• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My first mixes and re-colors.

Gothenem

This is my first attempt at mixing and re-coloring.

Critiques, Comments?

Inspired by the Charbat from Absol Attacker, I continued to evolutionary chain...The first is a mix, the second (Charizard) is a recolor.

Golbateon.PNG
Croizard.PNG

---Mixes---

Mostly a recolor, though I did add a bellsprout leaf.

Bellwile.PNG
Bellwile2.PNG
<-- Bellsprout/Mawile - note the second was a touch up, I left the first there to show my changes.

mudguru.PNG
<--Gregguru/Mudkip

---recolors ---

Slugnown.PNG
<-- Slugma/W Unown

Jigglybuffet.PNG
<-- Wobuffet/Jigglypuff

Skartaios.PNG
Skartaios2.PNG
<---- Dotiaos with Skarmory colors. I later changed the leaves to brown using the teddiursa's colors to "liven it up" a bit. Autumn version of Dotiaos????

Some trainer Mixes:

Blazikentrainer.PNG

Ursaringtrainer.PNG
<-- Just moved the arm. The arm looks a bit iffy (too dark where the arm was moved around). I am not sure exactly how to fix. maybe if someone could give me a hand....

What do y'all think??

note: All base sprites courtesy of PokemeonElite2000

Last edited:

Gothenem

Another re-color, Dotaios with Skarmory colors...
re-tocuhed after comments. Brown colors taken from a Teddiursa...

Skartaios.PNG
Skartaios2.PNG

No comments or criticisms??

Last edited:

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
The Charmeleon/Golbat's wings look badly placed, and the Charizard/Crobat is just a recolor.
The Mawsprout is decent, but the shading is a little off; it looks like it is wilting.
Unugma is just a recolor.
The trainer is also a little sketchy, and the Dotaitos is a little bland.
But they are good for first sprites.

Gothenem

Yeah - The Croizard is just a recolor. I placed the unown under the mawile 'cause it was just a recolor, though it occured to me after that the mawile DID have the leaf included....

Ahh well. As for the trainer, I kinda messed up the hair, that I freely admit. As for the blaziken parts...Well, I gave it a shot, wasn't too sure how it would go.

Edit: Did a touch up on Bellwile..., made the leaf blend a bit better and went with the Mawile's original body color (which was close to bellsprout anyways). Compare above

Last edited:

zipzap713

@Peteyism
the charzaird mix and the unknown mix are just recolors. the trainer looks below standards because it looks copy and pastish. 6/10= D

Hyper Shadow

I realy like the bellsprout/mawile recolor/mix thing

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
Thanx.

Any suggestions on how to fix the Blaziken trainer??

I would just drop it, it's a difficult mix. The dotias recolors are great, too bad the shinies are just darker or paler instead of true differences. Keep practicing.

Gothenem

Another one. Mudkip parts, recolored for gregguru and placed. Note the whiskers and head fin are custom as the mudkip ones didn't look right. These are my first custom parts, so please critique with useful suggestions...

mudguru.PNG