• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Fishing Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmp64son

Hey I'm playing Fire Red and I decided to make a team with only pokemon I catch by fishing or that I obtain that are water types (like Squirtle and Vaporeon). As of now I have a level 25 Vaporeon, a level 36 Blastoise, and a level 35 Gyrados. I am about to fight the 4th gym leader. Any suggestions for new additions to my team or good movesets?

Saph

Rapscallion
Poliwrath, it has the secondary Fighting type so that's extra coverage.

Starmie, one of the best Pokemon in the game, secondary Psychic type and can learn Thunderbolt.

Slowbro is like Starmie, but focuses on Defence more than Speed. Can learn Flamethrower which is interesting.

Dewgong/Cloyster/Lapras are all good Water/Ice types, Lapras being the best of them.

Lapras
Water/Ice Type Pokemon that has a deep movepool that can be utilize in many ways.

Poliwrath
Water/Fighting Type Pokemon that adds more coverage thanks to its secondary typing. In addition it has a deep movepool which allows it to be utilize in many ways.

Tentacruel
Water/Poison Type Pokemon that has great special defense and speed. It also has a decent movepool.

Starmie, one of the best Pokemon in the game, secondary Psychic type and can learn Thunderbolt.

Slowbro is like Starmie, but focuses on Defence more than Speed. Can learn Flamethrower which is interesting.

Starmie and Slowbro cannot be obtain in FireRed unless you make a trade for them in LeafGreen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.