• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My first competitive Team (all Unova)

TheHalamo

3224-5263-5066
:593: Jeliicent-Cursed Body

Boiling Water
Ice Beam
Recover
Will-o-wisp

w/ Leftovers
Bold- perfect Spc. A IV's
248HP/216 DF/44 SA

Ferrothorn

Gyroball
PowerWhip
Level Ground
Swords Dance

Brave-perfect attack IV's-holding Choice Band
252HP/252 ATK/4 SPD

Chandelure-Flame Body

Trick Room
Protect
Heat Wave
Shadow Ball

Quiet-Perfect Spc. Atk IV's
item: Focus Sash
252 HP/252 SA/4 Spd

Eelektross

Wild Charge
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Grass Knot

Naughty--Perfect Atk IV's-----holding Life Orb
252 Atk/212 Sp Atk/44 Speed

Hydreigon

Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor
Dark Pulse
Flamethrower
Protect/Taunt

Modest--Perfect Spc. Atk IV's--holding Life Orb
4 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Speed

Escavalier

Megahorn
Pursuit
iron Head
Reversal

Adament-Perfect Atk IV's--leftovers
252 Atk/252 HP

Suggestions? Corrections? Thanks!

Narblet

Risky Buisness
For Jellicent, I find it a bit redundent to have Boiling water and Will-o-Wisp. Replace one of the two with toxic or energy ball.
Eelektross, doesn't need a dragon-type move, so replace dragon claw with Acid Spray, and replace wild charge with Thunderbolt.
Everything else seems fine.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Three of your pokemon are in my rmt as well. Interesting, for jellicent's nature, it would be better for it to be calm. Your chanelures heat wave has made me want to change mine. Thanks.

TheHalamo

3224-5263-5066
Three of your pokemon are in my rmt as well. Interesting, for jellicent's nature, it would be better for it to be calm. Your chanelures heat wave has made me want to change mine. Thanks.

You're definitly right on the calm thin...I cant believe I missed that hahha. Oh well...back to the drawing board.

and @Narblet:

Thanks for the advice on Chandelure...
concerning Eelektross...I added that Dragon move as a strong physical attack move to counter dragons like Haxorus or Hydreigon...My Jellicent has ice beam but not enough Spc. Attack to really put a hurt on any competitive dragon... Should I still ditch dragon claw?

Last edited:

El Panda

No Present For You!
Oh lord. I'm glad how everyone here thinks that SD on a Choice Banded Ferrothorn is a good idea

Ferrothorn(Brave)@Leftovers
Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP,252 Atk, 4 SpD
-Gyro Ball
-Power Whip
-Leech Seed
-Sword Dance/Curse

TheHalamo

3224-5263-5066
Oh lord. I'm glad how everyone here thinks that SD on a Choice Banded Ferrothorn is a good idea

Ferrothorn(Brave)@Leftovers
Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP,252 Atk, 4 SpD
-Gyro Ball
-Power Whip
-Leech Seed
-Sword Dance/Curse

Ferrothorns already a beast as it is...with Swords Dance....FATALITY!

I would have preffered screech but i didnt have the patience to egg move breed it.

El Panda

No Present For You!
You do know that if it has a Choice Band it can only use one attack. So using Sword Dance with a Choice Band is as "beast" as a Sunkern. At least now you know.

And Sword Dance is superior to Screech in almost every way. Sword Dance sticks with you as long as your poke is kept in, but Screech can easily be phazed out with a switch and your back to square one. Screech is also only good for one poke at a time, while with one SD you can sweep an entire team.

Last edited:

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
oh my. That was actually kinda funny...

How do you plan on using Trick Room if Hydreigon gets screwed over...

Chandelure@Leftovers
Timid | Flash Fire
252Sp.A | 252Spe | 6Def
`Shadow Ball
`Flamethrower
`Substitute
`Calm Mind / Energy Ball

Hydreigon wants Surf > Protect/Taunt. They're pretty much useless when you're
running a LO set. EVs outpace +Spe natured base 140's.

Hydreigon@Choice Scarf
Rash | Levitate
196Spe | 252Sp.A | 62Atk
`Outrage
`Draco Meteor
`Flamethrower / Surf
`Dark Pulse