• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my first sprite ever

tinfoil

Here just a few simple mixes please give constuctive critisisim

::Mixes::
zunich3bl.gif
zunich
torchisaur7hy.gif
torchisaur
chimeform​

Last edited:
D

Dark_Lukerio

W33rdn3zz... Don't take that the wrong way though, it's OK for the 1st!

D

Dawnstar

Constructive Criticism time: Yeah...it's quite simple, the head feathers need to be attached better. You missed some of the lines on the face that you need to recolor. The right-most feather looks like it's dripping...you might want to fix that.

Out of Criticism: It's quite a good first. *pokes other people* They asked for criticism, lol. The first 2 posts were a few words in a post with nothing more...

Well, good luck in spriting!

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Those are really good for your first ones! Keep up the good work!

Diamond and Pearl

C

Carpetted!

They're good, but not that good. If this wasn't your first time they would be so-so, but now, they're great! Sort of sketchy though, and poorly outlined.

tinfoil

yellowishspoink7ob.gif
I've got another pretty meh though just a spoink recolor
EDIT: Shnesael
shneasle7ql.gif

Last edited: