• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My first team!

Heracrossing

Honey Sucker
How's this.

Togekiss (Calm) Max Sp.Atk, 126 HP EV, 126 Sp.Def EV

Roost
T.Wave
Aura Sphere
Air Slash

Salamence (Adamant) Max Atk, Max Spd.

Crunch
Rock Slide
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

Garchomp (Adamant) Max atk, Max Spd.

Stone Edge
Dragon Claw
Swords Dance
Earthquake

Heracross (Adamant) Max atk, Max Spd.

Close combat
Night Slash
Megahorn
Stone Edge

Blissey (Bold) Max Def, Max Sp.Atk

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Softboiled
Counter

Metagross (Adamant) Max Spd, Max Atk

Earthquake
Meteor Mash
Agility
Explosion

How is it so far...

xgina

Banned
items?

you don't have anything to take status, and you don't have anything that beats mamoswine really. use bronzong, which can help with your no status taker problem, and is a better lead than togekiss. i'd put it over metagross. also helps with garchomp to an extent.

max SAtk blissey is silly. max the HP instead if you want to go with the boring 252/252/4 spread, there's a better one but i'm not sure what the EVs are.

that's a lot of physical sweepers you still have, even with meta gone. you could use specsmence, and either way i'd put fire fang/blast over stone edge on garchomp, as it really doesn't do much.

Xae

EV's Anger Me
(Adamant)
Max Atk, Max Spd
(Adamant)
Max Atk, Max Spd
(Adamant)
Max Atk, Max Spd
(Adamant)
Max Spd, Max Atk

Yeah, this is bad. And don't run specsmence instead, you're really ice weak. Specs Lucario would be a good replacement for Garchomp. Put your Garchomp moveset on Salamence, and replace Swords Dance with Dragon Dance, it's much more graceful and suits the sublime grace held by the majestic dragon... XD

Garchomp28

Pokemon Masta
Don't take out Meta, take out Garchomp or Mence, cause your teams got a huge Ice weakness.