• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My First Fanfic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
~This involves pokeshipping,some advance shipping,& contestshipping~*Part one starts now*
It was a lovely day in Slateport City were Ash was riding his motercycle then stopped,he found some tables and chairs and a sign that said "Slateport City Outdoor Fastfood Place"
Ash:*sits on one of the chairs*one Diet Coke please miss
Girl:M'kay *walks away*
Ash*waits then sees a girl in long red hair(like a mermaid) in jeans,slandels,a tank top,and sea green eyes*
Ash:Hey Misty!
Girl(Misty):*takes a seat in one of the chairs*
Ash:Misty what happened to you,you look like some kind of city girl Brock would like!
Misty:What about you you have a motercycle!
Ash:It was for my 20th birthday!
Misty:So your 20,I'm 21
Ash:I dont care
Misty:whatever why I came here is cause....what happened to your pikachu?
Ash:He's at Prof.Oaks Lab we've been battiling fo the last nonstop for the past 5 years so I figured he should take a break and play with my my other pokemon
Misty:what about Brock?
Ash:he finally found a girl then got married
Misty:what about May&Max?
Ash:Don't know the whole gang split up as soon as turned 19
Misty:do you like May?
Ash:Are going to keep asking questions?
Girl:here you go sir*hands diet coke to Ash*
Ash:*takes a big gulp of his DietCoke*
Misty:well do you like May or not?
Ash:maybe....
Misty:Oh really
Ash:Yeah really
Misty:*points to the other table*
Ash:*turns around*OMG!
~End of part 1~

Last edited:

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Yeah...unless you were planning to put the next chapter in your next post (which I don't think is allowed)

Also, it needs to be done before you make the topic.

Oh, and put it in the Shipping fics section next time

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
0_0

Not to mention script fanfics like that aren't allowed here

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
Actually, scripting is allowed, but not this kind.

Here are some guidelines:
1. Please skip a line after each person talks.
2. This needs to be much longer- at least a page.
3. Don't use *action quotes* or shorthand, because that makes your story seem unprofessional- it's okay to make a humorous fic, but professionally!

~()~WOBBUFFET~()~

I'm a little Seedot.
I don't get this one bit, put it into like, chapters. AND not to mention it looks like alphabet soup in script mode! Re-write it like those big chapter, non-scriptical, HP or Narnia books.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Remember dear, the "This is my first fanfic" excuse just doesn't work anymore. You can do script format, but try and do it like Yoru Ryu or FlamingRuby; now those girls pull it off fine. Read their fics to get inspiration. OK?

~()~WOBBUFFET~()~

I'm a little Seedot.
What Doc said! For surely!

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Yeah and ask for this to be moved to the shipping fics section.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Foxyvulpixie said:
So if make it more longer and skip lines will my fanfic be allowed?

Most likely, no.

If it's a humor fic and you do add description, then yes

Dragonfree

Just me
If you write well-written script, as in something properly formatted with stage directions and such, go ahead. But like this, no.

*closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.