• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My First Scratch! w00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Person.

No avatard plz
I can't see anything...

Electabuzz

Normal Coordinator
It's clearly not a scratch, as you say that you used parts from other pokemon. Scratches are 100% custom made-by-you parts.

Veek

Sennen Goroshi! XD
Eh, not bad for a first try. First of, both of the "fakemon" have some flaws they share. The shading isn't very smooth and they also look rather flat. Two, the outline is one color. Instead of one, try using the drakest shade, a darker version, and a near black color. Sometimes more, depending on the sprite.

Now with spereate junk. Tikan is creative I suppose. He's pretty big, most sprites stay around 64x64 but meh. The body seems mis-shapen in someways but I can't tell why. The eyes are interesting but need some shading and stick out too much. The oddish leaves seem a little out of place as well.

Spifre is better. The shading ins't very good on him though. The dark and light shadings are running into eachother. While thats okay in some situations, not in this one. The wings and tail are cute and I don't see much wrong with them. The horn is a tad mis-shapen but, like I said, not bad for a beginner. *gasps for air* too much typing XP See ya

KirbyXD

Good Night!
the Tikan, the left neck thing is really unrealistic,the eyes aren't that good either, i needs shading and the lines on the heads where its a bit darker than the head color needs to be dark.

Veek

Sennen Goroshi! XD
Not perfect but better ^^ What I meant about the eyes though, I meant use another color instead on black. Like a dark version of the body or something.

You can double post, aslong as you have updates in the fan art forums.
The look odd, also the shading is kinda messed up in some places.

They're not the best things I ever seemed, but they're good! It would be best if you make a dragon Pokemon!

tinfoil

I tried to make a dragon
dragon.gif
I think his foot came out wierd. I'll fix him later I'll be home all day anyway.

Spriteman

Sometimes a bit rude
God... They're worse than my scratches (and that is very, very bad...). I dare you to say you want the worst critisism ever, that should be funny... MUAHAHAHAAA! Anyway, they look like very bad pixel arts, and the only nearly half decent one is the dragon, which in itself, is highly unorigional (Rin-tin = WTF?).

maxxa

~her last bounty~
the last post in this was in febuary why post in an ancient thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.