• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My first ever Ou team. Plz give suggestions

FusionFantastic

Bio..bio..biology...
Hey guys this is my first ever post! Suppose to be discussing Biology now but too lazy. Hope this team is good enough for your guys. Constructive criticism is much appreciated. This team is for Pokemon Online OU

jirachi

Jirachi @ King's Rock
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Stealth Rock
- Wish

This guy is my irritating lead. If I assume the opponent will be unable to kill me, i will stealth rock. This is an important part of my team, setting up early. If i still survive, I will Body slam is the foe is faster, hoping to paralyze him. Then, I will iron head him to death, hoping for consecutive flinches :D
The attack evs to to hit harder as no1 expects a Max attack Ev jirachi. Wish is for healing support if i switched out.

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multi-Scale
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Roost
- Dragon Tail
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave

Now, this is my irritating wall :D If Jirachi is faced with a pokemon who knows earthquake or fire attacks, i switch to this guy. Earthquake does not effect him and fire attacks are not effective, with multiscale, Fire attacks practically do NOTHING. Then, he will most likely switch out so i either substitute to ...get protection? Or dragon tail to irritate him by switching his pokemon. Roost is to recover and thunder wave ...is well to spread paralysis around the opponents team

Revenge Time (Genosekuto) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Bug Buzz
- Thunderbolt

As you can see from its name, this is my special attacking revenger. This pokemon can kill most pokemon with its flame, bolt, beam combo and is super fast with choice band. Its special attack is high and if it gets a special attack boost... what do i say? Revenge is Awesome. Oh and with the server I use in Pokemon Online, this pokemon is OU

Staraptor (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Pursuit

Quoted ( By SomeoneIGuess, Yong Zee ): My favourite pokemon... heh, in a metagame infested with only magnezone to rob me of killing everything with brave bird, i suppose he can't be replaced. Double-Edge got kicked for quick attack since, really, it's useless. Close combat kills those retarded steels, and pursuit kills chandelure. He has OHKOed everyone so far btw.
This pokemon used to be starmie and hydreigon

This guy is my newest addition. Im not very sure whether to replace him. It used to be a Hydregon. However, I prefer starmie who with wide lens, can hit harder and with a bigger range of attacks. This is my SpA Sweeper

Jarooda ( Serperior ) (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Perversity
EVs: 132 HP / 120 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Well u might think.. WTH only 2 attack?! This must be a typo. But guys this is not. With choice specs and the great ability of Perversity, this pokemon can kill almost any pokemon after a few Leaf Storms. Evs in hp and spD to allow it to survive most super effective hits. Hidden Power rock is to kill those pesky fire types immediately after switching in. With its nice speed, this is my other SpA Sweeper.

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Earthquake Spiral ( Moxie )
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Ice Fang

This is my last and final pokemon. This is one of my favourite pokemon in the game along with Serperior. I normally switch this pokemon in when it faces a pokemon who can do little damage to it. First as the opponent tries to attack or switch, i set up with dragon dance. If he attacks, he will realize little damage has be done because of my 252 evs in SpD ( water attacks are normally special ), he will switch out, giving me another turn to DD. After killing one pokemon, thanks to the good ability Moxie, my attack goes up by one. With sooo much attack and a good moveset of waterfall, bounce and icefang, it hits almost everything for at least nuetral damage. What i love about gyarados is that people always try to explode it to death when my attack is high. Me, i don't worry as they just suicide as i can use bounce!
This is my physical attacker.

I thank my friends MudkipsAreAwesome( Phua ) and Yong Zee for giving me ideas for my pokemon.

Also plz tell me how to add pics ty

So far: 10 wins, 1 Lost

Last edited:

MudkipsAreAwesome

I was there.
Hey guys this is my first ever post! Suppose to be discussing Biology now but too lazy. Hope this team is good enough for your guys. Constructive criticism is much appreciated. This team is for Pokemon Online OU

jirachi

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
- Iron Head
- Trick
- Stealth Rock
- Wish / Thunder Wave / Fire Punch

This guy is my irritating lead. If I assume the opponent will be unable to kill me, i will stealth rock. This is an important part of my team, setting up early. If i still survive, I will Body slam is the foe is faster, hoping to paralyze him. Then, I will iron head him to death, hoping for consecutive flinches :D
The attack evs to to hit harder as no1 expects a Max attack Ev jirachi. Wish is for healing support if i switched out. Trick to screw up other leads, Thunder Wave to be annoying, Fire Punch to murder Steel types not called Heatran.

