• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My first ever fusions

redblueyellow

I just started to try how to make fusions. I tried to make my first one, thought looked kind of cool, so I made 2 more. I know that they are really copy and pastish, but I would appreciate it if I could gets some feedback and tips. Here are the fusions: http://*******.com/view.php?pic=3y6r881

mewmew202

Try to add some more parts and when you learn how to do more with the program you use try to scratch some parts because when you do more complex fusions not being able to scratch will kill you. Hope this helps. They are really good for a begginer though.

Hokay, like CelebiIadore said, you need to add more parts to them
You also shouldn't really headswap on sprites, unless the heads are the same size, because otherwise it just doesn't look right. If you are going to put features of the face on it, scratch them onto the face, don't copy and paste them from the other sprite