• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My first team, I dont even know what tier it is!

benttwig33

Forum n00b!
First off, im new! Never fought a "serious" battle ever, other than a buddy I hang with all the time. Just recently got back into the game and this is my first time ever really actually thinking about movesets,natures, etc. So, please don't be too harsh! So this is what I thought would be kinda cool. (and as noted in title, I really am not sure about what tiers these guys fall into, its just kind of a whatever team at the moment...)

Glance:;291;;474;;308;;260;;242;;205;

alt: ;184; Cant decide between Azumarill and Swampert, leaning for swampert.

Keep in mind, this isnt the particular order I will keep them in, not sure just yet.

ninjask.jpg

Ninjask @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature : Jolly

EV
252Spd/252Hp/4Def

-X-scissor
-Swords Dance
-Baton Pass
-Protect

--May be the lead pokemon, either that or Fortress.

Basically planning to throw in, protect, thus getting +1 speed, swords dancing and surviving one hit fore sure due to sash, +1 more speed, then passing +2 speed and +2 attack into one of my big physical attackers. And X-scissor for STAB, if for some reason or late game needs to attack.

medicham-m.png

Medicham @ Focus Sash
Ability : Pure Power
Nature : Adamant

252Atk/252Spd/4Hp

-Ice Punch
-Endure
-Reversal
-Drain Punch / Thunderpunch / Fire Punch (probably going for drain)

---Main plan is to pass all ninjask's boosts to medicham. My cham' that I have at this moment has a 213 attack rating, not the best, but horrible I guess. After receiving +2 speed and +2 attack, then x2 attack for the ability...doing the math, his attack stats is 850+, and speed is 500+. Unless im horribly wrong, correct me if so! So after getting passed in and taking a hit, which will most likely OHKO medicham because of it HORRIBLE defense, it hangs on with sash, then has a HUGE STAB'ed reversal, or can most liekly fully recover all of it's HP with drain punch. Or just take anything down with coverage moves, then outrun lots and lots of stuff.

474.png

Porygon-Z @ Choice Specs
Ability:Adaptibility
Nature: Modest

252 Satk/???/???

-Tri Attack
-Ice Beam
-Nasty Plot
-Recover

---Just a special sweeper, planning on taking advantage of nasty plot and x2 STAB due to ability. Ice beam for coverage.

260.png

Swampert @ ???
-???
-Torrent

252Atk/252Satk/4Spd (help)

-Ice Beam
-Surf/Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Roar

---The mixer. Plan on abusing roar + spikes + stealth rock from my other pokes. While just covering alot of different types.

ani242.gif

Blissey
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Bold

252Hp/252SDef/4Spd

-Softboiled
-Thunder Wave
-Seismec Toss
-Defense Curl / Stealth Rock

---Yep, Defense curl. Saw a battle video, and realized defense curl helps alot more than one would think! Just the huge HP-annoy the crap out of ya' - blissey setup.And acting as the only status inflicter. And IF I pot out of defense curl, will round it off wioth stealth Rock. Going to try both out.

sugimori205.png

Fortress @ Focus Sash/Macho Brace
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Bold

252Atk/126Def/130Hp ?

-Gyro Ball
-Spikes
-Explosion
-Rapid Spin

---The spinner, piker, and exploder. Pretty Straight forward. Macho brace to add to gyro ball, which probably wont see much use. And fosuc sash to survive and explosion, or at least get 1-2 layers of spikes out. And spin to spin away opposing spikes/rocks. This guy is replacable though, possibly with azumaril.

Love it, hate it, Rate it. And help me out, and really new :p Thanks! :redface:

Last edited:

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Formatting.
Yours makes me want to pluck out my eyes and replace them with my testicles.

Stop running ATK EVs and attacks on Ninjask, it won't achieve anything.

SD/BatPass/Protect/Sub with EVs in HP/DEF/SPE.

With such amazing stats, why bother EndReving? Especially with Drain Punch.

Fire Punch = Scizor/Forry
Ice Punch = Salamence
Thunder Punch = Gyarados
Brick Break = Ttar

Versatile anti-everything "Wifebeater".

Defense Curl won't stop Scizor/Ttar.

Leftovers on Forry/Swampy.

Theres a legal problem with your Azumarills moves.

Im almost positive your not allowed to have huge power AND aqua jet on it...

If not then, im wrong. <33333

Formatting.
Yours makes me want to pluck out my eyes and replace them with my testicles.

Lol.

This team belongs to the OU - OverUsed tier. If you have at least one OU Pokemon, your team belongs to the OU tier. Same with Uber and all other tiers. So basically, your team belongs to the tier of your highest tiered Pokemon.

I might rate this later.

Reno

so adorable...
Get rid of any Pokemon you aren't using in your team. If you need to replace one, we will tell you. Six Pokemon per thread.

Fix it or this will be closed.