• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My First Banners.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Here are a few of my Banners.

EXEM_Treecko.jpg
Treecko,Mudkip, and Torchic

Combusken.jpg
Combusken,Grovyle, and Marshtomp.

EXEM_Pikachu.jpg

Ash's Team.

Cyndaquil.jpg

Cyndaquil, Chickorita, and Totodile.

Minun.jpg

Minun and Plusle.

Last edited:

pepsa

Cool these are really good!
You're going to be a really good banner artist!
One thing, though, I can't really see the text on the hoenn starter banner, it's kind of dark. But that's okay, it doesn't detract(is that a word?) from the overall style.
Keep up the good work

Samayowa

you amaze me.
pepsa said:
Cool these are really good!
You're going to be a really good banner artist!
One thing, though, I can't really see the text on the hoenn starter banner, it's kind of dark. But that's okay, it doesn't detract(is that a word?) from the overall style.
Keep up the good work

Thanks. I don't remeber even putting text on them.

There nice. Some of them are blurry, PNG format would fix that, but overall, your a good banner artist

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
They're kinda cheesy, just pasting a bunch of pictures together and JPEGing the hell outta it :\ A little effects wouldn't hurt. (And you can do effects on MS Paint. So no whining about how you only have paint)

Mimori Kiryu

I'd have to agree with Sora on this one. All your doing is putting pictures on a banner and calling it a banner. :/ Try to add some effects or colors of your own on there. D:

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Sora said:
They're kinda cheesy, just pasting a bunch of pictures together and JPEGing the hell outta it :\ A little effects wouldn't hurt. (And you can do effects on MS Paint. So no whining about how you only have paint)

Ok. Thanks for the C+C. I'll definetly take it into consideration. :)