• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My first wifi team

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
excuse me, I like totaling my EVs to 510. It helps me know if i misscount or no. I don'tcare if you bleed to death because of your eye. and maybe I did overdoit a little. I check smogon

It doesn't change the fact that your EV spread makes absolutely no sense at all. If you do check Smogon you would be copy and pasting every single word on their Ape analysis, not coming up with a crappier version of your own making and selling it.

This post and the previous suggestion is in direct violation of rule 5 of CRMT and is especially frowned upon by the mods. Continue to do so and you will be infracted. Good day to you.

fireson360

MY HAIR ON FIRE!!
Infernape @ Focus slash
Abitlity: blaze
Nature: navie
Evs: 50 att, 210 spd,250 sp. att
-close combat
-fake out
-counter
-thunderpunch/sleath rock

blissey @ leftovers
ability: nature cure
Nature: clam
EVs: 252 hp, 100 defs, 158 sp. def
-softboiled
-Ice beam
-thunder wave/toxic/sleath rock

-aromatherapy

Changes I did to blissy and my monkey are in bold. I'm thinking of making monkey my lead and just go ahead and give him sleath rock but not sure, so this why i'm asking experts advice. Or make blissy my lead set up sleath rock then switch for starmie to rapid spin if they did set up, but it depends

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
excuse me, I like totaling my EVs to 510. It helps me know if i misscount or no. I don'tcare if you bleed to death because of your eye. and maybe I did overdoit a little. I check smogon

Uhhh, don't lecture Frost if you don't understand the most basic aspects of EVing; he's one of the best raters SPPf has to offer, so you would do well not to shoot your mouth off at him. It's not just a matter of his eye sockets being wounded as a) presentability and ease for us to understand b) you're wasting EVs. Don't waste EVs; even just 4 [6, if you wish to be technical] could come in handy *shrug* It doesn't matter; you shouldn't waste them, and if you want to max out your EVs with a spread like that, go 252/252/6.

If you post really ugly threads, people won't want to bother with them, if you don't bother cleaning them up :) 255/255 is bad enough, but if you have more indepth spreads, it's going to be harder to understand, especially 'cause we then have to divide each number by four [and you're wasting the remainder -_-;] to get the USEFUL spread. The OP himself knows not to run 255/255. =)

End rant.

@Infernape; spread is screwed up.

Infernape @ Focus Slash
Blaze
Naïve
EVs: [correct spread, although the spread is messed up]: 48, 208 Spe [Spe, not Spd, SpD is Special Defense], 248 SpA... that doesn't even add up to 252 .-. But I rounded down.
-Close Combat
-Fake Out
-Counter
-ThunderPunch/Stealth Rock

-_-; Don;'t run SpAtk EVs with that set. Are you running any special attacks? No, you're not =/ Put them in Attack if you must run that set. Also, if you're running Lead Infernape then drop ThunderPunch for Fire Blast and consider Encore to mess up support move-using leads

off to school now ~ sorry if there are any mistakes Im about to be late lawl

Braulio

Devil's Advocate
Infernape @ Focus slash
Abitlity: blaze
Nature: navie
Evs: 50 att, 210 spd,250 sp. att
-close combat
-fake out
-counter
-thunderpunch/sleath rock

blissey @ leftovers
ability: nature cure
Nature: clam
EVs: 252 hp, 100 defs, 158 sp. def
-softboiled
-Ice beam
-thunder wave/toxic/sleath rock

-aromatherapy

Changes I did to blissy and my monkey are in bold. I'm thinking of making monkey my lead and just go ahead and give him sleath rock but not sure, so this why i'm asking experts advice. Or make blissy my lead set up sleath rock then switch for starmie to rapid spin if they did set up, but it depends
It's obvious you don't even know about the Physical and Special split they did in D/P. On infernape... Thunder Punch is not a Special attack. Its a physical attack now, meaning you don't need those Sp.Atk Ev's. Its a complete waste. Re-breed and Ev Train again.