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multi-Scale
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Roost
- Dragon Tail
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave

Now, this is my irritating wall :D If Jirachi is faced with a pokemon who knows earthquake or fire attacks, i switch to this guy. Earthquake does not effect him and fire attacks are not effective, with multiscale, Fire attacks practically do NOTHING. Then, he will most likely switch out so i either substitute to ...get protection? Or dragon tail to irritate him by switching his pokemon. Roost is to recover and thunder wave ...is well to spread paralysis around the opponents team

Revenge Time (Ditto) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP
-Transform

If you're looking for a revenge killer with a choice scarf then go Ditto.

Starmie @ Wide Lens
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Blizzard
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder
- Psychic

This guy is my newest addition. Im not very sure whether to replace him. It used to be a Hydregon. However, I prefer starmie who with wide lens, can hit harder and with a bigger range of attacks. This is my SpA Sweeper. It can?I never knew. But anyway, he dies TOO quickly. TOO quickly I say!

Jarooda ( Serperior ) (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Perversity
EVs: 132 HP / 120 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Glare

Well u might think.. WTH only 2 attack?! This must be a typo. But guys this is not. With choice specs and the great ability of Perversity, this pokemon can kill almost any pokemon after a few Leaf Storms. Evs in hp and spD to allow it to survive most super effective hits. Hidden Power rock is to kill those pesky fire types immediately after switching in. With its nice speed, this is my other SpA Sweeper. I LOVE PARALYZING OPPONENTS

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Earthquake Spiral ( Moxie )
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Ice Fang

This is my last and final pokemon. This is one of my favourite pokemon in the game along with Serperior. I normally switch this pokemon in when it faces a pokemon who can do little damage to it. First as the opponent tries to attack or switch, i set up with dragon dance. If he attacks, he will realize little damage has be done because of my 252 evs in SpD ( water attacks are normally special ), he will switch out, giving me another turn to DD. After killing one pokemon, thanks to the good ability Moxie, my attack goes up by one. With sooo much attack and a good moveset of waterfall, bounce and icefang, it hits almost everything for at least nuetral damage. What i love about gyarados is that people always try to explode it to death when my attack is high. Me, i don't worry as they just suicide as i can use bounce!
This is my physical attacker. Great!

I thank my friends MudkipsAreAwesome( Phua ) and Yong Zee for giving me ideas for my pokemon. <<< Go read the story I wrote in the fanfic forums section. xD

Also plz tell me how to add pics ty <<<Dun bother. People read ur post with or without pics.

So far: 10 wins, 1 Lost

Not bad. I see it causing some problems for my teams. I suggest leading with Serperior. He sets the opponent thinking.

FusionFantastic

Bio..bio..biology...
Hmm that was a fast reply... Serperior lead is not bad will consider.. any suggestions for the starmie?

FusionFantastic

Bio..bio..biology...
Hey Guys im changing my Starmie to a staraptor

SomeoneIGuess

?Hu Hsilaciryl
I ahte you people...
Double posters D:
ehhhhhny way...
you use too many smilies and HP before defenses on the dragon.
Thunder wave is the best on jirachi since really, you can murder a heatran since he'll never attack. but ferrothorn will kick your *** with iron barbs or whatever.

Moxie < Intimidate since most people will OHKO you anyway with no defense EVs. go rob my gyarados like you did my staraptor :(

Specs Serperior = Horrible.

Go! Sawsbuck!
Serperior used Leaf Storm!
Sawsbuck's Sap Sipper increased its attack!
(You're like, OH CRAP)
moral?: no specs pls

ok, also, i don't care. go dump somemore attacks on serperior too. HP Fire, toxic, energy ball, grass knot... wow a small movepool.

Last edited:

FusionFantastic

Bio..bio..biology...
Nah my choice serperior pwned XD And sawsbuck is a rare. im changing my dragonite, thks for the pointer and my gyradoes pwned u know! with parysis i manged to kill 4 pokemon XD