• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my first mix

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Let's see... Onix, Scyther... Moltres, Quilava, possibly? Wait, no... Too many fused. I say for a first-timer, you should try to fuse between two Pokémon instead of... *Counts fingers* Four or five. Also, bad combination. Try some other Pokémon than Onix- it's pretty hard to fuse with something else. Or that might be Steelix, I dunno. I never see the difference. ;>> *checks* Okay, now I see the difference. This is Onix. -_-

blazikenBAM

alittlestitious
i agree with Bashaamo,

way too many at one time
also, if you're going to attach other body parts, make all the colors uniform. like with scyther's claws, it might help to make them gray like onix.

keep trying!

~Lucario Master~

wow how many seconds did this take you o_O
Now lets take that and say something constructive
1. It's obviously Cut and paste
2. Not recolored so it looks bad with the out of colored parts
3. The parts don't line up. as in they look like they don't belong there

But since it's you first i can't say your hopeless. Go read a few Tutorials and with pratice you'll do great :)

dartz

wow how many seconds did this take you o_O
Now lets take that and say something constructive
1. It's obviously Cut and paste
2. Not recolored so it looks bad with the out of colored parts
3. The parts don't line up. as in they look like they don't belong there

But since it's you first i can't say your hopeless. Go read a few Tutorials and with pratice you'll do great :)

That bad but. It his first mix, you see too much great works so any bad work see for evreybody like "the end of the world"

~Lucario Master~

That bad but. It his first mix, you see too much great works so any bad work see for evreybody like "the end of the world"

I didn't say that. Plus i was nice you see other people sayin things like this

You suck you ******* ******* My body is twitching from your crapiness

And thats called Constructive Critisizm

~Lucario Master~

Better then your last one for sure.
But still to much cut and paste. You can't just take treeko's tail and place it any where on Torchic. It just doesn't look right. But as i said it is better

~Lucario Master~

But also the parts have to make sense. How much sense would it make to replace wings with tails o_O

Darkside

look a portkey!
first one= barf(not recolored and a bit cut n' paste) second one= good

Bonsly is pimp

I AM SO PARALYZED
i like the second better

the tail looks good as wing

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
ok this the first anime charecter i try to make probably real bad
it harley
http://i12.*******.com/33cqc74.png

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
1) you erased the lines on the boxes. that looks really bad.
2) There are some white spaces in the letters. that makes it look unproffesional.
3) nothing is evenly spread out which makes it look pretty stupid.
4) theres a wierdly colored space between the second and third pokeballs.

i wish i could say not bad for your first but...