• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My first and second fusions!

Mewthreehundredandfour

Bring on the Shamwow
Sorry,just found out that these are actually "splices" o_O

Ello, despite how crappy the first attempt is, I really did it just for giggles. I already have a bit of experiance in doing this from my various "Runescape Fakes." The real point of this first one was to give me a namesake. Please, hold off your applause for this one, I already know it's awsome from a thread I made earlier ^_^.

Also note that imageshack messed up the fifth one a bit... click on it and it will turn normal...
[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1993/mewthreehundredandfourpq3.th.png]

This... Is the spawn of pure, unrelenting boredom... and my second splice...

[img=http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4014/raydeorgedonfj0.th.png]

Happy faking/er... Splicing?

Last edited:

Yami Ryu

Extremely copy paste, even though you did several attempts. It may be 'awsome' to whomever told you this but it's not, the parts don't really fit, and you did a poor job recoloring the end of Charizard's tail onto the Rayquaza tail. That and the fact you moved it infront of a wing, and the shading is just wtf-able, not really fitting the whole splice. Same goes for the other triple splice.

Mewthreehundredandfour

Bring on the Shamwow
Hmmm... maybe "awsome" was an over statment, but I may have gotten overconfident after comments like this;

*screams

YES
YES
YESYESYESYESYES MUUUUUUUCH BETTER

Edit: I guess I could add in more colors when it come to the shading, for each one I use three different shades of the same color...

That and the fact you moved it infront of a wing

I originaly had it infront, it looked liked some giant had grabbed its tail and hribble twisted it upside-down, except without all the blood and screaming o_O

Last edited:

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Well these are splices not fusions, so it's splicing.... Splices are three or more pokemon fused together. For a first attempt it's okay. You don't want to just change the head though add some things on the head so it isn't just a head swap. And do more than just adding wings (or fins). You can always swap eyes and ears or spikes (whatever is on the head) to make it look like the pokemon are actually fused. Also for the first one get rid of a bit of the ouline on the wing so it looks connected to the body. That will help get rid of the Copy/Paste look.

Last edited: