• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My First gravity team (OU)

Lunanight

magnezone @ life orb
Timid Nature
[Magnet Pull]
4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed
- Gravity
- Zap Cannon / Thunder
- HP Fire / HP Ice / HP Grass
- Flash Cannon

my Lead gravity user. HP Fire can trap scizor and kill it. HP Ice can perform the bolt beam combo and can kill salamence and flygon who are both 4x weak to ice. HP grass can kill swampert that this set would otherwise struggle against.
I do not know which Hidden Power to choose from, they are all useful

Starmie @ life orb
Modest Nature
- Gravity
- Thunder
- Blizzard
- Hydro Pump

this starmie has powerful written all over it, 3 moves with 120 attack coming off of a Life orb user with 328 special attack is pretty powerful.
boltbeam hits almost every pokemon in the game for neutral damage and hydro pump is a STAB move

Latias @ Choice Scarf
modest nature
- draco meteor
- Thunder
- Surf
- Hidden Power Fire

I Am not sure if latias is uber YET or not, If it is uber then I will find another pokemon for this team.
this set usually has grass knot, energy ball or thunderbolt. since gravity will most likely be up: thunder will be powerful when it hits, expectly coming off of 350 Special Attack.

Metagross @ Life orb
Adamant Nature
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
- Aglity
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Explosion

with gravity up: Zapdos, Rotom-A, and Bronzong are hit by earthquake as normally, they could switch in so easily.
meteor mash has a chance to raise Atk which makes metagross even more deadly. with a +1 life orb explosion can take out A LOT of pokemon that try to kill metagross.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
[serene grace]
252 HP / 140 Def / 112 SpDef
- water pulse
- Gravity
- thunder
- toxic

serence grace doubles the % of added effects so:
thunder = 60% chance of paralysis, a mini zap cannon
water pulse = 40% chance of confusion, can cause switches
also, thunder and toxic have 100% accuracy because of gravity so expect to see a lot of status

Flygon @ choice band
Jolly nature
- earthquake
- outrage
- thunderpunch/stone edge
- U-turn

Although Flygon loses its Ground-type immunity in Gravity, it also means that Flygon gets perfect coverage with Earthquake + Outrage, as both Skarmory and Bronzong will be hit by Earthquake while the Gravity is up.

magnezone @ life orb
Timid Nature
[Magnet Pull]
- Gravity
- Zap Cannon / Thunder
- HP Fire / HP Ice / HP Grass
- Flash Cannon

my Lead gravity user. HP Fire can trap scizor and kill it. HP Ice can perform the bolt beam combo and can kill salamence and flygon who are both 4x weak to ice. HP grass can kill swampert that this set would otherwise struggle against.
I do not know which Hidden Power to choose from, they are all useful

Since your using this as a lead, hp grass, so you can at least hit leadpert and hippo supereffectivly

Starmie @ life orb
Modest Nature
- Gravity
- Thunder
- Blizzard
- Hydro Pump

this starmie has powerful written all over it, 3 moves with 120 attack coming off of a Life orb user with 328 special attack is pretty powerful.
boltbeam hits almost every pokemon in the game for neutral damage and hydro pump is a STAB move

Timid>Modest. Timid allows it to outspeed various threats.

Latias @ Choice Scarf
modest nature
- draco meteor
- Thunder
- Surf
- Hidden Power Fire

I Am not sure if latias is uber YET or not, If it is uber then I will find another pokemon for this team.
this set usually has grass knot, energy ball or thunderbolt. since gravity will most likely be up: thunder will be powerful when it hits, expectly coming off of 350 Special Attack.

Again timid so you can revenge kill gyarados and salamence

Metagross @ Life orb
Adamant Nature
- Aglity
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Explosion

with gravity up: Zapdos, Rotom-A, and Bronzong are hit by earthquake as normally, they could switch in so easily.
meteor mash has a chance to raise Atk which makes metagross even more deadly. with a +1 life orb explosion can take out A LOT of pokemon that try to kill metagross.

exactly the same as the one in the smogon anlyasis, but effective

Blissey @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
[serene grace]
252 HP / 140 Def / 112 SpDef
- water pulse
- Gravity
- thunder
- toxic

serence grace doubles the % of added effects so:
thunder = 60% chance of paralysis, a mini zap cannon
water pulse = 40% chance of confusion, can cause switches
also, thunder and toxic have 100% accuracy because of gravity so expect to see a lot of status

ehh, this could be better, but it works, so whatever

Flygon @ choice band
Jolly nature
- earthquake
- outrage
- thunderpunch/stone edge
- U-turn

Although Flygon loses its Ground-type immunity in Gravity, it also means that Flygon gets perfect coverage with Earthquake + Outrage, as both Skarmory and Bronzong will be hit by Earthquake while the Gravity is up.

Dugtrio over flygon. Dugtrio traps EVERY pokemon, and can hit it with its banded eq

overall not half bad, comments in bold