• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my first fake card

chiper12

Artsy Smeargle
its not good but i like it i hoep you guys do, i love oppinions
ghhgj.png

Cipher 2008

It's alright for a first time, but there are some problems.

1) A Pokémon can't have 55HP.
2) The illustration is nice, but Budew's clearly just stuck on.
3) The placement and fonts are all wrong.
4) 50 damage for 1 Energy? Don't think so.
5) Attack has incorrect wording.
6) It's not a Pokémon-Star as the blank says.
7) Budew doesn't have those Resistances in the TCG.

But like I said, for a first card and someone who clearly didn't use Photoshop, it's not too bad.

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I give it a 6,5/10.

bassface

bassface OWNZZ
Pretty nice. As Cipher said, Awesome for a start. I bet you could make great fakes. I didn't like the way that budew was put in the way of the backround meaning tha it didn't keep up with th ebackround. I really liked the way you got the budew because it had actually looked like you did a GREAT job of getting the backround off. 8/10 Keep up the good work ;)

Last edited:

wiz4

is back.
I'm sorry, I just laughed so hard when I saw all those errors, especially the Pokemon* thing. Sorry. I give it a 6 for actual effort. It good foor a first though, I'll give you that.