• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Fart! Err....I mean art....

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
Here some picture I made. To see more of my drawings, sprites, etc. check out my Deviantart and feel free to post comments and fave! ^^

Me_and_my_team_by_Dino_K.jpg

My Daimond Team

Me_and_Inazumaru_by_Dino_K.jpg

Me turned into a pikachu (I call Dinochu), and Inazumaru (my pikachu).

2_Fake_pokemon_evos_by_Dino_K.jpg

Pixeon, Eevee evo and Bultchu, Pikachu evo.

Enjoy for now. I'll update soon.

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
You really didn't need to make two threads...

Ky-nim

I dunno?
The Pixeon clearly needs joints on his legs, for one thing.

Although they are rough sketches (I'm assuming this so you refute me later if you like), you might want to learn some Pokemon/human anatomy. Because some of their faces look too squashed along one side or another.

That's all.

Et3rn4l-D4rKN3SS

The Pixeon clearly needs joints on his legs, for one thing.

Although they are rough sketches (I'm assuming this so you refute me later if you like), you might want to learn some Pokemon/human anatomy. Because some of their faces look too squashed along one side or another.

That's all.

I agree, you should practice drawing with a more 3d perspective because your first drawing makes everyone look too deflated. Drawing some 3d shapes might help too in a way. If you like drawing the same pokemon in almost all your pictures, try to practice drawing them and think about what each of them have to make them look like what they are. Besides that, everything seems ok, i think your pikachu evo is cool. Keep practicing and you'll improve in no time.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
They're not bad, but they need to be smoother, more roundish..besides that they're ok.

blaziken33

-Elite Association-
They could use alot of work. I agree with the idea about adding on joints.

For the most part, you're pokemon are okay, just... flat. However, you're Monferono looks a bit... puggish. Also, your Lucario's face (if that isa Lucario) is extremely distorted, you might want to add more detail in the future, or improve on simple things, like shape.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
there are to reasons why art shouldn't be posted:

1-it's too ugly

2-it's too sexy

Spriteman

Sometimes a bit rude
there are to reasons why art shouldn't be posted:

1-it's too ugly

2-it's too sexy

Yeah, that helps him. ***.

But yeah, keep drawing and you'll improve. I look back on my older stuff (which isn't much better than these to be honest), and then at the stuff I do now, and there's a huge improvement. Just read a couple of tutorials and continue drawing dude. Good luck.