• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My First Banner

Tochukaso

Me>U >_>
Well here is my first banner:

Banner1V3-1.gif

Here is my second one:

MagnetonBannerV3.gif

My third one:

LanturnBanner.gif

My Fourth:
KecleonBanner.gif

My Fifth:
UmbreonandEspeonBanner.gif

My Sixth:
ErekiburuBanner.gif

Magne Banner:
MagneBanner.gif

Shadow Latios Banner:
Shadowlatiosbanner.gif

Eeveelution Banner:
Eeveelutions.gif

What do you think?

You must realize that I only started making banners this morning.

Last edited:

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Hey your banners are awesome Slicing_Scizor^^. I really like the the first two banners up there. The third banner looks alright but the background of it is too dark. Try to make it alittle more lighter. The forth banner is good too but try to add alittle more green to match the pokemon^^.

Blizzard

My new lover <3
They are nice, but it is quite obvious youve just used the basics effects and havent added much. However, they are of a nice quality, I like the Smeargle and Magneton ones ;D

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Cute, but you should try giving the renders more thought besides the backgrounds.

ur new to this!!!??? wow! i'm really new to banners, too... mine sorta has lots of problems and such tho, like white spots on the borders of my pokemon in the banner... urs are really good for a "noob" that u call urself to banner makers! keep up the good work :)

brainwhiz21

MUST GET CHOCOLATE
im really impressed. Then again i'm crap at banners so...
If i were you I'd make the background of the 6th a bit plainer to contrast with the pokemon

Maietrix

how do u make banners like that? i mean how do u put an image over another?!

if u have ms paing go to image and uncheck draw opaqe