someone like him could have a rival who hated him so much. I’m mean Gary and I didn’t get along for the longest time, but now were friends. It’s kinda too bad what happened.” Ash said.

“No, it’s not! He deserved what happened to him!” May exclaimed, tears in her eyes.

“What’s important is that it’s over and we now need to focus on helping him.” Steven said.

Then, the door opened, and Nurse Joy and a Doctor stood in the doorway before stepping aside before I stepped out, wearing the blue pajamas hospitals made you wear.

May and Pichu burst from their seat and glomped me, May squeezed me so hard it though my head would pop off as everyone surrounded us.

“I was so worried about you!” She said, burying her head in my chest and crying.

“I’m fine.” I said, I rubbed her back gently as Pichu happily sat on my head.

“You were lucky there was a Physician here on vacation or you would be out of luck, young man.” Nurse Joy said.

“You’ll be fine, just take it easy for a few days and don’t overdo any exercise for a week, got it?” The doctor asked.

“Yeah thanks.” I said.

“I’ll make sure of that!” May said happily.

Later, as the afternoon grew into it’s later hours, Mew floated in front of us, diving and swooping through the air. Suddenly it came up to me and sat on my head before flying off again.

“I think it just want’s to play.” May said.

Pichu leapt from my shoulder and playfully lunged at mew, who caught it and playfully tickled it, causing it to laugh and squirm.

Suddenly pink bubbles appeared under us.

“It wants to play with us too!” Brock laughed before we started bouncing and laughing for hours until the sun started to set and it was time for Mew to go back home.

But part of me didn’t want it to go, but I knew it had to be free, because it would be wrong to keep it here. So I pulled out a camera and took a picture as it waved goodbye, beads of light shimmering off of its body as it flew into the distance.

“Goodbye, take care!” I called out to it.

“Stay safe, Mew! Try to visit us sometime!” May called.

“Goodbye!” We all called in unison.

“Mew!” Came its final goodbye as it flew into the distance and disappeared from sight.

The next day we were sailing back towards Slateport City. It would be a long trip, but it didn’t matter. All that mattered was that everything was as I was supposed to be.

At a remote spot on the edge of Sootopolis City, a trainer dressed in a ragged Team Magma Uniform stood staring at the ocean as a helicopter picked him up, the floodlight shining brightly in the pitch black night.

“You think you have beaten me, but I will return! I swear it!! I will have my revenge!” Came his evil, laughing voice as the helicopter flew into the black abyss of night.

The End