It's alright for a first time, but there are some problems.
1) A Pokémon can't have 55HP.
2) The illustration is nice, but Budew's clearly just stuck on.
3) The placement and fonts are all wrong.
4) 50 damage for 1 Energy? Don't think so.
5) Attack has incorrect wording.
6) It's not a Pokémon-Star as the blank says.
7) Budew doesn't have those Resistances in the TCG.
But like I said, for a first card and someone who clearly didn't use Photoshop, it's not too bad.
Pretty nice. As Cipher said, Awesome for a start. I bet you could make great fakes. I didn't like the way that budew was put in the way of the backround meaning tha it didn't keep up with th ebackround. I really liked the way you got the budew because it had actually looked like you did a GREAT job of getting the backround off. 8/10 Keep up the good work