• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My first ever fusions

Scizito_92

koledge graduit!!!11
Well, here's my first ever fusion. I don't have paint at my moms house because we have a Mac there, and we just found paint on my dads labtop. So... yeah. I'll occasionly put more up whenever I have the chance.

Critizism please. No insults. -_-

SilverFlame

png = PwNaGe
4/10
I think not enough effort was given...

The garchomp tail just cuts of, an the shuckle tail is coming out of the leg slot.

Scizito_92

koledge graduit!!!11
Well, they Garchomp was fused with a Scyther, and the Scythers tail cuts off. I wanted it to look more like a Scyther, and the Shuckle is fused with a Gorbeyss (something like that). How can you tell where Shuckles tail is anyway?

Thanks for the critique though. :)

SilverFlame

png = PwNaGe
Oh, then I would make the Garchomp look more like scyther, and I would recolor it Sythor.

You would just put the tail behind the sprite.

Scizito_92

koledge graduit!!!11
About the Garchomp with Scyther colors, I was thinking about that, 'cept, I didn't have a lot of time and I wanted to get as most in as possible. But believe me, when we get a new PC, I'll be visiting here a lot more than I do now. >.<

Kim62

The avatars suck.
Wow, those look as good as my first mutations if better.
9/10