• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My first ever scratch and repose!

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
I finally finished my first ever scratch and repose..

Crits and comments appreciated...and plz rate as well...

Repose:
EveeeRepose2.png

Scratch:
EeveeRepose.png

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Wow.. I suggest it's 7/10..

What happened to Eevee's face? Though you still need more works.. (No offense though, just supporting..)

ahmad_bulba

Its A repose!!! its supposed to look like other pokemon see...this eevee is reposed as a poochyana....

ahmad_bulba

Eevee's nose is a dot/pixel!! :D...cant get more smaller than that..thanks BTW!

Last edited:

uber-olly

Uber spriter
Its A repose!!! its supposed to look like other pokemon see...this eevee is reposed as a poochyana....

No. that would be a fusion of some sorts, a re-pose is one pokemon in a different well, pose, or the pose of another pokmeon. It's still ment to look like Eevee.

ahmad_bulba

ya got me wrong..i meant that a repose is suposed to have the same positon the same facial expressions as teh target..

El D

Dem foos is stoned
I still loved the repose but I don't really know what a scratch is...

Hamner

Don't listen to me!
Well, they're your first, so they're obviously not the absolute best, but they are very good for your first. I'd recommend to follow a few tutorials, keep practising, and to have an open mind towards peoples critiques, that's very important because it'll help you get better.

For the repose: I think you could make the eevee more fluffy and change the facial expression to be a bit softer and rounder. A repose is just taking the pose, you don't have to keep the same expression or even the exact shading, you're free to change it as much as you like! That's what art and spriting is about!

For the scratch: I want you to try drawing the picture very large first so you understand exactly what you're doing. You have both ears on the same side of the head.... it looks a little odd. Half the quality of a scratch is understanding, try to understand why an eevee can walk around and curl up. It'll make the scratch look much more acurate. Try drawing the scratch on paper first so you have something to look off of.

I like the way you coloured them, and how nicely your lines are separated, keep practising and getting better!

Last edited:

ahmad_bulba

Thank you very much people!! Ill tyr to get better..meanwhile check my other post to see my very hideous pixel art..thanks again!