• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My fist form team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
thi is a team i was going to use in a special clause tourney, the special clause was first form pokemon only, standard rules, no hax items, item clause, species clase,
Heres the team:

Ralts @ mind plate
Psychic
magical leaf
hypnosis
dream eater

Torchic @ Charcoal
Fire blast
Flame thrower
Mirror move
Rock Tomb

Treecko @ Big Root
Giga drain
Mega drain
Energy ball
Iron tail

Mudkip @ Splash plate
Mud Slap
Hydro Pump
Endeaver
Rock Slide

Omanyte @ Shed Shell
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Mud Shot
Rock Blst

Shieldon @ Zoom lens
Metal burst
Protect
Ancient Power
Thunderbolt

Umbreon_13

well you could have alot of water type moves which wouldn't help when your fighting a gass type trainer but you back that up with torchic so yeah it is a good tem in my opinion

Wrong forum, you want the 4th gen competitive team rate forum instead. No one's gonna rate it here, so try to get a mod to move this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.