• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my first time...

Last edited:
hey thanks a lot...... but i didnt know i double posted....anyways im starting on route 101 now hope to fin it soon

thanks.....;munchlax;

S

SneaselLover5065

What do you use to make the maps? I can't find anything about them in the sprite tutorials.

~*Lovély_Latias*~ said:
the two houses are too close together.

oops ya i noticed that thanks ill try to change it ..

SneaselLover5065 said:
What do you use to make the maps? I can't find anything about them in the sprite tutorials.

if you want to know where i got the base look in the pokemon section here..http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GBA/index.htm

how it make it....just pure ms paint baby...ya that simple....i dont have photoshop so this is the best i could do....

Poseidon

Hoshi No Kabii
Wow. Those are really nice. The two houses seem a bit too close. The flower in front of the bottom left house makes it seem like it's blocking the entrance. Overall, very nice job. Hooe to see more.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
They're very simple. Try making custom tiles and things like that to make them more unique.

Btw, your signature is breaking a ton of rules. Read the signature rules, please.

well this is my first and probably my last time to try out the world of making maps....basically i got ms paint, 3 hours of work time, and ton of other things to work on.... since we are entering in the world of D/P worlds I would like to make r/s/e style work before it ends......trust me this is the very first time i made maps i have never had the experience(I MEAN TOTAL NOOB) to do this.... see ive known serebii for a very long time but just got inspired to join now to try this spriting thing.....

thanks to those who replied more maps/update soon..... uhh plus the pic that u see there on lovely latias' post is the old pic......click on the link o nthe 1st post to see the new one....

Last edited:
im going out of town for awhile so i plan to stop making new maps until i come back...so ppl can close this thread if they want ill just post a new one with new maps when i come back...

thanks...;026;

Llednar

Shiny collector
I surly like Route 101, It's so diffrent than other route maps. Maybe you should practice on your towns, where to place houses and what kind of roads you use. anyway, good job!

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
Those are realy good for a beginner, I'll give it 8/10 well done!

----;manyula;

Shrooms

Magic Mushrooms
they are really great