1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

My favorite hobbies

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Mical, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mical

Mical Banned

I think hobby is a best thing that we all do i our extra time. I have also some hobbies.
    1. Music
    2. Walk
    3. Exercise
    4. Reading

Whats you favorite hobbies. Share with us.

2. Meeker

Meeker It needs a fence.

I like to go to municipal courts for the heck of it, normally resulting in something like this.

I also like video games, which the results in the exact same way that the previously mentioned activity does.

3. Celestial Moth

Celestial Moth Bug-Type Deity

I like to practice yoga. Research topics few would as well as study information few would.
    Video games from time to time, as well as reading and studying texts,stories and books that contain interesting concepts and knowledge.

4. Lucario95

Lucario95 Behold The Aura!

Playing sports(american football and soccer), Computers, music,video games, sleep, be with my friends. etc

5. NimhShambler

NimhShambler Fighting Type Prof.

I like to read, write, play video games, mod video games/program independent games, listen to music, play music (learning guitar) and sing, build models (not so much anymore. I used to build model classic cars, if anyone cares. My favorite is still my 1966 "Samba" VW Microbus), and study/research whatever strikes my fancy at the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.